Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Penn Foster Response Time?
#2
Did you call the Business and Industrial Department at 1-800-233-0259? I made the mistake of calling their main number and all sorts of wacky things started going on, like they wanted me to enroll in the school and send in all my transcripts before they'd let me take the class... Then I figured out what I did wrong, called the correct number and was taken care of right away.
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Wile E. Coyote, genius. I am not selling anything nor am I working my way through college, so let's get down to basics: you are a rabbit and I am going to eat you for supper. Now don't try to get away, I am more muscular, more cunning, faster and larger than you are, and I am a genius, while you could hardly pass the entrance examinations to kindergarten, so I'll give you the customary two minutes to say your prayers.

Bachelor of Science in PsychoRabbitology degree
Master of Education with a specialty in Rabbit-specific destructive munitions (or eLearning & Technology, I forget which)
Doctor of Philosophy in Wile E. Leadership with an area of specialty in Acme Mind Expansion - 2017 Hopefully


Messages In This Thread
Penn Foster Response Time? - by akeefe3133 - 02-23-2010, 08:08 PM
Penn Foster Response Time? - by TMW2010 - 02-23-2010, 08:27 PM
Penn Foster Response Time? - by eyrobinson - 02-23-2010, 09:48 PM
Penn Foster Response Time? - by akeefe3133 - 02-25-2010, 02:16 PM
Penn Foster Response Time? - by TMW2010 - 02-25-2010, 02:40 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TESU BSBA Degree Plan --- less time & money Bach2Mast 8 5,444 07-12-2018, 01:46 PM
Last Post: Bach2Mast
  Penn Foster/TESU UL last class FinishTHEM 3 2,812 07-02-2018, 10:30 PM
Last Post: FinishTHEM
  TESU - How do you apply for the two degree at the same time?? allvia 3 2,643 06-22-2018, 01:44 PM
Last Post: allvia
Question Which TECEP exam to take with very little time to study? ELSADDIQ 6 4,068 04-03-2018, 01:13 AM
Last Post: Sparklette
  Any point to an AA at the same time as a BA? KAnn 11 4,837 02-07-2018, 02:43 PM
Last Post: triforce828
  Can you graduate with an AA and BA from TESU at the same time? kevinmane 8 3,964 01-19-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post: StoicJ
  Time to think about getting those TESU applications in davewill 6 3,054 01-02-2018, 04:24 PM
Last Post: davewill
  TECEP scoring time? a2jc4life 11 5,571 12-12-2017, 04:02 PM
Last Post: a2jc4life
  What happens if you exceed the maximum credits allowed at one time at TESU? csyzarc 6 5,250 11-27-2017, 09:38 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  Time Taken to Complete a Degree with the Big 3 JonW 4 2,776 11-16-2017, 11:06 AM
Last Post: davewill

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)