Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hope I passed.
#2
Did they only give you one option for the speech exam?

Let us know when you get your scores. Wish you well. I guess now you have the long wait.

I'm going to take this test Wednesday. I've done lots of speeches before, but never any with only 10 minutes of preparation and 0% research.
[SIZE="1"]Introductory Sociology 70
Biology 64
Principles of Management 69
Principles of Marketing 61
Analyzing and Interpreting Literature 75 (w/ passing on essay)
English Composition w/ essay 65
American Government 61
Western Civilization I 72 (w/ passing on college essay)
Western Civilization II 63
Intro to Criminal Justice 446
U.S. History I 78 (w/ passing on college essay)
U.S. History II 71 (w/ passing on college essay)
Introductory Business Law 73
Principles of Public Speaking 71 (w/ passing on speech)
Spanish 74
College Mathematics 59 [/SIZE]

How good are you? Take the good person test. . . http://www.whatstandard.com/
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hope I passed. - by accorporal - 03-22-2010, 09:18 AM
Hope I passed. - by Drummerboy - 03-22-2010, 05:57 PM
Hope I passed. - by Ruddigore - 03-22-2010, 06:25 PM
Hope I passed. - by KBnoweapons - 03-22-2010, 07:56 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kim did it after 4 tries! <baby bar passed> bjcheung77 9 4,292 04-23-2024, 06:55 AM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  The “Hope” Experiment: Harvard University LevelUP 10 39,548 05-23-2022, 11:08 PM
Last Post: freeloader
  Passed the CISSP Exam jamshid666 5 4,124 09-27-2021, 01:58 PM
Last Post: jamshid666
  Hope Forward Alpha 5 2,616 08-03-2021, 04:56 PM
Last Post: ashkir
  Passed the CHFI Exam jamshid666 9 4,311 07-17-2021, 06:40 PM
Last Post: jamshid666
  Passed Environment & Humanity DSST (feedback included) journey 9 5,536 06-06-2019, 06:29 AM
Last Post: FishNDip
  Passed Intro to Psych CLEP...which next? S.Tesla 3 2,832 04-17-2019, 11:58 PM
Last Post: TryHardDieHard
  Passed CLEP Financial Accounting with a 65!!! mecurtis 4 3,137 02-06-2019, 04:15 PM
Last Post: ericamead21
  ATCFL - There is hope! Contact them now bsimi 3 2,241 12-07-2018, 11:28 AM
Last Post: cookderosa
  Passed Educational Psychology with a 74! zapproximator 2 2,345 09-28-2018, 08:51 PM
Last Post: Supermind

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)