04-17-2010, 09:24 AM
This is totally off topic, however, if you could just humor me for a few minutes I would be quite thankful.
I'd like to hear from the women who have gone through labor.- any kind of labor-even if it didn't end in a live birth. If this is you, I would love for you to think back for a few minutes and answer this question.
Please answer separately for each labor you have had if you have had more than one. Also, please do not disclose the details about your birth, rather just focus on the question. Thank you so much!
What were you afraid of before your labor?
I'd like to hear from the women who have gone through labor.- any kind of labor-even if it didn't end in a live birth. If this is you, I would love for you to think back for a few minutes and answer this question.
Please answer separately for each labor you have had if you have had more than one. Also, please do not disclose the details about your birth, rather just focus on the question. Thank you so much!
What were you afraid of before your labor?

![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)