Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
ECE Cultural Diversity... The Hour Is Upon Me
#2
I have not taken Cultural Diversity but I have taken three other ECE's and earned one A and two B's. Based on that experience here's how I see it:

I knew much more about the subjects for which I received a B. Therefore, I conclude that there is a curve at work here. Cultural Diversity is likely an exam on which more people do well. Therefore, you have to score higher to earn an A. I don't believe that many, if any, of the section scores I received on the exam on which I earned an A were in the 90s--and some were in the 70s!

So, you're doing the right thing in your prep. ECEs are much more like real finals than CLEP or DSST exams. You have to know the DETAILS from the text they tell you to use. Also, it's very helpful to know the sample exams well because although you may not see those exact questions, you will see altered versions of them--or questions based on information presented in the wrong answers to the samples.
My Excelsior Journey
Bachelor of Science in General Business, cum laude
Excelsior College
Reply


Messages In This Thread
ECE Cultural Diversity... The Hour Is Upon Me - by barcotta - 05-06-2010, 10:29 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tohono O’odham Community College: $34.25 Credit Hour! Ares 12 7,143 07-22-2026, 03:25 PM
Last Post: tomicavols
  Cultural Diversity & Critical Thinking defscarlett 5 2,180 08-30-2024, 01:08 PM
Last Post: Avidreader
  Diné College: $55 Credit Hour, $660 Full Time (12+ credits) Ares 19 9,598 02-23-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Free Diversity Certificate TINASAM 5 3,025 06-09-2021, 03:54 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Dine College: $55 credit hour: Fall Reg. Begins June 22 eriehiker 17 7,154 06-23-2020, 05:44 PM
Last Post: ROYISAGIRL
  Are there any 4 year colleges that offer UL credits below $200/credit hour? nyvrem 4 4,828 05-20-2020, 10:17 AM
Last Post: alab21
  Dine College: $55 per credit hour eriehiker 24 11,694 10-16-2019, 01:47 PM
Last Post: Clepper43
  ISO Free/Fast 1-Credit Hour Arts/Science Course [Excelsior] TheMaskedMutant 5 3,025 04-30-2019, 06:51 AM
Last Post: TheMaskedMutant
  Cultural Classes erinp88 0 1,651 04-17-2018, 01:34 PM
Last Post: erinp88
  11th hour program change ajs1976 15 7,228 07-01-2017, 09:04 AM
Last Post: ajs1976

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)