Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Questions about ICCP exams - Calling all IT/MIS Students
#20
I just passed the ICCP C++ exam. It took me two attempts. The first time I only scored a 67% and the second time I passed with a 73%.

I used C++ for Dummies and Learn C++ -. There are also some practice test questions available here: Introduction to C++ Programming, Introduction to C++ Programming, Sixth Edtion I also paid $50 for the "study guide" that ICCP offers for this exam. It was helpful to get a little more detail on what the exam covers!

I had a friend recommend these to me! They are not specific to this exam, but they are similar and I found them very helpful.

I would also point out that I knew the basics of Object Oriented Programming well before studying for this exam. This exam is no joke; it's made to be taken by people who work in C++. I work in C# every other day. However, I had never done anything with C++. I think I spent a couple weeks on this exam.


Messages In This Thread
Questions about ICCP exams - Calling all IT/MIS Students - by __wings__ - 05-08-2010, 08:51 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Courses/Exams at a Cheaper Price and TESU Admissions Question UnbreakablyDetermined 12 11,298 09-09-2018, 08:41 PM
Last Post: davewill
  TESU BALS and Questions TexasTink 20 11,090 09-06-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: TexasTink
  TESU BALS w/Concentration questions shadowgem 0 2,991 08-24-2018, 12:40 PM
Last Post: shadowgem
  Need clarification.. Sorry for the newbie questions NoThesis 8 4,526 08-23-2018, 03:22 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  booking tecep exams shendaddy 4 4,075 08-16-2018, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Kelly Green
  TESU Help planning exams for ASNSM in Computer Science theveganmaker 3 3,197 07-27-2018, 10:52 AM
Last Post: theveganmaker
  First Post - TESC Academic Evaluation Questions npk32 34 12,485 07-18-2018, 01:03 PM
Last Post: npk32
  TESU/ACE/Microsoft Exams AwardTour 10 6,066 07-13-2018, 11:48 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU Question about recording CLEP exams SamCes 5 3,590 06-29-2018, 08:26 AM
Last Post: mdel210201
  TESU First Year Foundations & More Questions Lewis.Yim 8 5,361 06-24-2018, 02:44 PM
Last Post: Lewis.Yim

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)