Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Can somebody remind me how much credit TESC awards for FEMA for a TWO year degree?
#50
I'm having difficulty discerning what are suggestions and what are requirements. Are all mentions of specific classes just suggestions? Does the little disclaimer at the bottom apply to the whole list or just the focus? If that's the case than this is a very viable option and would cost sooo much less. FEMA wouldn't cost anything, more of my ALEKS work would be applied, I wouldn't have to take information literacy (why does EC do that to use?!) and could just take the two SL English courses and be done with it.
That. Would. Be. Awesome.

If any of those recommended classes are actually required classes I'm screwed, but if I'm reading it correctly, that's not the case.

I also see no mention of a requirement to be working in the field (which is good because I'm not).

Thanks for finding that link for me!

OH, and I would be better off at TESC than EC if I wanted to pursue a 4 year degree.
Please stop corporate child abuse, learn about World Wide Association of Specialty Programs and other "troubled teen" facilities that abuse kids and cheat parents:
http://www.time.com/time/health/article/...82,00.html
http://cafety.org/films/765-whos-watchin...ontana-pbs

The Goal:
A.S. From Excelsior

>>>COMPLETE!

63 FEMA courses complete 1/2/10
4 NFA courses Complete 1/5/10
A+ (Computer Repair)
N+ (Networking)
MCP XP PRO (Microsoft Certified Professional)
AP English Literature
ALEKS Beginning Algebra
ALEKS Intermediate Algebra
ALEKS College Algebra
ALEKS TRIG.
ALEKS Intro to STATS
Straighterline Macro Econ
Straighterline Micro Econ
Straighterline Accounting I
Straighterline Accounting II
Penn Foster Info Literacy
Penn Foster Art Appreciation
Penn Foster Music Appreciation
Penn Foster Psychology


Messages In This Thread
Can somebody remind me how much credit TESC awards for FEMA for a TWO year degree? - by rickyjo - 06-27-2010, 03:01 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do i Do if an application asks for GPA with a degree from the Big 3? Crt 5 7,480 09-19-2018, 08:54 AM
Last Post: Johmford
  Transfer Credit towards degree @ TESU Supermind 2 6,346 09-14-2018, 03:30 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Does TESU put the free Ethics class from the Institutes as a grade or just as credit? Jenna.C 19 14,299 09-14-2018, 12:27 AM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Help with figuring out TESU History Degree plan AJay5595 10 7,424 09-06-2018, 10:56 AM
Last Post: BAngieB
  Associates degree in Business - Options? allen3373 9 6,299 09-04-2018, 02:57 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  My Technical Studies Degree Plan SRES 17 10,888 08-31-2018, 12:23 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  BSBA in Finance Degree Plan from TESU UnbreakablyDetermined 2 5,102 08-30-2018, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Luiscastaneda25
Question Does anyone have a copy of a TESU Credit Bank transcript they'd be will to post? Kelly Green 2 4,173 08-30-2018, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Kelly Green
  Has anyone been overlooked for a degree Crt 21 11,620 08-29-2018, 12:06 PM
Last Post: jsd
  Advice on Choosing a Degree Program UnbreakablyDetermined 3 4,320 08-26-2018, 08:06 PM
Last Post: dfrecore

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)