Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A new aproach? ACE reviewed religion courses.
#7
I can't say I know much about it other than what is on the SE website and the ACE national guide. Looking at SE's catalog and trying to add up the price looked quite high to me, so I emailed them, and the response was something like $160 w/o the book for the 3cr UL course I was inquiring about.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
A new aproach? ACE reviewed religion courses. - by BrandeX - 07-01-2010, 11:31 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Business Required Courses? Am I reading this right? Arkhos 2 3,701 09-26-2026, 12:55 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  $100 1 credit Graduate Education courses from The Federal Reserve & Wichita State U KaraStarbuck 8 3,854 09-02-2026, 11:29 AM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Thoughts on BYU Independent Study's religion courses? daydream 9 1,329 08-13-2026, 01:14 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Looking for online, self-paced computer science core courses that offer RA credits mylo 5 1,712 04-22-2026, 05:41 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Holocaust Courses MichaelGates 5 2,030 01-28-2026, 01:45 PM
Last Post: MichaelGates
  Master List of Online Platforms with College Courses/Degrees SophiaPrincess 15 14,622 01-12-2026, 11:26 AM
Last Post: Kabir
  Christmas Courses (Free) MichaelGates 5 3,525 12-15-2025, 07:21 PM
Last Post: Vle045
  Looking for AI courses dodek101 2 1,568 11-06-2025, 11:03 AM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Coaching Courses MichaelGates 6 3,607 09-02-2025, 04:51 PM
Last Post: MichaelGates
  ASU Universal Learner Math Weekly Courses Now NON-PROCTORED ! Captainrekt000 16 22,041 05-05-2025, 09:18 PM
Last Post: Captainrekt000

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)