07-30-2010, 02:37 PM
NAP Wrote:Really? The result of your unofficial eval in Feb is the reason that I thought ALEKS Stats worked for a depth in Math. (As of then, it looked like you already had both depths finished - math and computing.) Would you please check on it for us?
Nope... The Official eval doesn't show it... It actually shows a depth being fulfilled via my MIS stuff, but no math depth. Did they have the depth column marked for the math classes in what you're looking at?
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Wile E. Coyote, genius. I am not selling anything nor am I working my way through college, so let's get down to basics: you are a rabbit and I am going to eat you for supper. Now don't try to get away, I am more muscular, more cunning, faster and larger than you are, and I am a genius, while you could hardly pass the entrance examinations to kindergarten, so I'll give you the customary two minutes to say your prayers.
Bachelor of Science in PsychoRabbitology degree
Master of Education with a specialty in Rabbit-specific destructive munitions (or eLearning & Technology, I forget which)
Doctor of Philosophy in Wile E. Leadership with an area of specialty in Acme Mind Expansion - 2017 Hopefully
Bachelor of Science in PsychoRabbitology degree
Master of Education with a specialty in Rabbit-specific destructive munitions (or eLearning & Technology, I forget which)
Doctor of Philosophy in Wile E. Leadership with an area of specialty in Acme Mind Expansion - 2017 Hopefully


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)