Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Double Majoring Degree Roadmap Questions and Such...
#4
IMHO as someone with a BA in Economics, I think it's a great major for a prospective law school applicant. I also think math, philosophy, accounting or finance would be as well. That said, from what I understand it's not worth going to law school unless you can get into one of the Top 14 schools, which is very hard to do.

EDIT: I'd also discourage you from a double major because of the time factor involved. I doubt testing out would be held against you if your LSAT is very high, except perhaps at the top schools.


Messages In This Thread
Double Majoring Degree Roadmap Questions and Such... - by Yenisei - 11-07-2010, 06:27 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do i Do if an application asks for GPA with a degree from the Big 3? Crt 5 7,447 09-19-2018, 08:54 AM
Last Post: Johmford
  Transfer Credit towards degree @ TESU Supermind 2 6,315 09-14-2018, 03:30 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU BALS and Questions TexasTink 20 11,120 09-06-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: TexasTink
  Help with figuring out TESU History Degree plan AJay5595 10 7,407 09-06-2018, 10:56 AM
Last Post: BAngieB
  Associates degree in Business - Options? allen3373 9 6,280 09-04-2018, 02:57 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  My Technical Studies Degree Plan SRES 17 10,869 08-31-2018, 12:23 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  BSBA in Finance Degree Plan from TESU UnbreakablyDetermined 2 5,089 08-30-2018, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Luiscastaneda25
  Has anyone been overlooked for a degree Crt 21 11,606 08-29-2018, 12:06 PM
Last Post: jsd
  Advice on Choosing a Degree Program UnbreakablyDetermined 3 4,307 08-26-2018, 08:06 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU BALS w/Concentration questions shadowgem 0 3,001 08-24-2018, 12:40 PM
Last Post: shadowgem

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)