Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TESC Requirement Questions
#1
I am in the middle of making, possibly, a major change in my degree path. I have a laundry list of questions that I could not get answered from the website, and am in no mood to deal with TESC customer service if I do not have to :roflol: Each question is numbered, for convenience.

1. How could one fill this requirement: Psychology Major - Experiemental Psychology?

2. How could one fill this requirements: Sociology Major - Social Theory?

3. I have searched by and through and can not find a page nor .pdf on the TESC website that shows what disciplines each DSST/ECE/CLEP count towards with TESC. Does one exist?

4. Does ALEKS Statistics for Behavioral Sciences count as UL credit? I can't find that information either.

5. Last, random question, for the Humanities degree, included with the acceptable courses are "English/literature (includes advanced writing courses." Would this include introductory English courses? If so, I already have 24 credits toward a Humanities degree, and that is another option, or another potential major Cool

My desire, from day one, has been to double major in Psych/Soc. At this point, I'm also considering doing their BA in Social Sciences. Since I already have most of the distribution requirements met for it, I mostly only need cheap electives (like FEMA and ALEKS) to fill out the rest of my credits. This seems pretty likely to happen if I can not find a good amount of sources that TESC will accept as dual Psych/Soc credits.

Thanks much!
SMS, SGB, GEN, NG, TG16, NES, SNES

[Image: ccoDZ6X.png]



Messages In This Thread
TESC Requirement Questions - by Maniac Craniac - 11-10-2010, 10:01 AM
TESC Requirement Questions - by skyfall123 - 11-10-2010, 10:12 AM
TESC Requirement Questions - by alleycat - 11-10-2010, 10:49 AM
TESC Requirement Questions - by creative - 11-10-2010, 11:43 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TESU BALS and Questions TexasTink 20 11,122 09-06-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: TexasTink
  TESU BALS w/Concentration questions shadowgem 0 3,001 08-24-2018, 12:40 PM
Last Post: shadowgem
  Need clarification.. Sorry for the newbie questions NoThesis 8 4,541 08-23-2018, 03:22 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  TESU gen. ed. algebra requirement alternatives? kietro 5 3,546 07-27-2018, 09:58 AM
Last Post: rckola911
  First Post - TESC Academic Evaluation Questions npk32 34 12,509 07-18-2018, 01:03 PM
Last Post: npk32
  TESU First Year Foundations & More Questions Lewis.Yim 8 5,371 06-24-2018, 02:44 PM
Last Post: Lewis.Yim
  TECEP to meet residency requirement Dowew 2 3,302 06-12-2018, 01:14 AM
Last Post: Dowew
  questions for my friend's son maplefu 4 2,802 05-22-2018, 08:36 PM
Last Post: maplefu
  Questions about ICCP exams - Calling all IT/MIS Students gus 31 15,639 05-15-2018, 09:21 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU - Free Ethics Course/ Upper-Level vs Ethics Requirement Silly_Me 12 6,338 05-10-2018, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Merlin

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)