Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Your Favorite Test
#16
Though I put myself in a position to where I didn't study anywhere near what I should have for it and did poorly on it (compared to what I could have done), the test that most captured my attention was the GRE subject Psych test. Even through I did craptasmically on it, it really cemented the fact that I want to be involved in the field of Psychology, and helped me push myself harder.

In the same vein, I really enjoyed the Abnormal Psych ECE as well (even though I was woefully under prepared for that, but was able to use my accumulated knowledge and deductive reasoning abilities to come out with an A.)

The tests that I really disliked were the College Math CLEP, the Research Methods ECE (While I love the field of Psych, I hate the statistics involved, and the fact that I got a B on it dropped me from Summa Cum Laude to Magna Cum Laude, but hey... Tongue ), and the UExcel College Writing - But that was certainly better than having to sit through English 101 over 4 months...
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Wile E. Coyote, genius. I am not selling anything nor am I working my way through college, so let's get down to basics: you are a rabbit and I am going to eat you for supper. Now don't try to get away, I am more muscular, more cunning, faster and larger than you are, and I am a genius, while you could hardly pass the entrance examinations to kindergarten, so I'll give you the customary two minutes to say your prayers.

Bachelor of Science in PsychoRabbitology degree
Master of Education with a specialty in Rabbit-specific destructive munitions (or eLearning & Technology, I forget which)
Doctor of Philosophy in Wile E. Leadership with an area of specialty in Acme Mind Expansion - 2017 Hopefully
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Your Favorite Test - by burbuja0512 - 11-13-2010, 02:16 PM
Your Favorite Test - by MISin08 - 11-13-2010, 04:50 PM
Your Favorite Test - by PonyGirl93 - 11-13-2010, 07:13 PM
Your Favorite Test - by MISin08 - 11-13-2010, 07:52 PM
Your Favorite Test - by april004 - 11-13-2010, 08:06 PM
Your Favorite Test - by cookderosa - 11-13-2010, 08:34 PM
Your Favorite Test - by Maniac Craniac - 11-13-2010, 09:38 PM
Your Favorite Test - by ZsaZsa - 11-13-2010, 09:40 PM
Your Favorite Test - by Maniac Craniac - 11-13-2010, 09:41 PM
Your Favorite Test - by MISin08 - 11-13-2010, 10:32 PM
Your Favorite Test - by kevinmanemane - 11-14-2010, 12:40 AM
Your Favorite Test - by Lyanne - 11-14-2010, 11:08 PM
Your Favorite Test - by irnbru - 11-15-2010, 06:40 AM
Your Favorite Test - by Ruddigore - 11-15-2010, 08:44 AM
Your Favorite Test - by alleycat - 11-15-2010, 08:45 AM
Your Favorite Test - by TMW2010 - 11-15-2010, 09:42 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Lightbulb Speed Reading Test. NOBODY Can Pass Level 10 LevelUP 0 1,557 04-10-2023, 12:27 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Do You Have ADHD? Here's A Test LevelUP 7 2,835 02-08-2023, 03:22 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Problems posting test scores sparky134 0 1,362 05-25-2021, 07:46 PM
Last Post: sparky134
  Physics GRE Subject Test Does Not Predict PhD Completion sanantone 10 4,947 02-01-2019, 09:10 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  Is there a time limit when completing your clep test? Clarebugg 12 7,287 12-19-2016, 02:30 AM
Last Post: desireelws50
  DSST Test center open on Sundays in Maryland subhuman 0 1,876 09-24-2016, 05:18 PM
Last Post: subhuman
  Saturday Test Center in MD? subhuman 1 1,998 03-04-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: a4tunatemom
  What's your favorite sport? HorseManiac 19 5,731 07-27-2015, 05:10 AM
Last Post: dewisant
  "U.S. millennials post ‘abysmal’ scores in tech skills test, lag behind foreign peers lavagirl 30 11,081 03-11-2015, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Prloko
  Favorite Classic Literature? swf 10 3,574 09-07-2014, 09:00 PM
Last Post: ZsaZsa

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)