Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
CLEP Natural Science
#8
I have procrastinated long enough and now have to take the Natural Science CLEP. I've started studying it, taking one subject at a time, starting with biology.

I am borderline panicking right now. My last test (Sociology) was supposedly easier than NS and I barely passed (52). I am horrible at science. I just. Don't. Get. It.

I am absolutely terrified of flunking, especially a hard test like this that I would have to re-study for six months from now. I just want to get it over with and never have to see it again.

There is so much information and I already feel frustrated. I have flashcards, I have the CLEP study guide and an AP biology textbook (that is HUGE) but I'm having a hard time making myself study, remembering things...and convincing myself that I'll pass.

Please. Help.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
CLEP Natural Science - by wilsoncph - 12-31-2010, 11:48 AM
CLEP Natural Science - by nairon - 12-31-2010, 03:25 PM
CLEP Natural Science - by Lindagerr - 01-01-2011, 01:38 AM
CLEP Natural Science - by NAP - 01-01-2011, 12:31 PM
CLEP Natural Science - by wilsoncph - 01-03-2011, 02:29 PM
CLEP Natural Science - by slimcustomer - 01-03-2011, 07:12 PM
CLEP Natural Science - by Lindagerr - 01-03-2011, 08:35 PM
CLEP Natural Science - by Aubs - 01-20-2011, 01:32 PM
CLEP Natural Science - by djendjim - 01-20-2011, 02:23 PM
CLEP Natural Science - by Aubs - 01-20-2011, 03:01 PM
CLEP Natural Science - by dblhelx - 01-20-2011, 03:19 PM
CLEP Natural Science - by boyw/slingshot - 01-20-2011, 04:28 PM
CLEP Natural Science - by Lindagerr - 01-20-2011, 09:29 PM
CLEP Natural Science - by wilsoncph - 01-23-2011, 08:55 PM
CLEP Natural Science - by wilsoncph - 01-23-2011, 09:00 PM
CLEP Natural Science - by OneDayDegree - 02-22-2011, 02:59 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Free Accredited Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science – How Do We Get There? MNomadic 21 12,121 09-26-2026, 01:19 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Offspring and Descendents Lead Singers On Why They Got Science PhDs Jonathan Whatley 13 10,907 05-28-2026, 05:30 AM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Looking for online, self-paced computer science core courses that offer RA credits mylo 5 1,692 04-22-2026, 05:41 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Graduate Political Science Credits TINASAM 8 2,164 01-31-2026, 09:03 AM
Last Post: TINASAM
  Looking for a school for science classes like Chem Heath 4 2,016 01-25-2026, 08:36 PM
Last Post: fmsoa
  Online undergraduate 300/400(0) level Political Science Stonybeach 6 2,784 08-20-2025, 02:34 AM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Opinions: Bachelor of Arts vs Bachelor of Science (for Business and/or Marketing) fieldnotes 4 6,013 03-03-2025, 09:30 PM
Last Post: fieldnotes
  Michigan Law to Require High School Computer Science Courses Jonathan Whatley 2 2,452 01-27-2025, 06:57 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  CBE program for data analysis or data science? FreeAgnes 5 4,179 10-14-2024, 08:09 AM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Affordable Online Data Science and Programming Degrees from IIT Madras (India) OtterDen 3 13,859 06-21-2024, 08:45 PM
Last Post: OtterDen

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)