Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I just realized I have completed BALS at TESC :)
#9
3-4 months in the grand scheme of things really isn't bad....

Do whatever makes you happiest. I only have a few tests left and it makes me sad. That's why I think I'll end up with another undergrad eventually. With both DS and DH doing it on a much slower pace than me, I will probably end up sitting for more tests when I'm done with my BS.
Regis University, ITESO, Global MBA with a focus in Emerging Markets 4.0 GPA, Dual-university degree (Spanish/English) 
ISSA Certified Nutritionist
COSC BS, Business Admin


My BS Credits:
Spanish 80 | Humanities 67 | A & I Lit 72 | Sub Abuse 452 | Bus Ethics 445 | Tech Writ 62 | Math 53 | HTYH 454 | Am. Govt 65 | Env & Humanity 64 | Marketing 65 | Micro 61| Mgmt 63| Org Behavior 65| MIS 446|Computing 432 | BL II 61 | M&B 50 | Finance 411 | Supervision 437| Intro Bus. 439| Law Enforcement 63|  SL: Accounting I B | Accounting II C+| Macro A | ECE: Labor Relations A | Capstone: A| FEMA PDS Cert 


Messages In This Thread
I just realized I have completed BALS at TESC :) - by burbuja0512 - 02-05-2011, 09:53 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BALS COSC vs TESU AJ_Atlanta 7 9,575 09-22-2018, 11:22 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU BALS and Questions TexasTink 20 11,140 09-06-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: TexasTink
  TESU BALS w/Concentration questions shadowgem 0 3,007 08-24-2018, 12:40 PM
Last Post: shadowgem
  TESU BALS 2018 - All Online seaweedhead 5 5,201 08-23-2018, 06:18 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  TESU BALS, is the emphasis written on the transcript? posabsolute 21 10,561 08-07-2018, 02:57 PM
Last Post: badooble
  Need one more BALS Upper Level badooble 12 6,348 07-28-2018, 08:22 AM
Last Post: quigongene
  BALS plan Johmford 62 28,192 07-26-2018, 01:52 PM
Last Post: Johmford
  CIS vs COS courses for a BALS concentration in CS at TESU jeffreymb 1 2,445 07-25-2018, 10:37 AM
Last Post: posabsolute
  Second Bachelor BALS with concentration with the 24 new credits rule posabsolute 1 2,546 07-22-2018, 11:30 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  First Post - TESC Academic Evaluation Questions npk32 34 12,526 07-18-2018, 01:03 PM
Last Post: npk32

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)