Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I just realized I have completed BALS at TESC :)
#11
ryoder Wrote:I started out on this board to try and get a BALDAS at TESC and quickly realized I should just go for the BALS since its more of a real degree.
Then I changed my mind and went for the BSBA CIS which I am almost done with. I just need org behavior to complete it I think.

I went in today and checked on my progress toward a BA Math and BA Math/Nat sci, I am somewhat close to those as well only needing 3 more UL classes.

Then I checked BALS and I have fulfilled all of the requirements for that degree. Funny how that wasn't even on my radar anymore.

I would like to have a BA Math and BSBA CIS but I might settle for a BALS or BA Math/Nat sci.

Its just not that easy to grab UL math/nat sci credits. The TECEP in computer networking should be simple for me so thats one. I need two more UL math/nat sci and don't know where else to get them in a distance learning format or preferably through testing out.

what is a baldas?
DSST Environment & Race to Save Humanity *  51/80 Clep CIS  63/80
College Math  66/80 * DSST Business Law II  -  No Pass
Principles of Mgmt  61/80 * A/I Lit  51/80 retest 61/80
Social Sciences and History -  66/80  -  A * Freshman Composition  -  60/80
Intro to Computers  426 -Current System - p/f = pass * Intro to Modern Middle East Studies -  61/80
Human Cultural Geography  -  61/80 * US History I  - A   -61/80
US History II - A  68/80 * Civil War  -  A   57/80
Intro to World Religions  - A  68/80 * Intro to Bus Law -  64/80    A
Public Speaking 55/80  A * MIS 429/500 * Statistics 459/500 * MacroEconomics  57/80
MicroEconomics   53/80 (ran out no money in meter) * Criminal Justice 418/500
English Comp with Essay 58/80 * Personal Finance 406/500 (Ran thru IC once & test once... 40 minutes/98 questions.. close call) 
Principle of Supervision -  436/500 * Clep American Government 67/80  
FEMA's Completed - 49 (sorry i'm addicted to them).

BA - Criminal Justice - Central State University
AAS - Computer Science - TESU
AAS - BOG - Info Tech - Pierpont
ΦΘΚ, Alumna Member


Messages In This Thread
I just realized I have completed BALS at TESC :) - by creationstory - 02-06-2011, 01:08 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BALS COSC vs TESU AJ_Atlanta 7 9,493 09-22-2018, 11:22 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU BALS and Questions TexasTink 20 11,116 09-06-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: TexasTink
  TESU BALS w/Concentration questions shadowgem 0 2,999 08-24-2018, 12:40 PM
Last Post: shadowgem
  TESU BALS 2018 - All Online seaweedhead 5 5,195 08-23-2018, 06:18 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  TESU BALS, is the emphasis written on the transcript? posabsolute 21 10,531 08-07-2018, 02:57 PM
Last Post: badooble
  Need one more BALS Upper Level badooble 12 6,332 07-28-2018, 08:22 AM
Last Post: quigongene
  BALS plan Johmford 62 28,128 07-26-2018, 01:52 PM
Last Post: Johmford
  CIS vs COS courses for a BALS concentration in CS at TESU jeffreymb 1 2,438 07-25-2018, 10:37 AM
Last Post: posabsolute
  Second Bachelor BALS with concentration with the 24 new credits rule posabsolute 1 2,539 07-22-2018, 11:30 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  First Post - TESC Academic Evaluation Questions npk32 34 12,501 07-18-2018, 01:03 PM
Last Post: npk32

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)