lucab617 Wrote:I went through all of the Criminal Justice material and I know about 75% of it. I feel comfortable with this material because it seems straightforward and mostly common sense. Why do you recommend the other two exams? Also, does any have any other study sources for this exam?
Amazon.com: DSST Criminology (Criminal Justice) (DANTES series) (Dantes Series : No 11): Books: Jack Rudman
Take a look at this thread too - http://www.instantcertonline.com/forums/...al+justice
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!
Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here ---> http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!
Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here ---> http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)