03-11-2011, 06:16 PM
I'm not exactly sure what you mean by straight forward. If you mean that the questions can be easily solved as long as you have studied the material then that is hard to say because every test is different. There were some graphs on my test that I had to deduce information from. So those weren't really straight forward.
The Petersons are nice for practicing but I found the REA test results closer to how I actually scored. I only scored a 50 on the 3rd Peterson :ack: so don't let it scare you! If you are a paying member definitely check out the Specific Exam Feedback. You have a lot of great resources. You can do it!
HTH!
The Petersons are nice for practicing but I found the REA test results closer to how I actually scored. I only scored a 50 on the 3rd Peterson :ack: so don't let it scare you! If you are a paying member definitely check out the Specific Exam Feedback. You have a lot of great resources. You can do it!
HTH!
CLEP:
West. Civ I - 65, A&I Lit - 66, Biology - 65, Chemistry - 55, Nat. Sciences - 64, US Hist I - 68, Am. Lit - 61, US Hist II - 62, Am. Gov. - 67, Macroecon. - 63, Microecon. - 75, College Comp. - 66, Prin. of Marketing - 68, Prin. of Mngt - 71
DSST:
Civil War and Reconst. - 70, Prin. of Supervision - 443, Intro to World Rel - 477, Intro to Bus - 443, HR Mgmt - 64, Intro to Computing - 458, Prin. of Fin. Acct - 80
, Bus Ethics & Society - 447, Prin. of Finance - 437
ALEKS:
Int. Algebra, College Algebra, Precalc, Intro to Stats., Business Stats.
SAYLOR:
Corp. Comm - 78%, Bus Law and Ethics - 76%
PENN FOSTER:
Manag. Acct. - 96, Int. Acct. 1 - 98, Int. Acct. 2 - 87, Cost Acct. - 94, Strategic Bus. Mngt. - 95
ADAMS STATE:
Auditing - 89
LSU:
Adv. Acct. - B
TECEP:
Fed Income Taxation
BSBA Accounting
West. Civ I - 65, A&I Lit - 66, Biology - 65, Chemistry - 55, Nat. Sciences - 64, US Hist I - 68, Am. Lit - 61, US Hist II - 62, Am. Gov. - 67, Macroecon. - 63, Microecon. - 75, College Comp. - 66, Prin. of Marketing - 68, Prin. of Mngt - 71
DSST:
Civil War and Reconst. - 70, Prin. of Supervision - 443, Intro to World Rel - 477, Intro to Bus - 443, HR Mgmt - 64, Intro to Computing - 458, Prin. of Fin. Acct - 80
, Bus Ethics & Society - 447, Prin. of Finance - 437ALEKS:
Int. Algebra, College Algebra, Precalc, Intro to Stats., Business Stats.
SAYLOR:
Corp. Comm - 78%, Bus Law and Ethics - 76%
PENN FOSTER:
Manag. Acct. - 96, Int. Acct. 1 - 98, Int. Acct. 2 - 87, Cost Acct. - 94, Strategic Bus. Mngt. - 95
ADAMS STATE:
Auditing - 89
LSU:
Adv. Acct. - B
TECEP:
Fed Income Taxation
BSBA Accounting


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)