My Area of Study is probably going to look like this:
LL
Anatomy & Physiology New Mexico Junior College 8 cr 200 level
Microbiology New Mexico Junior College 4 cr 200 or 300 level
Statistics Northern Virgina Community College 3 cr 200 level OR
a CLEP/DSST exam
UL
MIS DSST 3 cr AND/OR
Business Statistics Straighterline or ALEKS
Calculus III LSU 3 cr
Linear Algebra Open University UK TBD
Number Theory Open University UK TBD
Real Analysis Open University UK TBD
The person who is doing the concentration I listed above already has a job and has some interest in environmental science and biology. He's going to have chemistry courses in the Nat Sci/Math portion of Gen Ed. The USU courses don't have a lab. I am planning on grad study in either math or, if I think I can't handle it, biology.
The Nat Sci/Math Area of Study is not that difficult to achieve- from the looks of things, at least 9 of the 33 credits can easily be tested out of, and 6 more obtained via ALEKS. There are lots of biology, CS and math courses out there, and if someone wants organic chemistry, biochemistry, environmental chemistry and inorganic chemistry, there are some options there as well.
LL
Anatomy & Physiology New Mexico Junior College 8 cr 200 level
Microbiology New Mexico Junior College 4 cr 200 or 300 level
Statistics Northern Virgina Community College 3 cr 200 level OR
a CLEP/DSST exam
UL
MIS DSST 3 cr AND/OR
Business Statistics Straighterline or ALEKS
Calculus III LSU 3 cr
Linear Algebra Open University UK TBD
Number Theory Open University UK TBD
Real Analysis Open University UK TBD
The person who is doing the concentration I listed above already has a job and has some interest in environmental science and biology. He's going to have chemistry courses in the Nat Sci/Math portion of Gen Ed. The USU courses don't have a lab. I am planning on grad study in either math or, if I think I can't handle it, biology.
The Nat Sci/Math Area of Study is not that difficult to achieve- from the looks of things, at least 9 of the 33 credits can easily be tested out of, and 6 more obtained via ALEKS. There are lots of biology, CS and math courses out there, and if someone wants organic chemistry, biochemistry, environmental chemistry and inorganic chemistry, there are some options there as well.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)