Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
If an employer questions your degree during an interview?
#29
Excelsior954 Wrote:Hmmm. That's a nice thing to know..excusing yourself from an interview. I usually just try to take all the things they throw at me. But than again, I never applied for a position that requires a degree. I'm assuming those interviews are harder >.< Just getting an insight, when I do graduate from one of the big three and have my diploma in hand. =]

yes, I love that concept. What do you say? "I'm sorry, but I think that you as an interviewer are too much of an a***ole and I am afraid that I could never work for someone like you, so I'm leaving this interview now." hilarious

I've only applied for jobs that require diplomas. LOL... I don't let the BA/BS requirement stop me. They just have that there as part of the generic company job template half the time.. sometimes you don't get a call back, but sometimes you do. If you have decent experience, the degree doesn't always matter.
Regis University, ITESO, Global MBA with a focus in Emerging Markets 4.0 GPA, Dual-university degree (Spanish/English) 
ISSA Certified Nutritionist
COSC BS, Business Admin


My BS Credits:
Spanish 80 | Humanities 67 | A & I Lit 72 | Sub Abuse 452 | Bus Ethics 445 | Tech Writ 62 | Math 53 | HTYH 454 | Am. Govt 65 | Env & Humanity 64 | Marketing 65 | Micro 61| Mgmt 63| Org Behavior 65| MIS 446|Computing 432 | BL II 61 | M&B 50 | Finance 411 | Supervision 437| Intro Bus. 439| Law Enforcement 63|  SL: Accounting I B | Accounting II C+| Macro A | ECE: Labor Relations A | Capstone: A| FEMA PDS Cert 


Messages In This Thread
If an employer questions your degree during an interview? - by burbuja0512 - 04-20-2011, 10:15 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do i Do if an application asks for GPA with a degree from the Big 3? Crt 5 7,367 09-19-2018, 08:54 AM
Last Post: Johmford
  Transfer Credit towards degree @ TESU Supermind 2 6,270 09-14-2018, 03:30 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU BALS and Questions TexasTink 20 11,087 09-06-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: TexasTink
  Help with figuring out TESU History Degree plan AJay5595 10 7,351 09-06-2018, 10:56 AM
Last Post: BAngieB
  Associates degree in Business - Options? allen3373 9 6,237 09-04-2018, 02:57 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  My Technical Studies Degree Plan SRES 17 10,814 08-31-2018, 12:23 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  BSBA in Finance Degree Plan from TESU UnbreakablyDetermined 2 5,054 08-30-2018, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Luiscastaneda25
  Has anyone been overlooked for a degree Crt 21 11,543 08-29-2018, 12:06 PM
Last Post: jsd
  Advice on Choosing a Degree Program UnbreakablyDetermined 3 4,282 08-26-2018, 08:06 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU BALS w/Concentration questions shadowgem 0 2,991 08-24-2018, 12:40 PM
Last Post: shadowgem

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)