Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sophia Yearly Membership Bogo? Anyone want to split the cost?
**The Yearly Membership Offer ended December 31, 2020 - It was only offered during the Holidays** For those who missed out, you will need to wait for another special (if they come out with any). The only other time they had this special was for individuals who took their FREE course offerings, those individuals had an option to purchase $149/year membership and get one coupon code free. Hence there was a thread for splitting the cost with another member - that deal ended July 31, 2020 and the coupon code would be valid for 6 months after purchase.
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3RTJ3I9
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41

Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science

Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Reply
(02-10-2021, 10:10 PM)Bluejedi Wrote: I need this code..would love it. PM me

Try the code : "SOPHIA2020"  It was giving 3 months free in January.
Reply
(02-14-2021, 12:57 AM)Dorothy44 Wrote:
(02-10-2021, 10:10 PM)Bluejedi Wrote: I need this code..would love it. PM me

Try the code : "SOPHIA2020"  It was giving 3 months free in January.

Sadly not working anymore  Sad
Reply
Hi,

Does anyone still have a valid membership that they would like to share? Please pm me.

Thank you!

Carol
Reply
I Am also looking for a valid yearly membership willing to pay the your price.
Please message me quite urgent
Reply
Anyone looking for a Sophia code still? I have a 1 year membership code from the BOGO last year (August 30th), it's expiring in a few days. I'd like to sell it if possible, maybe $75 would be fair? Via PayPal. That would help me to put towards a certification of some kind.

If you're really unable to pay though due to life circumstances and you desperately need the code, let me know what your situation is via PM.

PM me within the next day or so if you're interested, I will also skim through the forum thread to see if I see anyone missing codes and needing one.
Reply
(02-22-2021, 11:36 AM)Drakemoore Wrote: Anyone looking for a Sophia code still? I have a 1 year membership code from the BOGO last year (August 30th), it's expiring in a few days. I'd like to sell it if possible, maybe $75 would be fair? Via PayPal. That would help me to put towards a certification of some kind.

If you're really unable to pay though due to life circumstances and you desperately need the code, let me know what your situation is via PM.

PM me within the next day or so if you're interested, I will also skim through the forum thread to see if I see anyone missing codes and needing one.

Dude I've been out of work for a year now thanks to COVID and need to get credits ASAP to get a Bachelor's done so that I can get employed (they require a bachelor's now)
If you still have it please email me at foodrehabcoach at gmail dot com
thank you!
Current Degree Programs:
PhD Sociology - TWU - 2029

Finished Degrees:
AAS Board of Governors -PC&TC  8/2021
ASBA (cum laude) -  Franklin University 9/2022
BS Social Science (cum laude) - Franklin University 12/2022
MA Social Science  - GSU - 5/2025
MS Psychology - Walden - 12/2025
Reply
[quote pid='330610' dateline='1614011793']
Anyone looking for a Sophia code still? I have a 1 year membership code from the BOGO last year (August 30th), it's expiring in a few days. I'd like to sell it if possible, maybe $75 would be fair? Via PayPal. That would help me to put towards a certification of some kind.

If you're really unable to pay though due to life circumstances and you desperately need the code, let me know what your situation is via PM.

PM me within the next day or so if you're interested, I will also skim through the forum thread to see if I see anyone missing codes and needing one.
[/quote]


Bump - Code is gone, met someone that is in a pretty rough spot and gave it to them to see if it would help them along, sorry to anyone else here. I tried for about 3ish days to get in touch with several people but kept being ghosted / no pm responses. Was trying to get through everyone one by one in the order which I received PMs but no one would reply and the code was going to expire today.

Bump - Code is gone, gave it to someone that I met that was in a rough spot currently and seeing if it will help them along in their life. I tried for a few days to get in touch with people that PMed me in the order in which I received them but several people would not reply back and the code was going to expire today and I didn't want it to just expire.

Thank you for all of those that showed interest and I apologize that I didn't have more codes here.
Reply
TinaSam, how many courses are you looking at to complete at Sophia.org? I replied to your thread here: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...ode--36881
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3RTJ3I9
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41

Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science

Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Reply
Another post here reminded me I still have an unused coupon code for 1 uear of Sophia. I bought my yearly subscription end of August, so it'd be ending end of this month. $75 via PayPal if you're interested. PM me.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What courses would you like to see on Sophia/SDC/etc? Robson 61 13,044 10-07-2026, 08:16 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  WARNING: Don't try and cheat on Sophia, they are suspending lots of accounts! LevelUP 26 11,008 09-25-2026, 08:16 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
Lightbulb New courses on Sophia daydream 3 968 08-18-2026, 08:18 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Sophia.org Membership Code - Recent bjcheung77 308 256,799 07-01-2026, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Bcopeland64
  New Sophia Courses Physics, Principles of Leadership, Digital Literacy, Intro to Ed LevelUP 5 1,261 07-01-2026, 12:09 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  ENG COMP I & II - SDC, SL or Sophia any4yeardegree 19 3,543 06-01-2026, 07:47 PM
Last Post: myriam555
  Questions about SDC, Straighterline & Sophia VanillaBean 2 1,349 04-04-2026, 04:23 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  New Sophia Course Medical Terminology Jonathan Whatley 9 3,608 03-27-2026, 11:50 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
Question Credit from services like Sophia.org with no written assignments BR3_26 3 2,469 03-12-2026, 09:15 AM
Last Post: wow
  New Sophia Course Business Data Analytics Jonathan Whatley 30 19,467 01-27-2026, 11:09 AM
Last Post: animuscerebri

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)