Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
64% on C++, but making progress.
Hello!

I just thought I'd check in.

I scored a 64% on Straighterline C++.  Kind of bummed, but close.  I am four classes away from the BSBA in CIS and accounting.  I need the systems analysis class, the programming class, the intermediate accounting II class and the income tax TECEP.

I have also completed the ASNSM for math and the operations management certificate.  I am close on the finance, marketing and hr certificates.  I also now have my eye on the organizational leadership certificate.

I have also just about finished 12 graduate credits in economics at the University of Colorado, Colorado Springs.  I was accepted as an out-of-state candidate for the University of Colorado graduate certificate in Economics Education by Economic Literacy Colorado.

I have also been driving up my math count.  I passed calculus II at Straighterline and also the second edX differential equations class.  EdX/ACP have turned down my first two requests to add that class to my ACE transcript, but I have sent additional paperwork and hope they come through on that.  I will be trying for the third in that series as well.  I would guess that I am close to 50 college level math credits by now.

I plan to graduate in March and then just teach and hike for a while.
[-] The following 1 user Likes eriehiker's post:
  • quigongene
Wow, you're so close, good luck on the rest of the courses! Keep on trucking... The Systems Analysis and design should be taken at CSU Global as a CBE. Where are you going for the programming class and the Accounting II? Interesting, it's nice to see you've added certs along the way too, did it cost you a bit more for those? Anyways, hope you can finish everything Feb 1 to graduate by March. Just make sure to apply by the end of the year, and not on Jan 1 as that's the last day and cutting it too close.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Excelsior HR Degree Progress glgamerica 6 1,801 07-31-2018, 10:44 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU CS Progress + Advice? Wittiest 9 3,014 11-13-2017, 02:33 PM
Last Post: Ideas
  Does TESU have a degree progress calculator? Pelican 8 1,909 11-12-2017, 03:17 PM
Last Post: DavidHume
  BSBA Progress Recommendations? dan.g 7 1,786 07-04-2017, 01:41 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Degree Completion Progress ggabriele26 2 654 03-06-2017, 09:27 PM
Last Post: ggabriele26
  Degree Progress 82/123 - Please Check Credit Placements Synicaal 0 514 01-27-2017, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Synicaal
  my progress + completion questions kalishakti 5 853 01-18-2017, 08:32 AM
Last Post: kalishakti
  Need help making a plan for BA Psychology from Excelsior Lilpuglover 14 1,772 12-15-2016, 06:14 PM
Last Post: jsd
  really stressing out about TESC lib arts capstone, in progress toast iguana 8 853 01-15-2016, 09:45 PM
Last Post: bricabrac
  Please look at my degree progress. TESC instead of Excelsior!! ?? Please advise futuremrsmlb 16 1,280 08-30-2015, 02:39 PM
Last Post: futuremrsmlb