Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ACE Credit Registry - Down?
I was just on the ACE Credit Registry and searching for courses or examinations to see if they have a current/valid recommendation but their site seems to be having issues.  I checked a couple of providers such as Sophia.org/StraighterLine/Study.com, when clicking any course to bring up the details, it's stuck at loading...

So, Instead of doing a course or examination search, I used the link above that to get into the National Registry for evaluated organizations, that link is newer and shows the info just fine.  Here's the direct link for the National Registry: https://www.acenet.edu/national-guide/Pa...fault.aspx
Working on: TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Deferred: **Deciding on several Masters/PHD programs**

Done: TESU ASNSM Biology, ASBA/BSBA (ACBSP Accredited in 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Business & IT Certs: Cisco, CompTIA, 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL, MTA, etc
Coursera Google IT Certs & Udacity Nanodegrees

2019 BALS and BSBA Spreadsheet using mainly SL/Study.com (post#28,31)
The Basic Approach | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Review: Beginners Guide sticky for info on TESU BALS/BSBA in 4 months (post #16)
~Note: Read Wiki guide links for TESU equivalency - CLEP/DSST/SL/Study.com, etc
(09-17-2020, 04:30 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: I was just on the ACE Credit Registry and searching for courses or examinations to see if they have a current/valid recommendation but their site seems to be having issues.  I checked a couple of providers such as Sophia.org/StraighterLine/Study.com, when clicking any course to bring up the details, it's stuck at loading...

So, Instead of doing a course or examination search, I used the link above that to get into the National Registry for evaluated organizations, that link is newer and shows the info just fine.  Here's the direct link for the National Registry: https://www.acenet.edu/national-guide/Pa...fault.aspx

Hey bjcheung77!

The issue goes away as long as you log in..

OldManOfTheSea
This has been going on for at least at least 2 weeks. I passed Sophia Accounting on September 4 and went to add it to my transcript on that date and the course data wouldn't load, same as now. The good thing is that even though it perpetually says 'loading', you can still press 'add to transcript', and that function still works.

The issue doesn't go away for me if I'm logged in.

Edit: I shot ACE a quick email to let them know.
(09-17-2020, 04:53 PM)OldManOfTheSea Wrote:
(09-17-2020, 04:30 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: I was just on the ACE Credit Registry and searching for courses or examinations to see if they have a current/valid recommendation but their site seems to be having issues.  I checked a couple of providers such as Sophia.org/StraighterLine/Study.com, when clicking any course to bring up the details, it's stuck at loading...

Hey bjcheung77!

OldManOfTheSea

It's not a log in issue. I traded a few emails with them on this a few weeks ago. They are aware of the problems of the site not displaying course details and have been working on a fix.
(09-18-2020, 02:38 PM)GizmoJack Wrote:
(09-17-2020, 04:53 PM)OldManOfTheSea Wrote:

Hey bjcheung77!

OldManOfTheSea

It's not a log in issue. I traded a few emails with them on this a few weeks ago. They are aware of the problems of the site not displaying course details and have been working on a fix.

Maybe I'm just lucky then. As a visitor I can't see anything. But once I log in I can see everything. No problems at all.

OldManOfTheSea
They must be way backlogged on emails too. They still haven't replied to my inquiry about why I can't add my Google IT support cert that I've been requesting and getting denied for months now. Coursera was no help on the matter as they insisted it wasn't on their end.
Planning to transfer to WGU BSIT DEC 2020    

B&M(22cr): Anat/Phys 1/2 +Labs, Eng Comp 1, Sust. Cities, Orientation Courses, Intro Hlth+Well, Functional Anat/Kin
TESU(4cr): Chem 1 Lab, DC circuits
JST/TESU Eval of NAVY Training: 85/99cr
The Institutes, TEEX, NFA(9cr): Ethics, Cyber 101/201/301, Safety
Sophia(?cr): Losing track since I signed up for all of them Tongue
Study.com(22cr): Eng 105, Fin 102, His 108, Lib Sci 101, Math 104, Stat 101
CLEP(9cr): Intro Sociology 63 Intro Psych 61 US GOV 71
OD(6cr): Robotics, Cyber
CSM(3cr)
CompTIA: A+
Google IT Support
[-] The following 1 user Likes MNomadic's post:
  • nomaduser
When I try to add a course, it is not loading. Keep loading.........
------------------
BSBA - CIS (TESU - Target 2021)
Pending courses: Intro to Marketing, Principle of Finance, Cornerstone, Capstone

(09-22-2020, 05:55 PM)akr680 Wrote: When I try to add a course, it is not loading. Keep loading.........

Click "add to transcript" anyway. It does work. It's just not working as usual.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Beginners Guide To Getting Cheap/Fast College Credit bjcheung77 50 90,113 10-21-2020, 03:28 AM
Last Post: lacussucceed
  Penn Foster College Ace Credit Expirations okikuma 9 408 10-18-2020, 06:32 AM
Last Post: dbinghamjr
  Google IT support from Coursera qualify ACE credit Imbanewbie 61 7,908 10-05-2020, 09:55 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Excelsior Professional Development Courses (Non-Credit) BBryant165 1 183 10-01-2020, 12:34 PM
Last Post: jcooke
  University of Alabama - Online Degree Completion (45 ACE credits, $375 per credit) nomaduser 13 946 09-24-2020, 06:52 PM
Last Post: nomaduser
  Any inexpensive accelerated RA credit science course options? JWells247 19 808 09-08-2020, 10:03 AM
Last Post: ctcarl
  National Fire Academy ACE credit course? nomaduser 4 517 09-01-2020, 02:48 PM
Last Post: jsh1138
  which Nat or Reg ranked unis accept alternative credit? rvm 9 491 08-15-2020, 12:48 PM
Last Post: rvm
  ACE credit renewal for ACTFL. Great news! openair 1 745 07-21-2020, 06:46 AM
Last Post: S2106
  Using Spanishhour.com for high school foreign language credit ad homeschooler Val26 5 278 07-13-2020, 07:10 PM
Last Post: MNomadic