Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ACE Credit Registry - Down?
I was just on the ACE Credit Registry and searching for courses or examinations to see if they have a current/valid recommendation but their site seems to be having issues.  I checked a couple of providers such as Sophia.org/StraighterLine/Study.com, when clicking any course to bring up the details, it's stuck at loading...

So, Instead of doing a course or examination search, I used the link above that to get into the National Registry for evaluated organizations, that link is newer and shows the info just fine.  Here's the direct link for the National Registry: https://www.acenet.edu/national-guide/Pa...fault.aspx
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(09-17-2020, 04:30 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: I was just on the ACE Credit Registry and searching for courses or examinations to see if they have a current/valid recommendation but their site seems to be having issues.  I checked a couple of providers such as Sophia.org/StraighterLine/Study.com, when clicking any course to bring up the details, it's stuck at loading...

So, Instead of doing a course or examination search, I used the link above that to get into the National Registry for evaluated organizations, that link is newer and shows the info just fine.  Here's the direct link for the National Registry: https://www.acenet.edu/national-guide/Pa...fault.aspx

Hey bjcheung77!

The issue goes away as long as you log in..

OldManOfTheSea
This has been going on for at least at least 2 weeks. I passed Sophia Accounting on September 4 and went to add it to my transcript on that date and the course data wouldn't load, same as now. The good thing is that even though it perpetually says 'loading', you can still press 'add to transcript', and that function still works.

The issue doesn't go away for me if I'm logged in.

Edit: I shot ACE a quick email to let them know.
(09-17-2020, 04:53 PM)OldManOfTheSea Wrote:
(09-17-2020, 04:30 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: I was just on the ACE Credit Registry and searching for courses or examinations to see if they have a current/valid recommendation but their site seems to be having issues.  I checked a couple of providers such as Sophia.org/StraighterLine/Study.com, when clicking any course to bring up the details, it's stuck at loading...

Hey bjcheung77!

OldManOfTheSea

It's not a log in issue. I traded a few emails with them on this a few weeks ago. They are aware of the problems of the site not displaying course details and have been working on a fix.
WGU MBA 2022
WGU BSBA IT Management 2021
I'm done with school for a while. Time to go make some $ now!

(09-18-2020, 02:38 PM)GizmoJack Wrote:
(09-17-2020, 04:53 PM)OldManOfTheSea Wrote:

Hey bjcheung77!

OldManOfTheSea

It's not a log in issue. I traded a few emails with them on this a few weeks ago. They are aware of the problems of the site not displaying course details and have been working on a fix.

Maybe I'm just lucky then. As a visitor I can't see anything. But once I log in I can see everything. No problems at all.

OldManOfTheSea
They must be way backlogged on emails too. They still haven't replied to my inquiry about why I can't add my Google IT support cert that I've been requesting and getting denied for months now. Coursera was no help on the matter as they insisted it wasn't on their end.
WGU BSIT Complete January 2022
(77CU transferred in)(44/44CU ) 

RA(non WGU)(57cr)
JST/TESU Eval of NAVY Training(85/99cr)
The Institutes, TEEX, NFA(9cr): Ethics, Cyber 101/201/301, Safety
Sophia(60cr): 23 classes
Study.com(31cr): Eng105, Fin102, His108, LibSci101, Math104, Stat101, CS107, CS303, BUS107
CLEP(9cr): Intro Sociology 63 Intro Psych 61 US GOV 71
OD(12cr): Robotics, Cyber, Programming, Microecon
CSM(3cr)
Various IT/Cybersecurity Certifications from: CompTIA, Google, Microsoft, AWS, GIAC, LPI, IBM
CS Fund. MicroBachelor(3cr)
[-] The following 1 user Likes MNomadic's post:
  • nomaduser
When I try to add a course, it is not loading. Keep loading.........
------------------

(09-22-2020, 05:55 PM)akr680 Wrote: When I try to add a course, it is not loading. Keep loading.........

Click "add to transcript" anyway. It does work. It's just not working as usual.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Credit Banking & cheap/free credits - Asking for a friend SweetSecret 7 1,471 04-06-2024, 12:00 PM
Last Post: Rubeferry18
  Diné College: $55 Credit Hour, $660 Full Time (12+ credits) Ares 19 1,912 02-23-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Verified College Credit Transfers TINASAM 0 226 02-19-2024, 04:16 PM
Last Post: TINASAM
  Tohono O’odham Community College: $34.25 Credit Hour! Ares 3 715 02-07-2024, 12:24 PM
Question Extension Schools for Credit Transfer Tobutz 4 679 12-13-2023, 03:21 PM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso
  Upper-level credit via XAMK, Metropolia or U of Helsinki jg_nuy 0 471 12-09-2023, 04:19 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  Looking for cheap Dual Enrollment credit for homeschooled sister muu9 4 508 11-16-2023, 05:47 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  2D Cad/Technical Drawing Credit Eligible Courses flamewerks 0 328 10-17-2023, 02:15 PM
Last Post: flamewerks
  Cheap-ish (Biblical) Hebrew and Greek credit rachel83az 7 630 08-22-2023, 03:40 PM
Last Post: Library2HospitalChaplain
  Would you drive 1,000+ miles to earn free college credit? bjcheung77 13 1,314 05-16-2023, 07:32 AM