Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ACE Transfer Lists
Please see attached for UMPI's latest version of transfer equivalents to UMPI. Attached to this post there will be three. One for Study.com, one for Straighterline, and one for Sophia. These are their latest versions and of what GECs they fulfill. 

Thanks to Melody for finding them!

Attached Files
.pdf   Sophia to UMPI Transfer List.pdf (Size: 50.38 KB / Downloads: 396)
.pdf   Straighterline to UMPI Transfer List.pdf (Size: 47.78 KB / Downloads: 162)
.pdf   Study to UMPI Transfer List.pdf (Size: 65.69 KB / Downloads: 297)
[-] The following 8 users Like ashkir's post:
  • andromeda, carrythenothing, jch, LevelUP, park0902, Pikachu, rachel83az, sksandorff90
Looks like they made some changes. For Sophia, unfortunately, the new Psych course (which is the only one available) no longer works in the GEC (the old one covered 2A & 2B).

It looks fairly favorable for Study.com changes:
BUS 110: Business Math now comes in as MAT 140: Math for Business (req'd for BABA core)
AST 100: Astronomy now covers 3D
ESCI 104: Intro to Meteorology now covers 3D AND 3E (so no need to pay for BIO 101 + Lab any longer) - this will be the best way to get your lab science done for sure
All EDU courses now come in, and 3 come in as specific courses including 1 UL; if they allow for changes to the BLS/Edu minor, this may help some get through the minor faster

COM 120: Presentation Skills in the Work Place no longer comes in as PCJ 215: Business Communication

Some oddities (possibly wrong):
PSY 103: Human Growth & Development comes in as 3A, 3B, 3D (Math & Physical Science)??
PSY 301: Industrial/Organizational Psychology comes in as PSY 475: History & Systems of Psychology? But PSY 312: History & Systems of Psychology does not come in at all? Seems strange.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
104: Intro to Meteorology comes in as ENV 120 Meteorology a 3 credit course.

It does look like it only fulfills 3d, not 3e which requires a 4 credit course that usually includes a lab?

Science Science Science.
Degrees: BA Computer Science, BS Business Administration with a concentration in CIS, AS Natural Science & Math, TESU. 4.0 GPA 2022.
Course Experience:  CLEP, Instantcert, Sophia.org, Study.com, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org, Csmlearn.com, and TEL Learning.
Certifications: W3Schools PHP, Google IT Support, Google Digital Marketing, Google Project Management
Awesome, thanks for sharing! That's a pretty nice set of attachments, great options for people taking a look at the UMPI degrees from YourPace and going with the main 3 ACE providers - Sophia.org, StraighterLine, Study.com - I wonder if they have any other ACE providers they have a list of transfer equivalencies besides these three.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
That's a shame about the new psych class at Sophia. I think it's the same as the old one, just with a stupid name. And a couple of Touchstones, I think? Not surprising, but is disappointing.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
(01-08-2022, 12:04 AM)dfrecore Wrote: Looks like they made some changes.  For Sophia, unfortunately, the new Psych course (which is the only one available) no longer works in the GEC (the old one covered 2A & 2B).

It looks fairly favorable for Study.com changes:
BUS 110: Business Math now comes in as MAT 140: Math for Business (req'd for BABA core)
AST 100: Astronomy now covers 3D
ESCI 104: Intro to Meteorology now covers 3D AND 3E (so no need to pay for BIO 101 + Lab any longer) - this will be the best way to get your lab science done for sure
All EDU courses now come in, and 3 come in as specific courses including 1 UL; if they allow for changes to the BLS/Edu minor, this may help some get through the minor faster

COM 120: Presentation Skills in the Work Place no longer comes in as PCJ 215: Business Communication

Some oddities (possibly wrong):
PSY 103: Human Growth & Development comes in as 3A, 3B, 3D (Math & Physical Science)??
PSY 301: Industrial/Organizational Psychology comes in as PSY 475: History & Systems of Psychology? But PSY 312: History & Systems of Psychology does not come in at all?  Seems strange.

So I would be good with the old intro Psych? Also, it shows on my transcript from my local college(Sophia transfer course) where I received my Associates. Do you think I'm in the clear?
Thanks
(01-08-2022, 01:26 AM)LevelUP Wrote: 104: Intro to Meteorology comes in as ENV 120 Meteorology a 3 credit course.

It does look like it only fulfills 3d, not 3e which requires a 4 credit course that usually includes a lab?

Science Science Science.

It says "GLO3:LOD,E" which means 3D and 3E.  Basically it's saying that it's a 3cr Lab course I guess?  Just going by the document and what UMPI is saying.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
What is Study.com Earth Science 102 Intro to Meteorology?  Can someone provide a link to this course?
Degrees: BA Computer Science, BS Business Administration with a concentration in CIS, AS Natural Science & Math, TESU. 4.0 GPA 2022.
Course Experience:  CLEP, Instantcert, Sophia.org, Study.com, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org, Csmlearn.com, and TEL Learning.
Certifications: W3Schools PHP, Google IT Support, Google Digital Marketing, Google Project Management
(01-09-2022, 01:33 AM)LevelUP Wrote: What is Study.com Earth Science 102 Intro to Meteorology?  Can someone provide a link to this course?

It's Earth Science 104, not 102. It's here: https://study.com/academy/course/earth-s...ology.html It only has quizzes and a final, no assignments or lab.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
[-] The following 1 user Likes rachel83az's post:
  • Pikachu
(01-07-2022, 09:01 PM)ashkir Wrote: Please see attached for UMPI's latest version of transfer equivalents to UMPI. Attached to this post there will be three. One for Study.com, one for Straighterline, and one for Sophia. These are their latest versions and of what GECs they fulfill. 

Thanks to Melody for finding them!

Did you find this on study website or UMPI website ? I'm not seeing the same on the study equiv. chart.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Transfer and see what transfers, BEFORE starting the degree? ecdw94 8 361 03-24-2024, 01:27 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  HELP! SDC to UMPI transfer jrock87 3 198 03-16-2024, 12:14 AM
Last Post: jrock87
  Can I transfer credits after applying? annanotherone 8 471 02-22-2024, 11:39 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Transfer credit help needed - UMPI for BA in Accounting Sarajane 15 1,739 02-06-2024, 07:12 PM
  Does CLEP College Composition MODULAR transfer? octoco 2 318 01-11-2024, 10:25 PM
  Official Transfer Course Equivalencies Holmes 11 5,541 01-03-2024, 08:54 PM
Last Post: lynnii2
  How long is it taking for Jessica to reach out after Transfer Credit Report completed octoco 7 616 12-19-2023, 09:17 PM
  UMPI Transfer Credit Questions Cb1818c 2 496 12-02-2023, 03:05 PM
Last Post: Ncerva
  2024 transfer Wk17 7 674 10-16-2023, 01:16 PM
  UNA Accounting Completion Transfer Credits? whimsyUnleashed 2 466 09-29-2023, 12:36 AM
Last Post: turbotortuga