Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Human Growth and Development CLEP
Hello All,

Think I will be taking a similar approach for this CLEP Exam as I did for the Intro to Psych CLEP. I still have a decent amount of knowledge memorized from Intro to Psych and I am guessing that will help. I plan on taking the same action as for that one. I ordered the REA Guide, will do the practice test from that. Anything that isn't explained well in the REA Guide I will watch Khan Academy to supplement. Does anyone have any other tips on stuff I should be prepared to answer on this test. I wish money wasn't a bit tight but the holidays are coming up otherwise I'd use Instacert for my two pending CLEPS.
Thomas Edison State University - BSBA: Accounting - September 2017

B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
Institutes: Ethics 312
Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, PreCalculus
Shmoop: U.S. History I, U.S. History II, Modern European History
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
TECEP: Strategic Management, Federal Income Tax
Here is a really, really good flashcard set. I like Quizlet because in addition to flashcards you can also create quizes for yourself, even with the free version.

Studying Human Growth and Development CLEP on Quizlet:
https://quizlet.com/60094560/human-growt...ash-cards/
Credit Sources:
Guilford Technical Community College (59)
U.S Army Training
ALEKS
Study.com
Straighterline
Shmoop
DSST
UExcel
Hello ,

Anyone know some good youtube video series I can play/watch while at work today. I am pretty good on the psych aspect of this but still kind of cold on the other side of it. I have the rea guide which I plan to study over the next two days but was looking to see if I can run some videos at work or something.
Thomas Edison State University - BSBA: Accounting - September 2017

B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
Institutes: Ethics 312
Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, PreCalculus
Shmoop: U.S. History I, U.S. History II, Modern European History
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
TECEP: Strategic Management, Federal Income Tax
Scroll to the free resources here: Human Growth and Development CLEP Study Guide - Free-Clep-Prep.com
MBA, Western Governors University February 2014
BS Charter Oak State College November 2011
AS in EMS August 2010

I'm always happy to complete the free application waiver for those applying to WGU (I get a free gift from WGU for this).  Just PM me your first/last name and a valid email so I can complete their form.

Thread; COSC AS using FEMA http://www.degreeforum.net/excelsior-tho...total.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AP, CLEP, IB, vs others - Comparison/Example bjcheung77 0 515 08-11-2023, 12:12 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Universitat Oberta de Catalunya - Bachelor's degree in Software Development nyvrem 5 1,587 05-16-2023, 05:46 PM
  Having a growth mindset vs fixed mindset LevelUP 0 360 04-11-2023, 04:35 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  AP, CLEP, etc - Credit Banking on Credly bjcheung77 2 1,856 09-02-2022, 12:16 PM
Last Post: vintage_jacket
  Excelsior Professional Development Courses (Non-Credit) BBryant165 5 1,565 08-29-2022, 11:05 PM
  combine CLEP & ACTFL? defmo 5 860 08-05-2022, 08:58 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Suggestions for Certifications to use up Personal Development Funds mohelena02 12 1,501 06-05-2022, 10:21 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  English 2 CLEP Jennr2z 6 1,331 05-25-2022, 10:02 AM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Grand Canyon Education sees revenue growth bjcheung77 1 647 03-02-2022, 10:36 AM
  Prep for College Composition with Essay CLEP ? abs_co 3 1,652 11-11-2021, 07:39 PM