Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alternate TESU credits
Hello Everyone,

I have finally applied for gradation for a BS in Aviation Maintenance Technology. Thanks all to you. 

I'm looking into getting a AS in biomedical technology from TESU. My company has enough end of the year money to reimburse the tuition costs. According to my academic evaluation on TESU online student services I would only need the below 13 credits to get my AS in biomedical technology. 

C: Gnrl Electronics 6 SH[b] - Any alternate way of taking these credits.  I do have credits iAircraft Electrical Systems and Intro to Instruments/Avionics. Not sure why wouldn't these applied as credits. I would have to speak to a advisor regarding that. If you have any alternate way please let me know. 
[/b]

D: Instrumentation 3 SH[b] [b][b]Any alternate way of taking these credits.  [/b][/b][/b]

E: Physiology 3 SH[b] (Not started) - I can take this at straighterline.[/b]

[b]Associate Capstone (3 SH)[b] Have to take this at TESU.[/b][/b]

[b][b]Thanks for the help. [/b][/b]
(11-30-2020, 06:41 PM)bingo1 Wrote: Hello Everyone,

I have finally applied for gradation for a BS in Aviation Maintenance Technology. Thanks all to you. 

I'm looking into getting a AS in biomedical technology from TESU. My company has enough end of the year money to reimburse the tuition costs. According to my academic evaluation on TESU online student services I would only need the below 13 credits to get my AS in biomedical technology. 

C: Gnrl Electronics 6 SH[b] - Any alternate way of taking these credits.  I do have credits iAircraft Electrical Systems and Intro to Instruments/Avionics. Not sure why wouldn't these applied as credits. I would have to speak to a advisor regarding that. If you have any alternate way please let me know. 
[/b]

D: Instrumentation 3 SH[b] [b][b]Any alternate way of taking these credits.  [/b][/b][/b]

E: Physiology 3 SH[b] (Not started) - I can take this at straighterline.[/b]

[b]Associate Capstone (3 SH)[b] Have to take this at TESU.[/b][/b]

[b][b]Thanks for the help. [/b][/b]

Congrats and no clue
I don't see a "Biomedical Technology" AS. I do see a Biomedical Electronics AS and a BS. But neither of these are online degrees which means that there are no alternate-credit sources to get these credits. You either have to take these classes from TESU itself or find a local community college/university that has these classes.
In progress:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
TESU - BA Computer Science

Completed:
Sophia (30 courses), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TESU & Sophia's Communication @ Work course? Dorothy44 30 1,158 9 hours ago
Last Post: Flelm
  TESU and the difference between ADD and REPLACE doom 4 159 Yesterday, 06:02 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU Transfer Policy - Explained bjcheung77 8 299 01-16-2021, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Certainly
  TESU Gen Ed: Oral Communication when DEAF ashkir 46 1,378 01-16-2021, 02:00 PM
Last Post: ashkir
  TESU BALS UL Mitmike2019 5 202 01-15-2021, 04:13 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TESU Coronavirus Scholoarships bigrivergroup 10 1,205 01-14-2021, 08:56 PM
Last Post: jch
  Is it still possible to get BACS from TESU after the recent changes? Holmes 9 474 01-13-2021, 03:45 AM
  TESU UG CERTIFICATE (Course Registration) ash2ok 5 205 01-12-2021, 06:40 PM
  TESU Changes - Banking Credits bigrivergroup 6 246 01-12-2021, 05:51 PM
Last Post: Dorothy44
  Straighterline credits- Acclaim badges ok? elenlushk 5 226 01-11-2021, 02:33 PM
Last Post: rachel83az