Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Application is in!
That's fantastic! Congratulations to all of you!!!
AS in 2010 and BS in 2013 at Excelsior College - Transcripts and Costs
MS Biostatistics in 2019 at Texas A&M University - Graduate School

Sharing Credit-by-Exam*
Resources Used - 20+ Exams Passed & General GRE
Practice Tests - Available for CLEP and DSST

* Link posted with permission from forum admin; thank you!
Thank you so very much my beloved forum friends. Thank you.
Sometimes when days seem to be the darkest, light comes and shines upon your new path.
I am so happy for this wonderful news.
I am blessed to have a brillant, loving, loyal and supportive daughter. She has been my rock.
"I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion."~ Henry David

BA Humanities - TESC
AAS Construction and Facilities Support - TESC
AA Interior Design - MCC
AA LS - MCC
Certificate Interior Design - MCC
Certificate Management - MCC
Congats - let the chemistry courses begin!
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
Tell her good luck from the degreeforum crew!
Options are good. This is the time to do it. Her opportunity cost is at an all time low, so she should go for the best degree she can get!
BSBA CIS from TESC, BA Natural Science/Math from TESC
MBA Applied Computer Science from NCU
Enrolled at NCU in the PhD Applied Computer Science
ryoder Wrote:Tell her good luck from the degreeforum crew!
Options are good. This is the time to do it. Her opportunity cost is at an all time low, so she should go for the best degree she can get!

She will be going to a great school. Mass School of Pharm. She will also be doing her MBA so she will have a business degree also. While she is busy she figures she'll get it all done. Thanks!!!
"I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion."~ Henry David

BA Humanities - TESC
AA Interior Design - MCC
AA LS - MCC
Smart mom, smart daughter!!! Congrats!!!
Excelsior - BS Business 2008
Son #1 TESC BSBA Computer Information Systems completed June 2010
Son #2 TESC BA Computer Science completed November 2010 Currently in Florida State (FSU) Masters CS program and loving it
Congrats!!!! You must be so proud!!!
TESC BSBA
1A – Eng 101 & 102 SL – Business Communications SL – College Algebra ALEKS 73% - Intermediate Algebra ALEKS 74%
1B – Macro SL – Micro SL – Business Stats 80% ALEKS – Substance Abuse DSST 450 – Environment and Humanity DSST 55 – Intro to Psychology CLEP 56
1C – Intro to Religion DSST 445 – Ethics in America DSST 443 – Sociology CLEP 58
1D – Pre-Cal ALEKS 76% - Tech Writing DSST – I need to choose 4 more
2A – Business Law CLEP 57 – Intro to Comp DSST 443 – Principles of Financial Accounting SL – Managerial Accounting SL – Marketing CLEP – Principles of Finance DSST – Business Ethics and Society DSST – Strategic Management Capstone – Management CLEP 50
2B – Money and Banking DSST - Marketing need to choose one – MIS DSST 415 – Organizational Behavior DSST – Human Resource Management DSST
2C – Principles of Supervision DSST – Intro to Business CLEP – Business Law 2 DSST 49
2D – Personal Finance DSST 446 – HTYH DSST 435
jmichelle79 Wrote:Congrats!!!! You must be so proud!!!

Yes I am very proud of my girl. Thank you!

BA Humanities - TESC
AA Interior Design - MCC
AA LS - MCC
Here is a quick update on this thread I started. My daughter is already over the halfway make in her doctorate. It's been grueling to watch. But she's doing it. She also has been do a paid externship and they want to retain her full time upon graduation. Which is great because it's a start up company that is growing at an insane rate. She is also a student board member of this pharmacy board. Thru that she actually does speaking and presentations. Well she is being courted heavily from many different company because of this exposure. Which is great for her. She knows know she must finish her MBA so she can have every possible career advantage. So many scientist do not have the business knowledge and know how. This for all the people that have inquired about her progress. Thank you

BA Humanities - TESC
AA Interior Design - MCC
AA LS - MCC
That is amazing.
Pursuing TESC BSBA CIS: ~100/120

CCAF Air & Space Operations Technology: April 2014

CLEP: Humanities, A&I Lit, SocSci & History, Intro Sociology, English Comp, Freshman College Comp, Principles of Management, History of the US I/II, Intro to Computing

DSST: InfoSys & Comp Apps, Intro to the Modern Middle East, Management Information Systems, Fundamentals of Cybersecurity, Human Resource Management, Principles of Supervision, Western Europe since 1945

AMU: Public Speaking, History of Explosive Ordnance Disposal, College Algebra

ALS (CCAF): Leadership/Management I, Managerial Communication I, Military Studies I

Sophia: Microeconomics

Straighterline: Accounting I/II

TECEP: English Comp I/II, Computer Concepts & Applications, Applied Liberal Arts Mathematics, Strategic Management (March 2017 Semester)

TESU OL: Python Programming (March 2017 Semester), Systems Analysis & Design I (March 2017 Semester)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Student Loan Forgiveness Application is Live ashkir 0 5,294 10-14-2022, 10:25 PM
Last Post: ashkir
  Another job application question carebear_007 4 648 04-11-2022, 02:41 PM
Last Post: davewill
  The Peace Corps' New Application Process Jonathan Whatley 2 777 07-17-2014, 07:06 AM
Last Post: alissaroot