Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are all Penn Foster final exams paper based?
I have terrible hand writing and I've read that the final for Practical Algebra (Technical Math) is paper based. I wonder if it's the case with the rest of the courses (currently interested in English Composition and Visual C++)?
Excelsior BSB - MIS concentration (119 credits in the bank)
gus Wrote:I have terrible hand writing and I've read that the final for Practical Algebra (Technical Math) is paper based. I wonder if it's the case with the rest of the courses (currently interested in English Composition and Visual C++)?

Yes they are all paper based from the Information I got from the Advisors there. You will do just fine
I have the worst hand writing on the Planet and I have passed an Hand Written Exam from Penn Foster and I am currently studying for two Extra Exams.

All the Best
Mapalo
Thanks for the re-assurance! I forgot to mention that I can only write in connected cursive letters (french school) and many people have a problem decoding my hand writing. I guess I'll give it a try with one course and see how it goes.

Thanks again!
gus Wrote:Thanks for the re-assurance! I forgot to mention that I can only write in connected cursive letters (french school) and many people have a problem decoding my hand writing. I guess I'll give it a try with one course and see how it goes.

Thanks again!

Have you already done the 1 credit information Literacy, if not it might be a good starting point

Mapalo
Yeah, unfortunately I already got my 1 credit from Excelsior ($250 Sad). On the upside, it took only 3 hours to study and pass the online exam (not that my time is very expensive, mind you).

But thanks for the tip, Mapalo, I'll be sure to pass it on. I really like Penn Foster, unbeatable value.
Gus:

I am currently enrolled in the Penn Foster English Composition course; I have the final assignment to complete yet. There is no proctored exam for this course; your last essay is your final exam, which counts for 30% of your final grade. All of the 4 essays can be summited online in a MS Word format. Also, the two, 20 question multiple choice quizzes, can be submitted online. So there are no paper and pencil submissions for this course.

Hope this helps. I will write a full review after I finish the course.

Cade
Excellent news, thank you so much Cade! I guess that settles it for English Composition.

Good luck!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Courses/Exams at a Cheaper Price and TESU Admissions Question UnbreakablyDetermined 12 4,392 09-09-2018, 08:41 PM
Last Post: davewill
  booking tecep exams shendaddy 4 1,753 08-16-2018, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Kelly Green
  BUS-421 - Capstone - Final Project Submitted! Gloddy 16 4,679 08-05-2018, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Gloddy
  TESU Help planning exams for ASNSM in Computer Science theveganmaker 3 1,537 07-27-2018, 10:52 AM
Last Post: theveganmaker
  TESU/ACE/Microsoft Exams AwardTour 10 2,937 07-13-2018, 11:48 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Penn Foster/TESU UL last class FinishTHEM 3 1,374 07-02-2018, 10:30 PM
Last Post: FinishTHEM
  TESU Question about recording CLEP exams SamCes 5 1,615 06-29-2018, 08:26 AM
Last Post: mdel210201
  Questions about ICCP exams - Calling all IT/MIS Students gus 31 8,888 05-15-2018, 09:21 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Help Choosing Final Accounting Courses AMRH94 10 2,813 05-10-2018, 07:42 AM
Last Post: AMRH94
  Need some final critiques before applying! MSK9 17 2,699 04-03-2018, 05:04 PM
Last Post: MSK9