Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bachelor/Business Management
Hello all! I am trying to locate a spreadsheet or form that shows all the classes I can or would need to take before enrolling to UMPI. I am aware of study, Sophia, straightliner, CLEP, etc. I would love to find this list so I can tackle all the classes outside prior to enrolling so I can take on UMPI with ease. The less classes the better. Extra note: I would be transferring in an AAS Business Management so I am sure that’ll help a bit. (Not all my credits will transfer over) Thank you all!
You can find degree plan links and Sophia equivalent charts at this link

https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/Category:UMPI

You may want to complete the template for better advice.
In progress: HAU MBA (2/3rds done so far) Completed: BA Economics | Finland Open Studies @ XAMK/Metropolia/Helsinki/Laurea
Certs Completed: Scrum CSPO/CSM | Google PM/Data Analytics/Marketing
@QueenBeeBand, Welcome to the board, that's a good intro post with some pieces of info, but it's missing the main info we look for to get a bigger overall picture of your situation... That's correct, you should max out the transfer credits with Sophia.org alone, I also highly recommend you complete the addendum and template here: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...Area-works
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
My goal is to get a Bachelors degree in Applied Science or Arts in Business Management. I want to obtain this degree as fast as possible.
That's a good yet quick update, having said that, the only individuals who can guide you through is the individuals at UMPI as they'll know the info you haven't provided. Again, it's best to provide a bigger picture, without it, you're not giving enough pieces of the puzzle for us to solve. Until then, there isn't much we can do to assist... For the time being, reviewing the linked category for UMPI is your best bet, then completing the addendum and WIKI as I mentioned in post #3. You can supplement that with a link to a spreadsheet you create by following the links on the WIKI for the general education and degree requirements.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UMPI YourPace BLS w/ Management Minor Reference Plan valentvne 6 329 04-21-2024, 10:23 PM
Last Post: colonelcamp
  BLS Management Minor Degree Plan mohelena02 4 419 04-12-2024, 10:19 AM
Last Post: mohelena02
  choosing between UMPI BBA in management&leadership vs project management whereismyramen 6 374 03-26-2024, 04:13 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  UMPI BLS Minor Business theea 5 399 03-20-2024, 02:41 PM
  Completed! BAS Minor in Info Systems & Project Management mohelena02 4 516 02-25-2024, 07:14 PM
  UMPI Degree Help - Bachelor of Applied Science hicham78h 13 630 02-20-2024, 04:23 AM
  Degree Planning Help- BLS Management student777 1 312 02-12-2024, 08:14 PM
  BLS: Management Remaining Credit Options... TaraD2020 3 444 02-10-2024, 09:30 PM
Last Post: TaraD2020
  BABA v BLS Project Management - All Sophia Jbpooles1024 5 822 02-04-2024, 02:17 PM
  PCJ 215 Business Communication Mom5 32 3,336 01-28-2024, 11:40 PM