Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Current Study.com Coupon Codes
This code is still valid and can save you $60 off when you sign up!

SAVE 30% off your first 3 months with code: smarterby1degree or click here: https://bit.ly/3xySYJr

I also just added a Criminal Justice Degree Plan. You can earn 98 credits on Study, 7 credits at Excelsior, and 15 credits on Coopersmith and other places. 

You can edit the degree plan however you like by logging into google drive and clicking make a copy.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dragonwolf's post:
  • kt320
30% off with the code PATRICIA MCQUARRIE
Also, in answer to the question of whether you can use a coupon for renewal, if you are upgrading your account, you may be able to use our coupon code during that upgrade.  For instance, going from a regular account to an accelerator membership.  A few people have reported success in this circumstance.  It may require you to reach out to customer service to respectfully request a coupon be applied to an upgraded membership.  Absolutely NO guarantees, just sharing feedback I've received in the past. They are an excellent organization. Customer service is extremely helpful.
(07-25-2022, 07:58 AM)mcquacks2 Wrote: 30% off with the code PATRICIA MCQUARRIE
Also, in answer to the question of whether you can use a coupon for renewal, if you are upgrading your account, you may be able to use our coupon code during that upgrade.  For instance, going from a regular account to an accelerator membership.  A few people have reported success in this circumstance.  It may require you to reach out to customer service to respectfully request a coupon be applied to an upgraded membership.  Absolutely NO guarantees, just sharing feedback I've received in the past.  They are an excellent organization.  Customer service is extremely helpful.

I will second this. I used the coupon code for two months, then paused for 90 days. When the membership resumed I was charged the full amount. I reached out in the evening to let them know, and in the morning they started the partial refund.
Pierpont Community & Technical College 2022
Associate of Applied Science - Board of Governors - Area of Emphasis: Information Systems
Western Governors University 
Bachelor of Science - Cloud Computing
Charter Oak State College
Bachelor of Science - General Studies - Concentration: Information Systems Studies
Thomas Edison State University
Bachelor of Arts - Computer Science
Associate in Science in Natural Sciences and Mathematics - Mathematics
University of Maine at Presque Isle 
Bachelor of Applied Science - Minor: Project Management
[-] The following 2 users Like origamishuttle's post:
  • dragonwolf, mcquacks2
(07-25-2022, 03:36 PM)origamishuttle Wrote:
(07-25-2022, 07:58 AM)mcquacks2 Wrote: 30% off with the code PATRICIA MCQUARRIE
Also, in answer to the question of whether you can use a coupon for renewal, if you are upgrading your account, you may be able to use our coupon code during that upgrade.  For instance, going from a regular account to an accelerator membership.  A few people have reported success in this circumstance.  It may require you to reach out to customer service to respectfully request a coupon be applied to an upgraded membership.  Absolutely NO guarantees, just sharing feedback I've received in the past.  They are an excellent organization.  Customer service is extremely helpful.

I will second this. I used the coupon code for two months, then paused for 90 days. When the membership resumed I was charged the full amount. I reached out in the evening to let them know, and in the morning they started the partial refund.

Glad to hear it and YES to those who asked if the code PATRICIA MCQUARRIE is still valid! Enjoy! Hoping everyone has an awesome upcoming year.
[-] The following 1 user Likes mcquacks2's post:
  • origamishuttle
Current Study.com Code- Never Expires

SAVE 30% off your first 3 months ($180 total) with code: smarterby1degree or click here: https://bit.ly/3xySYJr

Study.com is great for earning college credit, preparing for CLEP exams, preparing for popular exams, and learning material for an associate, bachelor, or even a master degree!
[-] The following 1 user Likes dragonwolf's post:
  • Arto
30% off with the code PATRICIA MCQUARRIE

Hope this helps the degreeforum family!  Enjoy!

Also, in answer to the question of whether you can use a coupon for renewal, if you are upgrading your account, you may be able to use our coupon code during that upgrade.  For instance, going from a regular account to an accelerator membership.  A few people have reported success in this circumstance.  It may require you to reach out to customer service to respectfully request a coupon be applied to an upgraded membership.  Absolutely NO guarantees, just sharing feedback I've received in the past.  They are an excellent organization.  Customer service is extremely helpful.
SAVE 30% off your first 3 months of Study.com with code: smarterby1degree or click here: https://bit.ly/3xySYJr

$199 is their regular price per month for 2 classes

Each class comes out to $70 each if you do 2 classes a month with the coupon!! You can save $180 off 6 classes/3 months of Study.com

You can take up to 5 exams a month and they are $70 each as well.

This code never expires!!
Teacher-22 years, College Coach-6 years
Excelsior BSLA-daughter at 16
TESU BALS-son at 20

Study- SAVE 30% code: SMARTER
LawShelf- SAVE $30 BOGO code: SB1D
Coopersmith- Planning & Advising

Any new codes? These last few are no good.
Currently:
UCA (University of Central Arkansas) Ph.D. Change Leadership for Equity and Inclusion 

Completed:
WGU MSML
TAMUC BAAS Org Leadership
PMP, CSM, CSPO, Google Project Management Certificate
Sophia 19 Classes | Study.com 12 Classes
(11-28-2022, 12:56 PM)mohelena02 Wrote: Any new codes? These last few are no good.
I just tried myself and it's not active Sad
Our education has been used for years to travel the world within employment as an Expat. Pursue your dream, and never give up.
Studying Project Management, History, Business, Foreign languages, and culture. 
We post travel articles on my blog here. ExploreTraveler.com Also our Travel Vlog is here  ExploreTraveler Vlog
TESU BALS History Completion 9 CR Remaining & Dual Major BA.LSGM 2023 12 CR remaining
TESU BALS Social Sciences Confirmed 2019
UAF Foreign Languages German 2019 Finished 
City of Ur - 2019 Capstone is here
(11-28-2022, 12:56 PM)mohelena02 Wrote: Any new codes? These last few are no good.

Ambassador31 will give you 30% off the first 3 months.  It's for new subscribers only.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Homeschool College Guidance Counselor Mom to twin 18 yo boys

CsmLearn
Study: US History, Pres Skills, Enviro Sci, Ethics America, Intro CJ, Meteorology, Forensic Sci, Criminology
Sophia: Psych, Visual Comms, Sociology, Eff Teams, Mng Conflict,  Anc Greek, Art History 1, Intro to IT,
Intro to Bus, Engl Comp 1&2, Religion, Conflict Reso, College Algebra, US History 2
TEEX: Death Invest
Coopersmith: Stress Mgmt, Therapeutic, Drugs & Society, Sport & Exercise, Psych of Motivation, Pos Psych, Career Coun
Community College: Comp Info Syst, A+ Hardware, A+ Op Syst, Linux Op Syst, Networks, Switching & Routing, Networking, IT Security
Computer Certs: Comp Tia A+

Planning for (2) Bachelors: BSLS 

[-] The following 1 user Likes TwinMom's post:
  • smarterby1degree

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  calculating grade for study.com course Omece 9 1,469 03-20-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 378 464,587 03-18-2024, 07:25 PM
Last Post: RachelB
  Disappointed with Study.com (Discrete Mathematics) legenwait4itdary 6 600 03-08-2024, 08:41 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Study partner wanted, incentive offered Simerion 3 327 02-26-2024, 04:14 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Study.Com Upcoming changes to courses Vin 4 966 02-13-2024, 11:26 PM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Question Promo Codes, SL vs Sophia Breaachh 11 691 02-11-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: Breaachh
  Discount Codes ashkir 18 7,725 02-06-2024, 04:15 PM
Last Post: EE-AE-Engineer
  Study.com Statistics? rowan555 16 3,810 02-03-2024, 03:43 PM
Last Post: oh.golly.molly
  does felician college accept study.com credits? fraggle 4 549 01-31-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: indigoshuffle
  Study Managerial Accounting that Transfers to UMPI Indieblue 0 277 01-25-2024, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Indieblue