Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Current Study.com Coupon Codes
Other than the 20% referral discount, are there any Study.com coupons as of now?

Note From Moderator:
Post all Study.com coupon codes in this thread only, and please don't repost more than once per month.

The current best Study.com discount is 30% off or $140 per month for the first three months.
[-] The following 1 user Likes pws's post:
  • ferlin.lamoste@icloud.com
That's the only referral coupon available, the others available are on the Yahoo groups, which is 30% multiple months. You still need to join the group to get the coupon available. Essentially, I think you need to start a new account to get any type of coupon added to Study.com
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • pws
(05-15-2019, 01:20 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: That's the only referral coupon available, the others available are on the Yahoo groups, which is 30% multiple months.  You still need to join the group to get the coupon available.  Essentially, I think you need to start a new account to get any type of coupon added to Study.com

I'm pretty sure the discount from the Yahoo group is deeper than that (it seemed closer to 50%) and can be used on existing accounts, but it requires signing up for an annual plan (which, as others have discovered, cannot be paused mid-subscription). Unless you know you'll use the SDC account for that long, it isn't really worthwhile though.
Working on: Debating whether I want to pursue a doctoral program or maybe another master's degree in 2022-23

Complete:
MBA (IT Management), 2019, Western Governors University
BSBA (Computer Information Systems), 2019, Thomas Edison State University
ASNSM (Computer Science), 2019, Thomas Edison State University

ScholarMatch College & Career Coach
WGU Ambassador
[-] The following 1 user Likes Merlin's post:
  • pws
Ah, okay then. Thanks.
Your best option is, if you're going to take a month or two, just go with a new account to get 20% off the first month. If you join the Yahoo group, ClepPrep, it's an Annual membership for their Study.com College Accelerator and it's only 30% discount for new accounts paid in full at sign up.

Here's a snippet of their email when I joined.

ClepPrep has partnered with Study.com to offer our members a 30% off discount code for their Accelerator ANNUAL memberships, to be paid in full at the time of sign up.

[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • housecat
(05-15-2019, 06:10 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Your best option is, if you're going to take a month or two, just go with a new account to get 20% off the first month.  If you join the Yahoo group, ClepPrep, it's an Annual membership for their Study.com College Accelerator and it's only 30% discount for new accounts paid in full at sign up.

Here's a snippet of their email when I joined.

ClepPrep has partnered with Study.com to offer our members a 30% off discount code for their Accelerator ANNUAL memberships, to be paid in full at the time of sign up.

I think we're talking about different discount plans. According to this thread from back in March, the ClepForHomeschool Yahoo group annual plan was $983.99 ($81.99/mo) vs $2,388/yr @ $199/mo. That is significantly more than a 30% discount... in fact, it's nearly 60% off. I have no idea if that is still the current discount or not (looking back at the thread I get the impression that it was a limited time offer), but it seemed pretty decent at the time. I never used this one personally since I was already done with my degree by this time, but I used the Homeschool Buyers Co-Op discount instead.

Personally, I don't think an annual SDC plan at 30% off makes sense to folks on this forum. Most people wouldn't use it long enough to get their money's worth, but at 60% off it makes a bit more sense since it breaks even if you use it for at least 5 months and it gains value if you use it longer than that. 30% off makes plenty of sense for a homeschooling program though since you can use it year-round.

The old Homeschool Buyers Co-Op discount was also 30% off, but it was for a 3-month plan, which is what I ended up using back before it went away. I ended up using it for exactly 3-months so it worked out perfectly for me.
Working on: Debating whether I want to pursue a doctoral program or maybe another master's degree in 2022-23

Complete:

WGU Ambassador
[-] The following 1 user Likes Merlin's post:
  • housecat
(05-16-2019, 02:34 AM)Merlin Wrote: The old Homeschool Buyers Co-Op discount was also 30% off, but it was for a 3-month plan, which is what I ended up using back before it went away. I ended up using it for exactly 3-months so it worked out perfectly for me.

The 30% off for 3 months is available anymore, correct?
(05-16-2019, 10:34 AM)pws Wrote:
(05-16-2019, 02:34 AM)Merlin Wrote: The old Homeschool Buyers Co-Op discount was also 30% off, but it was for a 3-month plan, which is what I ended up using back before it went away. I ended up using it for exactly 3-months so it worked out perfectly for me.

The 30% off for 3 months is available anymore, correct?

No, that promotion ended last summer as far as I know.

Complete:

WGU Ambassador
Does anyone have a study.com promo code that I can use?
(08-04-2019, 12:35 PM)Destinydawn17 Wrote: Does anyone have a study.com promo code that I can use?

Private message me your email address and I'll send your details to my cousin. He has a Study.com subscription, he can refer you by entering your email address into the referral, it'll send you a referral link by email. Thanks.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  calculating grade for study.com course Omece 9 1,471 03-20-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 378 464,609 03-18-2024, 07:25 PM
Last Post: RachelB
  Disappointed with Study.com (Discrete Mathematics) legenwait4itdary 6 600 03-08-2024, 08:41 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Study partner wanted, incentive offered Simerion 3 327 02-26-2024, 04:14 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Study.Com Upcoming changes to courses Vin 4 967 02-13-2024, 11:26 PM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Question Promo Codes, SL vs Sophia Breaachh 11 691 02-11-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: Breaachh
  Discount Codes ashkir 18 7,725 02-06-2024, 04:15 PM
Last Post: EE-AE-Engineer
  Study.com Statistics? rowan555 16 3,810 02-03-2024, 03:43 PM
Last Post: oh.golly.molly
  does felician college accept study.com credits? fraggle 4 549 01-31-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: indigoshuffle
  Study Managerial Accounting that Transfers to UMPI Indieblue 0 277 01-25-2024, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Indieblue