Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DAVAR June - Unlimited exams $99
testchamp Wrote:I am kind of scared with the 2 month wait. I only need to have international management and the capstone to graduate. I am doing Davar Man 330 international management to avoid the 4 papers that study.com has. I cant wait 2 months to pass the course to graduate in Sept.

Why don't you try it, and if you don't pass, then switch to another provider? Study.com or Penn Foster.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
That's my plan. Take a whole bucket full of courses. Whatever sticks, I don't have to take it elsewhere. Fail, go to the next provider.
We are all on the same side here, trying to better our lives....so let's get along and help each other out. 

Learn a trade. Gain technical skills. Make money, then use this money to get a degree...if you have the desire. 

Dose anyone know how necessary it is to buy the textbooks? haha I want to stat studying but I don't really want to buy all the books!!!!!!!
If you look online you can probably find a version of the book for the class your taking. That has been my experience anyway. Good luck!
Thomas Edison State University-BSBA: Accounting:

B&M: College Algebra, Psychology, American Government, English Composition I&II, General Chemistry I&II, Humanites I, Fundamentals of Speech, Microbiology, Biology I&II, Nutrition, Personal Health, Anatomy and Phys I&II, Precalculus, Organic Chemistry I&II, Hardware and Software, History of Western Art II

Davar Academy: Prin of Finance, Info Lit, Intro to Computers, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Managerial Communication, International Management, Corporate Finance, Multinational Business Finance

Study.com: Personal Finance, Intro Managerial Accounting, Applied Managerial Accounting, Prin. of Marketing, Advanced Accounting, Cost Accounting, Prin of Management

TESU: Awarded bc of certification: Business Law, Prin. of Financial Accounting

TECEP: Strategic Management
Ok I will Search!!!!
Does anyone else have comments on these being NCCRS, in terms of grad schools or employers noticing? There are some CLEPs I was planning to take because of the Modern States offer, but now I'm thinking of doing Davar instead (with their June offer) for those subjects, because traveling to the test center is a bit difficult for me. But I may end up doing an MBA, so would I regret that I have NCCRS instead of CLEP credit?

dfrecore Wrote:Why don't you try it, and if you don't pass, then switch to another provider? Study.com or Penn Foster.

That's what my plan is. I just need to make sure I have everything done and passed by July 1st to graduate in September. I wanted to be able to spend all my time studying for the capstone.
Ideas Wrote:Does anyone else have comments on these being NCCRS, in terms of grad schools or employers noticing? There are some CLEPs I was planning to take because of the Modern States offer, but now I'm thinking of doing Davar instead (with their June offer) for those subjects, because traveling to the test center is a bit difficult for me. But I may end up doing an MBA, so would I regret that I have NCCRS instead of CLEP credit?

Employers won't know what ACE OR NCCRS is. And all they will see on your school transcript is that the course came in as a Pass, without a grade, with both options.

CLEP, DSST, Study.com, SL, Davar - it's all pretty much the same on your transcripts.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
You'd be surprised at how many people don't know what CLEP is. If they have heard of it, they'll say something to the effect of, "Oh, yeeeaaahhh. I've heard of that before."
Graduate of Not VUL or ENEB
MS, MSS and Graduate Cert
AAS, AS, BA, and BS
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc
sanantone Wrote:You'd be surprised at how many people don't know what CLEP is. If they have heard of it, they'll say something to the effect of, "Oh, yeeeaaahhh. I've heard of that before."

You mean grad school admissions people too? They would have to know? Oh, you must mean employers mostly?

I wish I could start on Davar courses today! Long weekend! This is a long month, so we have to wait until Thursday.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Davar Academy experience - MAN-330 International Management TopHatWombat 6 1,370 12-30-2023, 01:22 AM
Last Post: mariobros1985
  Straighterline Exams defscarlett 9 1,169 08-16-2023, 09:09 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Study.com final exams lidel 15 3,256 05-23-2023, 09:51 AM
Last Post: Pats20
  Davar Academy Preview? Carnation 3 825 01-01-2023, 02:40 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Saylor Direct Credit Final Exams Kimberly526 2 1,451 04-18-2022, 01:48 AM
Last Post: Kimberly526
  Straighterline Exams Retake Policy? Pats20 2 1,875 04-03-2022, 06:57 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Questions for anyone who has taken ACTFL exams rachel83az 6 1,196 03-14-2022, 09:49 PM
Last Post: jazzcat
Information Avant Assessment: Language Proficiency Exams for ACE Credit MNomadic 4 973 02-02-2022, 12:45 PM
Last Post: irishboy83
  Can't purchase more exams per month at SDC? jamshid666 6 1,182 10-27-2021, 04:52 AM
Last Post: studyingfortests
  DAVAR, SOPHIA, COOPERSMITH, etc creationstory 10 1,866 08-06-2021, 01:30 PM
Last Post: ROYISAGIRL