Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Davar MAN 330 International Management
tsimmns Wrote:Is there a link that list Davar Academy and TESU Course equivalency?

Also, for business course equivalency Business - Davar Academy Scroll halfway down.
For general ed, General Education - Davar Academy Scroll halfway down.
College (146): RA (134), NA (12)
ACE-recommended (105): Sophia (53), Study (28), Google (12), TEEX (10), Institutes (2)
ECTS (69): ENEB (65), LUT (2), XAMK (2)
IN PROGRESS:

Certificate- Google Data Analytics
Bachelor- Cybersecurity Technology (105/120) /
 Organizational Leadership (99/120)
Certification- CompTIA A+
DONE:
Certificate- Google IT Support

Associates- Business Administration /  BoG (History)
Undergrad certificate- Computer Networking
MBA
There was no way I was doing those 4 papers for the study.com option, lol
I read them over and they really seemed like busy work to hit a quota. When I found this option I jumped on it and it was worth $70 (well, $85 when you include the proctor) just to have the chance to not take the study.com version. I looked over the power point multiple times and took the practice exams and took the test after 3 days of doing this. I passed ( I don't remember the grade) After that I took two finance exams as well to go towards my general management AOS. Without DAVAR it is unlikely that I could of had two concentrations without taking traditional classes since I cant use my accounting credits towards it. I really feel like this is an untapped source around here
I can't wait 'til this class goes on sale! *hint* *hint* *hint*
Community College: College Success Skills | Gen. Psychology | Span 1 | Eng. 101 | Accounting 1 | Accounting 2 | Comp Skills

Study.com Scholarship: Per. Finance | Prin. of Marketing | Digi. Mark. & Advertising | HR Manage. | Prin. of Finance

The Institutes: Ethics

Sophia: Proj. Management

Straighterline:​ Survey of World History | Principles of Management | MacroEco. | MicroEco. | American Gov | US History 1 | US History 2 | Western Civ 1 | Western Civ 2 | Business Law | Intro to Religion | Cultural Anthropology | Intro to Environ. Science | Intro to Soc

ALEKS: Inter. Algebra | College Algebra | Intro to Stats

TEEX: Cyber 101 | Cyber 201 | Cyber 301

NFA: Fire Service Supervision: Self Study

Certified: Six Sigma Yellow Belt [8 PDU]
I took this exam last Saturday. It wasn't bad at all. I made an 89. I studied for 2 weeks. Don't let the thought of essay questions keep you from taking this exam. As long as you study the notes provided for the course, you'll do fine. In my opinion, this is the best option for completing the international management course. I highly recommend this course over other alternatives.
2017...Finished Bachelor's General Management at TESU. 
I am so glad I just happened to see this thread a few weeks ago, right before I was about to start Study.com's international management. The material from Davar, is spot on to the final. I studied it and took all the practice tests over the course of this week and got a 94%. Anyone who needs an international managment credit should definitely go this route. There are 10 essay questions, but like I said the answers were all in the study material provided by Davar. 10 essay questions is much better than the 4 1500-word papers required by Study.com!
[-] The following 1 user Likes toastyone's post:
  • lca88
Glad I found this thread, I swapped the Study.com version on my spreadsheet to this one. I wanted to avoid the Study.com courses that I could.
We are all on the same side here, trying to better our lives....so let's get along and help each other out. 

Learn a trade. Gain technical skills. Make money, then use this money to get a degree...if you have the desire. 

10 essay questions and how many multiple choice? The essay questions are all on the final correct?
I wonder if their Managerial Comms course is better than Straighterline's.
We are all on the same side here, trying to better our lives....so let's get along and help each other out. 

Learn a trade. Gain technical skills. Make money, then use this money to get a degree...if you have the desire. 

icampy Wrote:I wonder if their Managerial Comms course is better than Straighterline's.

Davar is not a course, it's an exam. You get study materials but you don't work through a course.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
I know. Thats what I meant. I should have said "I wonder how their study materials + exam are"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Credly Badge Denied, TEEX Disaster Management for Water & Wastewater Utilities sixdegreesandamovie 3 327 03-07-2024, 11:46 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Davar Academy experience - MAN-330 International Management TopHatWombat 6 1,396 12-30-2023, 01:22 AM
Last Post: mariobros1985
  Sophia Project Management MrBossmanJr 19 3,430 09-15-2023, 06:00 PM
  Sophia - Principles of Management Kones 6 2,171 02-12-2023, 04:20 PM
Last Post: tsgreer
  Davar Academy Preview? Carnation 3 838 01-01-2023, 02:40 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Study.com International User joebloggs 4 1,045 12-16-2021, 12:03 PM
Last Post: MrPanda
  Saylor BUS402: Project Management ClockworkHammer 4 1,249 11-19-2021, 01:26 AM
Last Post: Cofffeee
  DAVAR, SOPHIA, COOPERSMITH, etc creationstory 10 1,891 08-06-2021, 01:30 PM
Last Post: ROYISAGIRL
  International InstaCert user joebloggs 2 663 07-19-2021, 04:52 PM
Last Post: lidel
  Davar Adademy - Accounting 302 - Accounting for Management bookred 2 1,088 06-22-2021, 02:21 PM