Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do not answer calls from unknown numbers
dfrecore Wrote:I just answered a call from an unknown number, and thank goodness I did, because it was the passport scheduling office calling me to schedule at our local post office. There is literally no way to get in touch with them except to call, leave your info for them to call you back, and then wait for a return call! And because the schedule is weeks out, we are cutting it close on being able to get it in time without having to pay a ginormous fee to get them expedited!!

That's good... *Saved by the bell...* in this case, the ring... Smile
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
dfrecore Wrote:I just answered a call from an unknown number, and thank goodness I did, because it was the passport scheduling office calling me to schedule at our local post office. There is literally no way to get in touch with them except to call, leave your info for them to call you back, and then wait for a return call! And because the schedule is weeks out, we are cutting it close on being able to get it in time without having to pay a ginormous fee to get them expedited!!

Good grief, why you wait so long?! Were the travel plans spur of the moment?

I'm not leaving until around March of next year, but I got my passport taken care of early and have it in hand already. It's a government agency.. if they say it's going to take 4 weeks, I expect that to mean 40. The only thing they are quick about is cashing my quarterly estimated tax payments.
TESU BSBA/GenMgmt, Graduation approved for March 2017
CR Sources: 75cr(StraighterLine), 15cr(Saylor), 6cr(ALEKS), 6cr(Kaplan, TESU), 12cr(PF), 6cr(CLEP)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alumnus donation calls soliloquy 12 2,708 11-13-2018, 11:19 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  What in the world is going on with all the Solar phone calls lately??? dfrecore 3 1,237 08-30-2016, 02:02 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Is That Your Final Answer? Cameron16 13 2,319 09-06-2008, 02:06 AM
Last Post: Gonzo