Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Free Practice Test PDFs
n_runner Wrote:Well, you can access all the Peterson's tests for free via this link: http://www.nelnetsolutions.com/terc/
Link does not work.
[SIZE="3"]CLEP[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]Social Sciences & History - 63[/SIZE]

Now studying for Intro Psychology
Don Chubo Wrote:Link does not work.

Ditto~Didn't work for me either. BTW, I know how to get to the Peterson test to take on-line, I looking for the PDF versions to print.
Thanks again,
momtomany5 Wrote:Ditto~Didn't work for me either. BTW, I know how to get to the Peterson test to take on-line, I looking for the PDF versions to print.
Thanks again,

Here's a link that works: INSPIRE Information (click on the last logo on the left, Testing & Education Resource Center)

& the pdf links are on the first page of this thread, unless you're looking for those that aren't listed??
TESC Criminal Justice BA '12
B&M Civil Engineering BS (In Progress)
Ponygirl,

So the PDF's links are working for you that are listed on the first page?? That's odd, I've been trying them for days and I get~page doesn't work~.

The Inspire site is working fine, it's the PDF's I'm having trouble with.

PonyGirl93 Wrote:Here's a link that works: INSPIRE Information (click on the last logo on the left, Testing & Education Resource Center)

& the pdf links are on the first page of this thread, unless you're looking for those that aren't listed??
Thanks PonyGirl...whenever I link to Petersons, I always use the link you used...but this time I tried to bypass it and go straight to the testing center. Apparently you always have to go through Inspire, though... Tongue
The printable links are not working. We may be able to find a new set of links some time.

Some of them are still available here by clicking "Quick View":
site:petersons.com/pdf clep - Google Search

All of the printable practice exams appear to be available still through the Inspire/TERC site.
AS in 2010 and BS in 2013 at Excelsior College - Transcripts and Costs
MS Biostatistics in 2019 at Texas A&M University - Graduate School

Sharing Credit-by-Exam*
Resources Used - 20+ Exams Passed & General GRE
Practice Tests - Available for CLEP and DSST

* Link posted with permission from forum admin; thank you!
NAP Wrote:The printable links are not working. We may be able to find a new set of links some time.

Some of them are still available here by clicking "Quick View":
site:petersons.com/pdf clep - Google Search

All of the printable practice exams appear to be available still through the Inspire/TERC site.

Thanks Nap,
That is what I was looking for. Found the page for the clep that my son will be taking soon~questions but not the answers. Still thrilled to have questions though.
Thanks again,
momtomany5 Wrote:Thanks Nap,
That is what I was looking for. Found the page for the clep that my son will be taking soon~questions but not the answers. Still thrilled to have questions though.
Thanks again,

Which one did he want? I'll try another search for the answers. (It should also be on the Inspire/TERC site.)

Sharing Credit-by-Exam*

NAP Wrote:Which one did he want? I'll try another search for the answers. (It should also be on the Inspire/TERC site.)

He will be taking Information Systems & Computer Applications.

Well, duh, I just signed into the Inspire site, I knew that he could take the test on-line BUT I never seen the little printable area at the bottom right hand side for you to select. Sure enough~printable questions and answers.

Funny how I been to that site many times and just never noticed that you could print one of the exam.

Thanks again for all your help Nap.
Oh good; I'm glad you found it.

Only about 11 of the CLEP exams have a printable version, so that section may not have been on the page when you were looking at other practice exams.

You are very welcome!

Tell him that I'll be rooting for him and looking forward to his good news of passing this one.

Sharing Credit-by-Exam*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Colleges bring back ACT/SAT after finding test-optional policies hurt minorities LevelUP 1 149 03-16-2024, 11:17 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
Lightbulb ASU to Launch a Free Global Initiative and enroll 100 million students MNomadic 203 28,711 03-11-2024, 10:55 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Free or affordable Christian Chaplaincy Online Sowak777 4 369 02-21-2024, 06:39 AM
Last Post: The need 2 learn
  MBA students receive free Apple Vision Pro Imbanewbie 0 249 02-07-2024, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Imbanewbie
  Test Specific thread dewisant 7 467 01-30-2024, 04:07 PM
Last Post: dewisant
  Free Course Jacksonville State University a_dblu 56 9,561 11-19-2023, 07:30 PM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso
  Exciting News at ENEB! Introducing test-type exams to fast-track your studie akr680 37 5,426 10-27-2023, 06:53 AM
Last Post: karehiro
  Over 25 in Massachusetts, Free Community College bjcheung77 0 533 08-25-2023, 04:41 PM
  California - Fall Is Free! bjcheung77 3 575 08-18-2023, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Avidreader
  Would you drive 1,000+ miles to earn free college credit? bjcheung77 13 1,285 05-16-2023, 07:32 AM