Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Public Braindumps for Tests? Online Flashcard Exchanges?
Concerning CLEP and DANTES tests, are there free, online braindump websites? Is there an online flashcard exchange? Thanks. Fred
You can pay for InstantCert Flashcards $20/month or $180/6 months

Otherwise, go to the Specific Feedback Section here, you must be logged in to see it. Sharing specific questions from the exams is forbidden by DSST and CLEP. If they catch you they can revoke your exam credit so noone wants to chance that. InstantCert and the Feedback section is enough to pass the exams.
Aren't the IC flashcards the information that will be on the test? In other words, what is the difference if you sell flashcards with information that will be on a test or post information that will be on a test on a website?
The difference is..........wait for it.............. [SIZE="7"]$[/SIZE]

[COLOR="Navy"]The IC Forums is a place to exchange ideas and freely.

The IC Flashcards must be utilized via the regular IC Academy for a fair and nominal fee.[/COLOR]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
Sowak777 Wrote:Aren't the IC flashcards the information that will be on the test? In other words, what is the difference if you sell flashcards with information that will be on a test or post information that will be on a test on a website?

The InstantCert flashcards are in a general information format, not specific questions. The flashcards provide more of an overview of the type of information you may find on the exams rather than handing you the test like a braindump. Big Grin
20 bucks is a steal for the PROVEN info u will get from the IC flashcards.

Trust me. Check my signature!

IC is the ONLY resource I used for all of the exams I have taken. More than that, IC was my original source of info to take the exams in the first place. Furthermore, IC introduced me to TESC from which I will be graduating very soon.

PAY IT FORWARD CHEAPSKATE! Wink
[U][U]A pass is a pass![/U][/U]

CLEP Passed
Social Science & History (6)
English Comp w/Essay (6)
A & I Literature (6)
Biology (6)
Natural Science (6)
Intro to Psychology (3)
Intro to Sociology (3)
Intro to Educational Psychology (3)
Human Growth & Development (3)
American Government (3)

DSST Passed
Drug & Alcohol Abuse (3)
Organizational Behavior (3)
Intro to Computing (3)
Technical Writing (3)
Astronomy (3)
Counseling (3)

ECE
Research Methods in Psychology (3)
Cultural Diversity (3)

FEMA (25)
NFA (3)

***Admitted to Wayne State University Law School

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Online Ivy League degree programs that require less than a week on campus sanantone 30 6,227 Yesterday, 01:15 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Credit Banking & cheap/free credits - Asking for a friend SweetSecret 8 1,611 04-25-2024, 07:52 PM
Last Post: SophiaPrincess
  Will online degrees become worthless because of AI? blablablox 12 863 04-20-2024, 03:28 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  American Public University? nomaduser 36 3,717 04-16-2024, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Charles Fout
  New UK Bachelors Degree Online coming soon! Leedeedee 1 300 04-03-2024, 11:54 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Question How can I Study on my own pace and online like a european? justmemyself 6 446 03-25-2024, 09:14 PM
  Biochemistry online, no lab, and less than $500. GoodYellowDogs 11 10,459 03-20-2024, 04:16 PM
  The 100 Most Popular Accredited Online Colleges for 2024 LevelUP 2 362 03-20-2024, 05:47 AM
Last Post: nyvrem
Lightbulb ASU to Launch a Free Global Initiative and enroll 100 million students MNomadic 203 30,285 03-11-2024, 10:55 AM
  Eastern University Self-Paced online Degrees natshar 2 797 03-06-2024, 10:03 PM
Last Post: jumlouh