Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Graduate Discounts (ENEB, Walden, etc)
This thread is for discounts or significant scholarship offerings for graduate programs. Please DM me if you have any more discounts.

Walden
Tips:
* Only sign up for Walden when there is a discount. Towards the end of summer they usually start offering $2500 to $3000 off of tuition.

Hellenic American University
Regionally accredited university. They do have a $3000 MBA again for new students find out more here:
https://mba.hauniv.edu/get-an-mba-your-way/

ENEB
ENEB is popular and the discounts and links change frequently. If you know if any discounts please DM me and I can edit this post for it. Escuela de Negocios Europea de Barcelona, also known as the European Business School of Barcelona, is a business school in Spain that provides postgraduate diplomas, higher education courses, MBAs, and other Master's level degree programs in a variety of business-related fields. Together with Isabel I de Castilla University (English), sometimes known as Isabel I (English), these courses are provided (in Spanish: Universidad Isabel I de Castilla or Universidad Isabel I).

Note: You may need to have your degree evaluated from here to bring it to the US for government jobs or further education. Validential, IEE, and other sources are available to help.

Groupon:
Update: As of right now Ambassador codes are cheaper unless a groupon Sale is happening.
Groupon is the main source to find access. Groupon is best, if you never used it before, and you can get discounts on top of discounts. Groupon new user coupons can usually be worth up to $50 off. These prices fluctuate.
$399 MBA or Master's
$469 MBA & Master's

Ambassador:
Ambassador codes are usually the cheapest, unless Groupon is having a sale. If you're willing to pay ENEB directly, the cheapest option is to use an Ambassador code. There are various codes from people who have completed ENEB programs listed below. Ambassadors have forever coupon codes, that will always work even when Groupon doesn't. Ambassador prices don't really fluctuate often and are stable. Ambassadors do get a small portion. 

From Ashkir:
ENEB's new portal is:
$267 Single Master's:
https://eneb.com/ambassadors-eneb-master-2023/
$320 Double Master's:
ambassadors double master 2023 – ENEB

Use the coupon codes as listed below before you press BUY! It will adjust the price. 
Ashkir - AMBASSADOR357
bjcheung77 - AMBASSADOR314
Michaeladsmith2 - AMBASSADOR287
thoeptrai - AMBASSADOR375
JPN - AMBASSADOR354
[-] The following 3 users Like ashkir's post:
  • ron.1982, SophiaPrincess, txc1500
For other discount opportunities, check any discount portals you may have access to, such as Perkspot, LifeMart, BenefitHub, ACI, etc. I have noticed discounts for higher education on several of these sites. They aren't necessarily huge discounts, but if they have a school you want to attend anyways, it could be helpful. You could have access to these discount portals through your job, alumni association, health insurance, even the wellness program through your current school. I have seen discounts for 10-50%.

I combined the discount available on one of these sites with my Employer's Tuition Reimbursement. I don't think I would have enrolled without it.
MBA, starting July 2022
BA, Sociology 
Certificate, Paralegal Studies
Certificate, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Workplace
Certificate, Global Entrepreneurship & Innovation Virtual Bootcamp
Sophia: 17 credits

LawShelf affiliate (NCCRS credits)
Buy one, get one free with my affiliate code: VK375
https://lawshelf.com/videocoursesview
[-] The following 3 users Like Vle045's post:
  • housecat, shifu, SophiaPrincess
Member Wrote:  

Hi Bjcheung77,
I'd like to do a Masters in International Trade at ENEB.  [I already have a regionally accredited MBA and this is just tick the box for a job promotion].
Would you be prepared to purchase the course for me (I'll pay the amount into your account) using your alumni discount and transfer it to me?  
Cash is tight at the moment and I would appreciate any saving I could make.

My reply, Their PM has been turned off, so I'll post the info here as members may have missed the steps in Post #8 to get this alumni gift discount.

Here are the steps you need to get this at a discount...
1) Click the link for the Single Masters in post #8 here: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid387844
2) Select the currency of choice (British Pounds) as per post #5 of the same link above, and the program you wanted.
3) Pay the fee and provide me your email, name, ENEB program you're registering for.
4) I'll forward the details to ENEB indicating you've paid for the program using me as the alumni.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
MOD NOTE Discounts have been cleaned up. There's a lot of expired ones in this thread. Now they're gone.

ENEB's coupons have been updated to their new link.
My code is AMBASSADOR375, not AMBASSADOR287
Could you please update it?
(08-05-2023, 08:37 AM)thodeptrai Wrote: My code is AMBASSADOR375, not AMBASSADOR287
Could you please update it?

Updated, it most likely was a copy/paste of the code from the previous person above yours.

I found that we can use this link for Single Master only $202

https://payment.hotmart.com/next/A844898...Y5xcWKD37A
[-] The following 1 user Likes armado's post:
  • ashkir
It's tailored to a niche group, but I'd like to mention Touro University Worldwide, as TUW has a standing discount (that they call a scholarship) for military servicemembers, veterans, and their spouses. For my MBA program (as a veteran), it is a 40% discount, taking each credit hour from $500 to $300. My wife gets the same discount for her MS in Health Promotion there. So for veterans and families, this is a significant savings.
Only Until September 30th! Final Stretch!

As an ENEB student, you have the opportunity to add or gift an MBA + MASTER to your current education with an 24-month extension to complete all your studies — and with subjects accredited!

Discover our programs and choose your new course today for €219 or (€114/month). If your ambition knows no bounds, why should your education?

Add or gift a MBA + MASTER to your education for € 219*
You can finance it in 2 installments

ENEB's programs are aligned with the current demands of the job market. By extending, you'll have extra time to complete your studies, accredited subjects, and increased job opportunities... You'll become the leader the market is looking for!

Your MBA + Master for €219!
With financing options available.

More and more future leaders are joining the fever for quality education. That's why it's the best time to expand your education and make your resume trendy as well. Validated subjects and many more benefits!

In a constantly changing world, being prepared is crucial. Expand your education and get ready to make a difference!

*You can gift the MBA + Master only to individuals who are not students of the school

For more information, you can email us at evaluations@eneb.com or call us at +34 933 792 437

[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • ashkir
As I missed out the September deal (219€ for double master), I suppose the ambassador link is the cheapest way right now?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ENEB Master Thread MrsBulletPoints 2,665 516,466 2 hours ago
Last Post: rachel83az
  ENEB for FIS Lorvey 0 76 6 hours ago
Last Post: Lorvey
  Has anyone tried recognizing ENEB/UC1 or UoPeople degrees in Australia? ecdw94 4 309 03-25-2024, 09:06 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Fastest way to get into graduate school megaworp 20 876 03-22-2024, 11:23 AM
Last Post: davewill
  ENEB - exams MCDL 108 13,004 03-21-2024, 08:00 AM
Last Post: Wowbagger
  Graduate Schools that accept the most transfer credits sanantone 65 15,170 03-06-2024, 05:33 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Graduate transfer credits David1477 10 944 03-03-2024, 02:05 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  WES Canada recognizes ENEB/Isabel smartdegree 79 20,052 03-03-2024, 05:48 AM
Last Post: ecdw94
  ENEB MBA/Master + OTHM level 8 Postgraduate | Combination Evaluation ecdw94 4 712 02-28-2024, 11:05 PM
Last Post: lincolnlawyer
  ENEB won't let me graduate and refusing to answer all emails and calls slayer35 41 4,466 02-20-2024, 10:20 PM
Last Post: William.H