Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP! I'm so lost...BA in Psych from TESC
Hey everyone out there in cyberworld I'm currently trying to get my degree from TESC and am having a hell of a time putting together a plan. Please help, I feel as though all of my hair is on the ground next to me. What plans has everyone else used to accomplish the requirements of a BA in Psych. Any and all help is greatly appreciated! I'm starting from scratch no credits! Also which test should I begin with? banghead
Got to love life...2 Children:
My 13 month old son & my husband. :willynilly: :o :willynilly:
Let's see how fast I can get this degree done! Law School here I come? Rolleyes
Congratulations and welcome to the board. Several members have posted plans and if you do a search on the Big 3 category, I'm sure you will find a good plan to start with. As far as tests go, I recommend starting with the general education requirements like English or Math. If you like social sciences (and since you are interested in psychology, you obviously do like social sciences, I recommend Intro to Psychology, Educational Psychology and Human Growth in that order. I found that studying in that order helped me. I liked the American Literature test because I got six hours for one test and primarily used the American Literature for Dummies. It was all I needed with the instant cert cards to pass with a high score. As I said welcome aboard.
A.S. General Transfer Chattanooga State 2009
B.S.L.A. Thomas Edison State College June 7, 2013
33 CLEP
18 DSST
Welcome ! Do a search for "rmroberts" and her threads. She finished a BA in Psych at TESC. If I am not mistaken she started from scratch and tested out of every course except one. She did this in 9 months and is only 16yrs old, wow! She just completed her BA recently so I hope she is still visiting this forum because she would have a lot of helpful info for you!! I think she posted a list of the tests she took to get her degree but I don't know what thread that was in. I am sure there are others that have completed a TESC Psych degree but she is the first one that comes to mind. hope she chimes in!
You guys are great! Thanks for the info. I'm 23 and spent the last 5 years serving in the Air Force :patriot: not thinking about what would come next after that. Time to kick my butt into gear! Creative thanks for the reference I haven't gotten the chance to search her but I will right after this! Frankiebleyes I'm very grateful for the tip on what order to take the exams in, I'm still a little nervous about taking on this venture but what doesn't kill you will drive you nuts right lol. Again thanks for your help!
Got to love life...2 Children:
My 13 month old son & my husband. :willynilly: :o :willynilly:
Let's see how fast I can get this degree done! Law School here I come? Rolleyes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lost transcript mlohjj 13 1,273 11-15-2022, 02:01 PM
Last Post: SweetSecret
  IDEA has lost its two founders, who began in remote South Texas in 2000 bjcheung77 1 629 01-17-2022, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Johann
  77 terabytes of data lost! bjcheung77 2 752 12-31-2021, 05:36 PM
Last Post: Alpha
  Should I go for COSC BS Health Studies or TESU BA Psych? mcorye91 15 2,200 12-28-2020, 02:11 PM
Last Post: mcorye91
  Human Services vs Psych natshar 7 1,758 03-22-2020, 12:05 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Is there a current REA study guide for CLEP Educational Psych? S.Tesla 4 1,259 06-06-2019, 03:06 PM
Last Post: Murdockb
  Passed Intro to Psych CLEP...which next? S.Tesla 3 1,253 04-17-2019, 11:58 PM
Last Post: TryHardDieHard
Shocked Have I lost my mind with this? 2L8 13 3,284 04-04-2019, 02:12 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  Current UL Course options for BA in Psych at TESU Nodaclu 14 2,513 11-09-2018, 08:46 PM
Last Post: Supermind
  Which Penn Foster class = TESC Strategic management? Can219 18 4,344 03-26-2018, 05:14 PM
Last Post: allvia