Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you get your badge for an InstantCert course?
I would be grateful if anyone could let me know how you get your badge for an InstantCert course and how you are notified that RPNow has reviewed your final exam. Thanks in advance for your help!
(03-14-2021, 06:28 PM)a4tunatemom Wrote: I would be grateful if anyone could let me know how you get your badge for an InstantCert course and how you are notified that RPNow has reviewed your final exam. Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi,

Please just send me an email once you have completed a course to put it on my radar to keep an eye out for it.

Otherwise, I try to check Final Exam reports once a week. Sometimes, PSI is quick to review an exam session but depending on how many exams they're dealing with, they can take a week to get to an exam.

Thank you,
--
Steve
Webmaster, InstantCert.com
[-] The following 4 users Like sgloer's post:
  • a4tunatemom, Library2HospitalChaplain, SouthpawSam, TINASAM
(03-16-2021, 09:37 AM)sgloer Wrote:
(03-14-2021, 06:28 PM)a4tunatemom Wrote: I would be grateful if anyone could let me know how you get your badge for an InstantCert course and how you are notified that RPNow has reviewed your final exam. Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi,

Please just send me an email once you have completed a course to put it on my radar to keep an eye out for it.

Otherwise, I try to check Final Exam reports once a week. Sometimes, PSI is quick to review an exam session but depending on how many exams they're dealing with, they can take a week to get to an exam.

Thank you,

Hey, not the OP but I've had a course that shows 100% complete and passed for a couple of weeks now and haven't gotten the badge? Is there something I need to do or was it caught in the shuffle? I don't know your email, I will happily send an email over!

Thanks
Do you already have a credly account setup to receive courses? If so, just click onto the Admin's alias/username and at the bottom, it'll have a send email and/or Private Message option. You can do this for anyone, not just the admin or mods. You can also try the contact us option at the bottom of the forum...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(10-04-2021, 01:28 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Do you already have a credly account setup to receive courses?  If so, just click onto the Admin's alias/username and at the bottom, it'll have a send email and/or Private Message option.  You can do this for anyone, not just the admin or mods.  You can also try the contact us option at the bottom of the forum...

Yup, got all my badges from sophia and coursera on there.

I didn't think of using the builtin feature of the forum, lol. Thanks!
(03-16-2021, 09:37 AM)sgloer Wrote:

Hi,

Thank you,
Thank you OP for this helpful post. 
I sent you an email @sgloer!!
DSST
Substance Abuse 470, Fundamentals of Counseling 466, General Anthropology 445, Foundations of Education 424, Technical Writing 450
CLEP
Human Growth & Development 58, Intro to Educational Psychology 66, College Composition 66, College Composition Modular 65, Intro to Sociology 64, Analyzing & Interpreting Literature 50, American Government 55, College Algebra 63, Macroeconomics 52, Biology 55
SDC 
Ethics in the Social science, Statistics, Cognitive Psychology, Research methods, Personality Theory, History & Systems of Psychology, Ethics in America, History of the US II
CooperSmith
Abnormal Psychology, Physiological Psychology
UExcel
Psychology of Adulthood & Aging, Social Psychology

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  InstantCert w/CLEP and DSST tomheany 0 144 03-13-2024, 02:52 PM
Last Post: tomheany
  Abnormal Psychology TECEP is now available on InstantCert! sgloer 0 267 01-04-2024, 12:27 PM
Last Post: sgloer
  Easiest Exams-Everybody List Exams Taken with a 60+ Score Using Only InstantCert steelers 383 227,526 06-18-2023, 03:53 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  InstantCert InstantCREDIT Managerial Accounting Course Review OldManOfTheSea 21 6,698 11-13-2022, 05:02 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Instantcert Credit Transcript uncoolbilly 2 1,013 10-20-2022, 07:54 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Instantcert keeps billing me monthly CCCC 7 1,780 08-05-2022, 04:02 PM
Last Post: Stacie
  InstantCert Courses Expired? ss20ts 19 3,186 07-22-2022, 08:01 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Other options for Instantcert Spanish? IceSparkle 16 3,208 07-19-2022, 04:37 AM
Last Post: SevenSister
  how instantcredit instantcert grading works Blckbuster 4 1,775 04-21-2022, 08:33 AM
Last Post: sgloer
  InstantCert InstantCREDIT Spanish I Course Review OldManOfTheSea 29 7,545 03-01-2022, 11:46 AM
Last Post: uncapentin