Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long should it take for transcripts to arrive?
I've completed courses through Saylor.org, OnlineDegree.com, and ACE. I sent the transcripts from each about 2 weeks ago and still haven't gotten notified from TESU that they received them. Does anyone know how long this process normally takes? I'm trying to make the March graduation and i'm worried that not everything will get sent and added to my evaluation in time.
TESU BSBA CIS - March 2019
Clep: College Algebra, Analyzing and Interpreting Literature, History of U.S. I, History of U.S. II, Principles of Management, Introductory Sociology, College Composition, American Government, Financial Accounting, Principles of Macroeconomics, Principles of Microeconomics, Principles of Marketing, Information Systems, Introductory Business Law, Introductory Psychology, Western Civilization I, Spanish Language, Biology, Social Science and History, Precalculus, Calculus
Study.com: FIN-102 Personal Finance, FIN-101 Principles of Finance, ACC-102 Managerial Accounting, BUS-308 Globalization and International Management, CS-302 Systems Analysis and Design, CS-303 Database Management, COM-120 Presentation Skills in the Workplace, BUS-113 Business Communication, STAT-101 Principles of Statistics
OnlineDegree.com: Computer Science CS101
Saylor.org: CS402, BUS303, CS302
Certs: CompTIA A+, Net+, Sec+, Linux+, MCSA, LPIC-1, CCNA
TESU: BUS-421 Business Administration Capstone
After the initial application evaluation, it takes three weeks (21 days) from when TESU receives them.
Amberton University
- MS Human Relations and Business - 2022
Thomas Edison State University (TESU)
- BSBA General Management - 2018
- ASNSM Computer Science -2018

[-] The following 1 user Likes allvia's post:
  • camjenks
(01-09-2019, 08:13 AM)camjenks Wrote: I've completed courses through Saylor.org, OnlineDegree.com, and ACE. I sent the transcripts from each about 2 weeks ago and still haven't gotten notified from TESU that they received them. Does anyone know how long this process normally takes? I'm trying to make the March graduation and i'm worried that not everything will get sent and added to my evaluation in time.

From what others have said, Saylor and OnlineDegree can be slow in sending transcripts out, but ACE is usually pretty quick. I'd usually get a notification that they were received by TESU within a week or so. It would still take like a month for them to be reviewed either way.

However, keep in mind that this is the 9th of January and a lot of folks were off work for the last week or two of December. So there is bound to be a huge backlog of stuff to process, which is undoubtedly going to add delays. Heck, I submitted my graduation application a few days before Christmas and didn't receive confirmation that it or the fees were received until mid last week, so they are clearly a bit behind.

If the only thing you have pending for graduation is those transcripts, you should be in good shape. Worst case you can always call or open a ticket with the school to let them know what's going on and ask for advice. They may be able to confirm that they've been received, or if not they may be able to let you know how long it usually takes and/or whether you need to request the transcripts to be re-sent. If they are there, they should be able to expedite transcript processing since they are needed for the degree audit. The important bit is to make sure they know so they can keep an eye out and be ready on their end.

You might also want to check with each provider to confirm they have been sent. I believe the status check from ACE will even show when the transcripts were opened by the destination school, and by whom.
Working on: Debating whether I want to pursue a doctoral program or maybe another master's degree in 2022-23

Complete:
MBA (IT Management), 2019, Western Governors University
BSBA (Computer Information Systems), 2019, Thomas Edison State University
ASNSM (Computer Science), 2019, Thomas Edison State University

ScholarMatch College & Career Coach
WGU Ambassador
[-] The following 1 user Likes Merlin's post:
  • camjenks
TESU usually takes at least 2 weeks to add it even after they've opened it. They are very slow
Study.com - 177 CR. TESU - 39 CR. Middle Georgia State University - 15 CR. Sonoran Desert Institute - 42 CR. COSC - 6 CR. Excelsior - 6 CR. CLEP - 6 CR. Sophia - 14 CR. TEEX - 2 CR. Shmoop - 18 CR. NFA - 4 CR. The Institutes - 2 CR. FEMA - 20ish

BA in History/English from TESU. 
BA in Communications from TESU. AS in Firearms Technology from SDI.

If you've applied for graduation, you will probably go to the front of the line, in which case it may be shorter than those who are applying or just sending transcripts as enrolled students. I would contact them and tell them though, and see what they say. The squeaky wheel gets the oil!
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
[-] The following 1 user Likes dfrecore's post:
  • camjenks
You will be fine for March graduation.

TESU was closed for like 10 days for the holidays, so I would guess they need a while to catch up.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Ideas's post:
  • camjenks
In my experience it takes 3 weeks for the courses to be added, but they were closed for a week in December.
I sent my last course Dec 14 and phoned this week, they said it would be added by mid-next week.
TESU BALS: Awarded June 2019
Credits:
TESU: LIB Capstone 3cr, Cornerstone 1cr 
Aleks: 3cr, Insurance Institute: 2cr NFA: 1cr 
Sophia: 2cr Straighterline: 48cr TEEX: 6cr 
Study.com: 18cr B&M: 77cr

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Teex - How long for Credly badges to show up? nyjosh 14 2,475 05-13-2023, 02:56 AM
Last Post: PrettyFlyforaChiGuy
  Study.com and Sophia Partner College Transcripts? acamp 17 1,866 02-12-2023, 05:36 PM
Last Post: allvia
  Will Sophia automatically send transcripts to Excelsior? browniebo 2 727 08-24-2022, 09:05 AM
Last Post: browniebo
  How long does it take to complete sophia courses? Dudeofflinered1442 15 5,992 07-21-2022, 01:52 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  How long does it take TESU to get the info to update? CHken92 6 1,054 05-21-2022, 03:14 PM
Last Post: CHken92
  ACE Credit Registry Change? Transcripts Services Ending GizmoJack 437 59,265 04-13-2022, 01:17 PM
Last Post: ARhead
  Study.com Course with 137 Quizzes taking ridiculously long mohelena02 11 1,910 01-09-2022, 02:29 PM
Last Post: mohelena02
  onlinedegree.com transcripts not showing up? studyingfortests 6 1,007 10-31-2021, 06:59 PM
Last Post: studyingfortests
  Dropping a course and final transcripts Lossforwords 2 753 04-03-2021, 07:47 PM
Last Post: Dorothy44
  How long does it take.....?? splirow 7 1,303 03-15-2021, 10:45 PM
Last Post: williamskm11