Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Human Growth and Development CLEP - What are your thoughts?
Hi there!

Today, I took and passed the Introductory Psychology CLEP with a 53. I also passed the Introductory Sociology CLEP last Wednesday. Tomorrow, I will be taking the Human Growth and Development CLEP and I would love any thoughts and insights you might have that would be helpful in best preparing for this exam.

I have been using the free resources available on freeclepprep as well as the official CLEP workbook practice exams. Do you know of any other resources that were helpful to you in preparing for this CLEP specifically?

Thank you for all of your help!
agrubner Wrote:Hi there!

Today, I took and passed the Introductory Psychology CLEP with a 53. I also passed the Introductory Sociology CLEP last Wednesday. Tomorrow, I will be taking the Human Growth and Development CLEP and I would love any thoughts and insights you might have that would be helpful in best preparing for this exam.

I have been using the free resources available on freeclepprep as well as the official CLEP workbook practice exams. Do you know of any other resources that were helpful to you in preparing for this CLEP specifically?

Thank you for all of your help!

I took HG&D CLEP but it was awhile ago. I took HG&D with only a little bit of prep after that of the Psychology prep. I got a 61 on my Psych CLEP though and only a 51 on HG&D so I did well enough to pass it. Learn terms and the stages of development and you should be fine.
Thomas Edison State University - BSBA: Accounting - September 2017

B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
Institutes: Ethics 312
Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, PreCalculus
Shmoop: U.S. History I, U.S. History II, Modern European History
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
TECEP: Strategic Management, Federal Income Tax

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AP, CLEP, IB, vs others - Comparison/Example bjcheung77 0 475 08-11-2023, 12:12 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Universitat Oberta de Catalunya - Bachelor's degree in Software Development nyvrem 5 1,543 05-16-2023, 05:46 PM
  Having a growth mindset vs fixed mindset LevelUP 0 341 04-11-2023, 04:35 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  AP, CLEP, etc - Credit Banking on Credly bjcheung77 2 1,804 09-02-2022, 12:16 PM
Last Post: vintage_jacket
  Excelsior Professional Development Courses (Non-Credit) BBryant165 5 1,530 08-29-2022, 11:05 PM
  combine CLEP & ACTFL? defmo 5 831 08-05-2022, 08:58 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Suggestions for Certifications to use up Personal Development Funds mohelena02 12 1,478 06-05-2022, 10:21 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  English 2 CLEP Jennr2z 6 1,266 05-25-2022, 10:02 AM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Grand Canyon Education sees revenue growth bjcheung77 1 624 03-02-2022, 10:36 AM
  Prep for College Composition with Essay CLEP ? abs_co 3 1,623 11-11-2021, 07:39 PM