Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MS at National University
Hello everyone, I hope all is going well with you. Thanks to you all, I obtained my BA at TESU and decided to pursue my master's. I haven't posted here for a while, however, I would like to give an update on my current progress. I started my Master's of Science in ABA at NU in February of this year. It is an intense program, but I am close to the end. I have one remaining course - the big Capstone, which will begin in January 2022 and ends on the 29th, January 2022. I am not sure what the Capstone project is going to be like, but I am sure it is going to have some form of data analysis in it. 

I am so excited to see the finishing line approaching. My grades are really good, so I was able to get 2 scholarships because of my grade, which I am so grateful for as an international student (Canadian).  Shy

I will decide what I am going to do after I complete the program.
MS ABA
BA.LSSS & AA.G Graduation June 2020
B&M: 65 / SL(30) / Institute (UL)(2) / CSMLearn(3) / Sophia (2) / TEEX (11) / Coopersmith UL(12) / SDC(6) TESU(6)
[-] The following 3 users Like sofinel's post:
  • GoodYellowDogs, rachel83az, SteveFoerster
I was like, "American Bar Association"? So I looked it up and you mean "Applied Behavior Analysis", right? Big Grin
BS, Information Systems concentration, Charter Oak State College
MA in Educational Technology Leadership, George Washington University
18 doctoral level semester-hours in Business Administration, Baker College
In progress: EdD in Educational Leadership, Manhattanville College

More at https://stevefoerster.com
[-] The following 1 user Likes SteveFoerster's post:
  • sofinel
Congrats, that was fast! You're almost there, so close to finishing in the next month or so! That hard work paid off for your AA General Studies/TESU BALS Social Sciences and you did such an amazing job that you were awarded not one, but two scholarships! Great work ethic and it shows with these rewards, pat yourself on the back as you really have persisted and persevered... you got this remaining capstone! I look forward to seeing what is next...

SteveFoerster Wrote:I was like, "American Bar Association"? So I looked it up and you mean "Applied Behavior Analysis", right? Big Grin

LOL, I was thinking business too much and thought it was Applied Business Analytics...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(12-21-2021, 10:32 PM)SteveFoerster Wrote: I was like, "American Bar Association"? So I looked it up and you mean "Applied Behavior Analysis", right? Big Grin

Big Grin Yes, Applied Behavior Analysis.

(12-21-2021, 11:17 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Congrats, that was fast! You're almost there, so close to finishing in the next month or so!  That hard work paid off for your AA General Studies/TESU BALS Social Sciences and you did such an amazing job that you were awarded not one, but two scholarships!  Great work ethic and it shows with these rewards, pat yourself on the back as you really have persisted and persevered... you got this remaining capstone!  I look forward to seeing what is next...

SteveFoerster Wrote:I was like, "American Bar Association"? So I looked it up and you mean "Applied Behavior Analysis", right? Big Grin

LOL, I was thinking business too much and thought it was Applied Business Analytics...

Thanks, bjcheung77. Yes, I will pat myself on the back at the end of January. Hard work and persistence really do pay off. I must give some credit to the pandemic too.
MS ABA
BA.LSSS & AA.G Graduation June 2020
B&M: 65 / SL(30) / Institute (UL)(2) / CSMLearn(3) / Sophia (2) / TEEX (11) / Coopersmith UL(12) / SDC(6) TESU(6)
[-] The following 1 user Likes sofinel's post:
  • GoodYellowDogs

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kairos University Masters in Counseling Wnt2BLPC 8 651 Yesterday, 08:10 AM
Last Post: eLearner
  MBA Student @ Eastern University – AMA klone 22 1,776 04-15-2024, 08:20 PM
Last Post: klone
  Opinions on Master's International University of Divinity isaachunter 19 6,079 04-14-2024, 07:55 AM
Last Post: isaachunter
  Fitchburg State University - MBA in Finance Spaceghost 7 491 04-06-2024, 01:04 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Star a JD for JSD: another Northwestern California University School of Law journey thread jsd 33 7,272 04-04-2024, 05:32 PM
Last Post: collegecareerstudent
  Apollos University - from show clause to closure details bjcheung77 4 364 03-28-2024, 12:40 AM
  Robert Cavelier University Journey armstrongsubero 26 1,624 03-19-2024, 05:30 PM
Last Post: eLearner
  Troy University Master's - $250/credit for military PreLawCoastie 11 654 03-11-2024, 12:20 PM
Last Post: Duneranger
  Hellenic American University MBA: Overview of $3K RA MBA PrettyFlyforaChiGuy 90 14,274 03-06-2024, 03:28 PM
Last Post: lidel
  Eastern Illinois University. wildebeest 42 6,463 03-04-2024, 09:38 PM