Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I'm done!! BA Psychology, TESU
I've finished 100% of my coursework for my BA in Psychology! Just got the final grade back for my capstone today, and I earned a 97% in the class!

My degree won't officially be conferred until December, but it's nice to be done with the actual work.

Everyone here was so incredibly helpful, and of course I couldn't have done it without the forum's help.

I want to thank Sanantone in particular. Your wikia degree plan was what helped me really figure out what I needed to do and how, and all I had to do was tailor it to the newer catalog and my circumstances. It was invaluable to me and I appreciate it very much! I think it was the first resource I really uncovered as far as alternative paths went, which led me to this great route. So thank you so much!

Of course I had many questions along the way, and folks like cookderosa and dfrecore were always incredibly helpful. Thank you both! I know so many more of you were of so much help, and I'm sorry I can't remember each interaction to thank you each personally. If I did, this post would probably be book-length! Aside from being so helpful for my degree endeavors, this forum has been a fun community to learn new things, interact with interesting folks, encourage each other, or just kill some time while I'm at work.

So, thanks DegreeForum!

I think in this thread in the next few days I'll give a bit of a map of my degree path, mainly so I can move it out of my huge signature! I can just link to the post instead and save some extra room in that sig line so it's not as obnoxious Smile

I'm not certain what comes next, but I have some ideas in mind. My BA in Psych isn't super helpful in my line of work (other than checking a box) it's just something that has always been particularly interesting and engaging for me personally and the degree was a personal goal. So my next school endeavor will be more directly related to my career. I'm still thinking it out.

At any rate, I'm done (for now)!!!!!!!!!

:hurray: :hurray: :hurray:
Northwestern California University School of Law
JD Law, 2027 (in progress, currently 2L)

Georgia Tech
MS Cybersecurity (Policy), 2021

Thomas Edison State University
BA Computer Science, 2023
BA Psychology, 2016
AS Business Administration, 2023
Certificate in Operations Management, 2023
Certificate in Computer Information Systems, 2023

Western Governors University
BS IT Security, 2018

Chaffey College
AA Sociology, 2015

Accumulated Credit: Undergrad: 258.50 | Graduate: 32

View all of my credit on my Omni Transcript!
Visit the DegreeForum Community Wiki!
Awesome!!!!!

You did an amazing job -- all the while helping here at the df, encouraging others (like me!), updating the wiki, and of course being a daddy. Congrats!!!
BA.SS: TESU '17
AA.LS, with Honors: CC '16
CHW Certification: CC '15
ΦΘΚ, Alumna Member

"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop."― Confucius

B&M University: '92-'95
CC: '95-'16
CLEP: A&I Lit; '08
DSST: HTYH; '08
FEMA: unusable at TESU
IIA: Ethics & CPCU; '15
Kaplan: PLA course; '14,
NFA: 2 CR; '15
SOPHIA: Intro Soc; '15
Straighterline: US History II, Intro Religion, Bus. Ethics, Prin. Mgmt, Cult. Anthro, Org Behavior, American Gov't, Bus. Comm; '15
Study.com: Social Psych, Hist of Vietnam, Abnorm Psych, Research Methods in Psych, Classroom Mgmt, Ed Psych; '16
TECEP: Psych of Women, Tech Writing, Med Term, Nutrition, Eng Comp I; '16
TESU: BA.SS Capstone course; '16

Ended with a total of 170 undergrad credits (plus lots of CEUs). My "I'm finally done" thread
cheersmate

Well done friend!
MS CSIA From WGU - December 2018
B.S. Cybersecurity - COSC - August 2016
A.S. - COSC - May 2015
Excellent job!! Congratulations!
I don't know what the future holds, but I know Who holds the future.
Congratulations!!! You did a good job Smile
TESU BSBA GENERAL MANAGEMENT

Completed :

ALEKS
Beginning Algebra, Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, Precalculus

Straighterline
Anatomy & Physiology I, Anatomy & Physiology II, American Government, Introdution to Sociology, Microbiology, Organizational Behavior, Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, Medical Terminology, Principles of Management, United States History I, Western Civilization I, Cultural Anthropology, Business Law,
Business Statistics, Accounting I

Tennessee College of Applied Technology
Dosage Calculations for Nurses- 4 Credits

61/120 Credits Smile

..........more to be addedSmile we are getting somewhere Big Grin
Congratulations!!
Congratulations!! You deserve a little break and do take your time (but not too much) deciding on your next step. It might not mean much to others but checking that little Bachelors Degree box does feel great. cheersmate
Linda

Start by doing what is necessary: then do the possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible  St Francis of Assisi

Now a retired substitute Teacher in NY, & SC

AA Liberal Studies TESC '08
BA in Natural Science/Mathematics TESC Sept '10
AAS Environmental safety and Security Technology TESC  Dec '12
A big fat congratulations! Well done. Smile
- Akintayo

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AA General Studies, 2014. Thomas Edison State College of New Jersey

BSBA General Management, 2014 - Thomas Edison State College of New Jersey

Bachelor of Religious Studies, 2015 - NationsUniversity
Bachelor of Arts in Management - Leadership, 2016 - Patten University

Award:
Arnold Fletcher Award, 2014. Thomas Edison State College of New Jersey

Graduate School
Master of Science in Management, MSc - The University of Economics in Bratislava - full time studies

ENMU MBA: 2 classes completed - discontinued as am now to attend a local university in Slovakia

65 Semester Hours from Obafemi Awolowo University
45 Credits from Straighterline
24 Credits from TECEP
13 Credits from Penn Foster College
12 Credits fro ALEKS
4 Credits from TEEX
Congratulations!
Andy

---------------------------------

TESC - BSBA: CIS

Current Degree Plan
Complete:  TECEP Eng Comp I, Marriage and Family, Strategic Management, Networking, Computer Concepts, Liberal Math, Tech Writing, Managerial Accounting DSST MIS, Cybersecurity Study.com Macroeconomics
Remaining:  Waiting for credits to process

Congratulations! This is so awesome Smile
Completed BSc in Business Administration (COSC) May 31st, 2017

(Study.com) Psychology 101 / Psychology 102 / US History 1 / Principles of Management / Western Civilization II / Environmental Science 101 / Psychology 103 / US History 2 / Geology 101 / Earth Science / Psychology 107 / Political Science 102 / Sociology 101 / Principles of Marketing / Financial Accounting / Managerial Accounting / Principles of Finance
(Saylor) Business Law and Ethics
(DSST) Vietnam War / World Religions / Business Ethics and Society / Technical Writing / Management Information Systems
(CLEP) Microeconomics / Macroeconomics / English Literature / American Literature / College Composition
(UExcel) Human Resource Management / Research Methods in Psychology / World Population / Labor Relations / Psychology of Adulthood & Aging / Social Psychology / BioEthics / Organizational Behavior
(COSC) Conerstone / Capstone
(Straighterline) Intro to Communications / Biology Lab / Business Statistics

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help with Coopersmith's (PSY-304) History and Systems of Psychology Ben2020 14 2,560 04-11-2024, 06:07 PM
Last Post: Msecool123
  TESU---Easy Courses and TECEPS midnite123 5 576 01-04-2024, 08:22 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  TESU-----Transcripts??? midnite123 6 424 12-21-2023, 05:19 AM
Last Post: midnite123
  TESU---AA ??? midnite123 15 1,042 11-16-2023, 09:17 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Sophia.org and TESU midnite123 5 1,079 02-20-2023, 04:52 PM
Last Post: jsh1138
  Completed BA at TESU, any free ways to earn another degree? Lightorb333 13 1,971 12-30-2022, 05:24 AM
  TESU Questions midnite123 18 1,304 12-12-2022, 02:52 AM
Last Post: midnite123
  Psychology Careers - 9 Options bjcheung77 1 609 04-15-2022, 01:39 PM
Last Post: Alpha
  RA psychology degree help amomwholearns 4 833 03-20-2022, 10:37 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Financial aid for ACE credits ---> TESU? CourtneyBrooke 11 1,382 01-31-2022, 04:36 PM