Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need your help please. Went to Penn Foster
dino Wrote:Just submitted my application and paid $75 I guess I should order transcripts now or wait for acceptance? This is program I selected: BSBA in General Management Degree Program
Acceptance is automatic. Go ahead and send transcripts, especially if they are not electronically transmitted as that process will take time.
NanoDegree: Intro to Self-Driving Cars (2019)
Coursera: Stanford Machine Learning (2019)
TESU: BA in Comp Sci (2016)
TECEP:Env Ethics (2015); TESU PLA:Software Eng, Computer Arch, C++, Advanced C++, Data Struct (2015); TESU Courses:Capstone, Database Mngmnt Sys, Op Sys, Artificial Intel, Discrete Math, Intro to Portfolio Dev, Intro PLA (2014-16); DSST:Anthro, Pers Fin, Astronomy (2014); CLEP:Intro to Soc (2014); Saylor.org:Intro to Computers (2014); CC: 69 units (1980-88)

PLA Tips Thread - TESU: What is in a Portfolio?
Thank you, your help is greatly appreciated. I will start looking into classes listed and start taking them ASAP.

What does SL stand for? Which institution?

Was looking into Insurance Ethics (The Institutes) - FREE
This is what I came up with: https://www.theinstitutes.org/guide/onli...urses-free I am assuming it's Ethical Guidelines for Insurance Professionals?

Thanks so much
Also how do you add it to ACE or is it possible to send this directly to TESU?
dino Wrote:Thank you, your help is greatly appreciated. I will start looking into classes listed and start taking them ASAP.

What does SL stand for? Which institution?

Was looking into Insurance Ethics (The Institutes) - FREE
This is what I came up with: https://www.theinstitutes.org/guide/onli...urses-free I am assuming it's Ethical Guidelines for Insurance Professionals?

Thanks so much

Read my post #8 for what SL stands for and your assumption is wrong, it's the other one, make sure to go for 312.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
dino Wrote:Also how do you add it to ACE or is it possible to send this directly to TESU?

You may want to read my beginners guide and also the wikia page, all questions answered...
Do a search for it...

When I click on order this is what I have:

311N-H Ethical Guidelines For Insurance Professionals - (No CE Credit) (OL) $0.00 FREE
311CE-H Ethical Guidelines For Insurance Professionals - CE Filed (OL) (Eligible For CE) $5.00

Do I need to take the $5 for CE credit? I am sorry everything here is new to me maybe I should jump to ALEKS and start there =)
dino Wrote:Was looking into Insurance Ethics (The Institutes) - FREE

No, you don't get credit for that. The correct one you can get credit for is Ethics And The CPCU Code of Professional Conduct. https://www.theinstitutes.org/comet/lear...ethics.htm, make sure you choose the first option 312N-H (which is FREE, do not select the $5 option).
Thanks bjcheung77,

I got the SL abbreviation Smile I actually copied them to my word doc for future reference.

I will look for Wiki

Thanks Nixi I will make sure I select that one.
Placed order. Selected: 312N-H Ethics and the CPCU Code of Prof Conduct - No CE

Looking for Wiki now.

Maybe I should just focus on the once that have everything in one place like Penn Foster since it's all same location same style of testing and books bit more expensive, but as much regular $1000-$1500 like university it self.

Overwhelming to be honest with you.
dino Wrote:Placed order. Selected: 312N-H Ethics and the CPCU Code of Prof Conduct - No CE *Good job!* This is the right one!

Looking for Wiki now. *The DegreeForum.Wikia.com page is awesome, lots of info, my Basic Approach - Online Education Guide is on there*

Maybe I should just focus on the once that have everything in one place like Penn Foster since it's all same location same style of testing and books bit more expensive, but as much regular $1000-$1500 like university it self.

Overwhelming to be honest with you. *Take it slowly, follow the guide*

You should NOT focus everything in one place, if you read my guide, it's essentially multiple institutions, such as Penn Foster.
If you like Penn Foster, you'll like the recommendations I have as those are the cheapest, easiest/fastest ways of getting credit.
Furthermore, if you transfer credit elsewhere, you can only transfer up to 90 credits from one source...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Penn Foster/TESU UL last class FinishTHEM 3 1,384 07-02-2018, 10:30 PM
Last Post: FinishTHEM
  Who knows if any Penn Foster College courses can fulfill any Area of study for TESU's Driel 0 781 05-05-2017, 12:48 PM
Last Post: Driel
  Penn Foster to Excelsior Equivalents futuremrsmlb 3 1,517 05-03-2017, 10:50 AM
Last Post: principal
  Will Penn Foster's General Studies Cert fulfill TESU's gen ed requirements? pennfostertotesu 1 1,033 03-04-2017, 07:52 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Penn Foster Degree Program - Will it transfer to TESU? pennfostertotesu 12 4,579 02-26-2017, 05:08 AM
Last Post: harrypotter
  Penn Foster Classes and TESC Course Equivalencies Lists KayV 35 3,859 01-05-2017, 06:55 PM
Last Post: mvk
  Penn Foster - Business courses similar to Financial Management bjcheung77 18 2,908 09-09-2016, 10:20 AM
Last Post: rebel100
  Penn Foster Strategic Managemet New Course code tsimmns 12 1,510 09-03-2016, 09:33 PM
Last Post: RANSOMSOUL
  Penn Foster: Computer Applications in Accounting ACC-211 tmott04 5 888 08-02-2016, 04:12 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Penn Foster Marketing Research questions tesu-acct-student 7 1,216 07-20-2016, 08:53 PM
Last Post: ndelco