Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it still possible to submit a blank page to Study.com
Is it still possible for a writing assignment at Study.com to submit a blank page? Should I write something along the lines of "This is what I am submitting". Do I need to provide any explanation to the grader or will they automatically know?
WGU Bachelor of Science in Business - Information Technology Management {82 of 120 CUs Completed} 
TESU BSBA-CIS (Change of plans for a number of reasons. I made the switch to WGU!!!) 
-----------------------------------------------------
Free Credits: None of my credits from free credit sources transferred.

ALEKS: College Algebra transferred to fulfill both my College & Intermediate Algebra requirements.  

SOPHIA: 10 of 19 courses transferred. 

STUDY.COM: 14 of 18 courses transferred.

WGU... 
currently working on: January 15th or later, I will complete Orientation at WGU. Start Date is on February 1st. I am also studying for the CompTIA Network+ Certification which will satisfy the requirements for WGU's class C172. 
By blank page do you mean not completing the writing assignment and taking a zero to pass?
(12-08-2019, 01:29 PM)Nixi Wrote: By blank page do you mean not completing the writing assignment and taking a zero to pass?

Yes.
WGU Bachelor of Science in Business - Information Technology Management {82 of 120 CUs Completed} 
TESU BSBA-CIS (Change of plans for a number of reasons. I made the switch to WGU!!!) 

ALEKS: College Algebra transferred to fulfill both my College & Intermediate Algebra requirements.  

WGU... 
currently working on: January 15th or later, I will complete Orientation at WGU. Start Date is on February 1st. I am also studying for the CompTIA Network+ Certification which will satisfy the requirements for WGU's class C172. 
(12-08-2019, 01:48 PM)AwardTour Wrote:
(12-08-2019, 01:29 PM)Nixi Wrote: By blank page do you mean not completing the writing assignment and taking a zero to pass?

Yes.

I'm not familiar with Study.com, so maybe someone can answer. I do know StraighterLine did not allow this.
If you're that concerned about it just submit a one paragraph assignment and call it a day. I'd recommend actually doing the work though. You'll get knowledge that your future employer will probably expect you to have based on you having a degree.
March 2020 Graduation Hopeful
Pending grade for SOS 110, LIB 495, and transcript evaluation of Linear Algebra from Cooper-Smith
ASNSM Mathematics
BSBA Accounting 
BA Computer Science

I started this journey in the summer of 2016.  I hoped to be done sooner, but I am still proud of the rate at which I have gotten my schooling done with respect to the many months of military training and deployments I have undergone.  

According to this thread from June of this year a paper can be submitted to Study.com by just writing "I'm not submitting an essay". 
https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...-Comp-I-II

I plan on doing 2 of the 3 assignments for Business 113. I did my final before I started working on any writing assignments. I have done this for every class requiring writing assignments so far. Oddly, I just noticed that it says that I "must submit the writing assignments before taking the final". This has never been an issue before. I don't see why they would allow me to take the final before submitting writing assignments if that is a requirement. I hope this will not be an issue.

WGU... 

Yes.

(12-08-2019, 01:58 PM)Nixi Wrote:

Yes.

I'm not familiar with Study.com, so maybe someone can answer. I do know StraighterLine did not allow this.

Straighterline does allow this I have done it before and the wife has done it within the last 3 months. You can submit a paper saying that you are not going to submit this assignment and you will take 0 points or a 0%. I do not know if study.com will though.
For Study.com, basically, I would highly recommend doing some work for the course assignment.
It could be a very very quick rough draft, just submit something in for grading (not a one liner).
Done: TESU ASNSM Biology, ASBA/BSBA (ACBSP Accredited in 2017)
Working on: TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Deferred: **Deciding on several Masters/PHD programs**

2019 BALS and BSBA Spreadsheet using mainly SL/Study.com (post#28,31)
The Basic Approach | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Review Beginners Guide sticky for info on TESU BALS/BSBA in 4 months (post #16)
~Note: Read Wiki guide links for TESU equivalency - CLEP/DSST/SL/Study.com, etc
(12-08-2019, 07:20 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: For Study.com, basically, I would highly recommend doing some work for the course assignment.  
It could be a very very quick rough draft, just submit something in for grading (not a one liner).

I've decided to write the paper. If anyone is looking for an updated answer on if this will work or not at SDC; I won't have the answer.

WGU... 
I did this and wrote that I wasn't submitting anything and it was all good. I had a high enough grade to not need the second essay
TESU BALS March 2020!
Study.com (24): Eng Comp I & II, Pres Skills in the Workplace, Prin of Supervision, Personal Finance, Here's to Your Health, Prin of Mgmt, Tech in the Classroom
StraighterLine (33): Intro to Rel, Intro to CJ, US Hist I/II, Amer Govt, Western Civ I/II, Intro to Env Sci, IT Fund, Cult Anthropology, Pharmacology
Sophia (10): Dev Effective Teams, Visual Comm, Conflict Resolution, Human Biology
SHU and GCU (26): Prin of Soc, Prin of Psych, Ethics, Logic, Prin of Econ, Mgmt Info Sys, Univ Success, 21st Century Comm, Info Lit
TEEX (6): Death Investigation (UL); Foundations of Fingerprint Comparison
Coopersmith UL (12): Drugs, Society and Human Behavior, Foundations of Stress Mgmt, Sport & Exercise Psychology, Substance Abuse Counseling Affiliate ID: 196
CSMLearn (3)
TESU (6): SOS-110, Capstone (IP)
[-] The following 1 user Likes suzycupcake's post:
  • udi

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Study.com Referral alschwartz 3 183 53 minutes ago
Last Post: BrighterFuture88
  Study.com Coupon JWells247 15 669 Yesterday, 03:17 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Study.com class recommendations to complete BSBA in CIS @ TESU Raftingdon2 10 313 01-14-2020, 10:01 PM
Last Post: Raftingdon2
  Study.com for Electives to Transfer to TESU Raftingdon2 4 240 01-14-2020, 10:51 AM
Last Post: degreeguy
  Study.com transcript delivery nilahti2 1 93 01-14-2020, 10:47 AM
Last Post: Zachcleigh
  Study.com Artificial Intelligence udi 15 823 01-13-2020, 05:47 PM
Last Post: Zachcleigh
  How do we take more than 2 courses on Study.com? blithe 6 331 01-11-2020, 07:14 PM
Last Post: lacussucceed
  Study.com English Comp II AwardTour 11 1,183 01-08-2020, 11:43 AM
Last Post: ninod
  I need a study Plan for BSIT & asnsmCS gams007 4 235 01-04-2020, 12:03 PM
Last Post: ConqueringCollege
  a couple questions/suggestions on wrapping up my degree/ study.com discount referral Forgiven 6 240 01-01-2020, 12:23 PM
Last Post: davewill