Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it still possible to submit a blank page to Study.com
Is it still possible for a writing assignment at Study.com to submit a blank page? Should I write something along the lines of "This is what I am submitting". Do I need to provide any explanation to the grader or will they automatically know?
WGU Bachelor of Science in Business - Information Technology Management {104 of 120 CUs Completed} 
TESU BSBA-CIS (Change of plans for a number of reasons. I made the switch to WGU!!!) 
-----------------------------------------------------
Free Credits: None of my credits from free credit sources transferred.

ALEKS: College Algebra transferred to fulfill both my College & Intermediate Algebra requirements.  

SOPHIA: 10 of 19 courses transferred. 

STUDY.COM: 14 of 18 courses transferred.

WGU: Critical Thinking and Logic – C168, Organizational Behavior – C715, Business of IT Applications – C179,
Workforce Planning: Recruitment and Selection – C234, Information Systems Management – C724, Business Strategy – C714,  
Change Management – C721,

currently working on: WGU Operations and Supply Chain Management – C720
By blank page do you mean not completing the writing assignment and taking a zero to pass?
(12-08-2019, 01:29 PM)Nixi Wrote: By blank page do you mean not completing the writing assignment and taking a zero to pass?

Yes.
WGU Bachelor of Science in Business - Information Technology Management {104 of 120 CUs Completed} 
TESU BSBA-CIS (Change of plans for a number of reasons. I made the switch to WGU!!!) 

ALEKS: College Algebra transferred to fulfill both my College & Intermediate Algebra requirements.  

WGU: Critical Thinking and Logic – C168, Organizational Behavior – C715, Business of IT Applications – C179,
Workforce Planning: Recruitment and Selection – C234, Information Systems Management – C724, Business Strategy – C714,  

(12-08-2019, 01:48 PM)AwardTour Wrote:
(12-08-2019, 01:29 PM)Nixi Wrote: By blank page do you mean not completing the writing assignment and taking a zero to pass?

Yes.

I'm not familiar with Study.com, so maybe someone can answer. I do know StraighterLine did not allow this.
If you're that concerned about it just submit a one paragraph assignment and call it a day. I'd recommend actually doing the work though. You'll get knowledge that your future employer will probably expect you to have based on you having a degree.
TESU March 2020 Graduation
ASNSM Mathematics
BSBA Accounting 
BA Computer Science

I started this journey in the summer of 2016.  I hoped to be done sooner, but I am still proud of the rate at which I have gotten my schooling done with respect to the many months of military training and deployments I have undergone.  

According to this thread from June of this year a paper can be submitted to Study.com by just writing "I'm not submitting an essay". 
https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...-Comp-I-II

I plan on doing 2 of the 3 assignments for Business 113. I did my final before I started working on any writing assignments. I have done this for every class requiring writing assignments so far. Oddly, I just noticed that it says that I "must submit the writing assignments before taking the final". This has never been an issue before. I don't see why they would allow me to take the final before submitting writing assignments if that is a requirement. I hope this will not be an issue.

Yes.

(12-08-2019, 01:58 PM)Nixi Wrote:

Yes.

I'm not familiar with Study.com, so maybe someone can answer. I do know StraighterLine did not allow this.

Straighterline does allow this I have done it before and the wife has done it within the last 3 months. You can submit a paper saying that you are not going to submit this assignment and you will take 0 points or a 0%. I do not know if study.com will though.
For Study.com, basically, I would highly recommend doing some work for the course assignment.
It could be a very very quick rough draft, just submit something in for grading (not a one liner).
Working on: TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Deferred: **Deciding on several Masters/PHD programs**

Done: TESU ASNSM Biology, ASBA/BSBA (ACBSP Accredited in 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Business & IT Certs: Cisco, CompTIA, 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL, MTA, etc
Coursera Google IT Certs & Udacity Nanodegrees

2019 BALS and BSBA Spreadsheet using mainly SL/Study.com (post#28,31)
The Basic Approach | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Review: Beginners Guide sticky for info on TESU BALS/BSBA in 4 months (post #16)
~Note: Read Wiki guide links for TESU equivalency - CLEP/DSST/SL/Study.com, etc
(12-08-2019, 07:20 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: For Study.com, basically, I would highly recommend doing some work for the course assignment.  
It could be a very very quick rough draft, just submit something in for grading (not a one liner).

I've decided to write the paper. If anyone is looking for an updated answer on if this will work or not at SDC; I won't have the answer.

I did this and wrote that I wasn't submitting anything and it was all good. I had a high enough grade to not need the second essay
TESU BALS March 2020!
Study.com (24) StraighterLine (33) Sophia (10) SHU and GCU (26) TEEX (6) Coopersmith (12) CSMLearn (3) TESU (6)
[-] The following 1 user Likes suzycupcake's post:
  • udi

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 242 152,925 Yesterday, 05:57 PM
Last Post: jsh1138
  Study.com Discount gams007 24 1,351 08-02-2020, 01:45 PM
Last Post: gams007
  Study.com Pricing ss20ts 4 242 07-31-2020, 10:33 PM
Last Post: tallpilot
  Study.com Proctored Exam Grade Time? Kylana 23 1,085 07-31-2020, 10:26 PM
  Study.com to TESU clep3705 13 711 07-29-2020, 12:34 PM
Last Post: gams007
  Non Western History course on study.com Lacedonia4 7 307 07-28-2020, 08:06 PM
Last Post: Lacedonia4
  Study.com course extensions? Toastmaster 3 128 07-28-2020, 09:17 AM
Last Post: Toastmaster
Question How good are the Study.com TECEP prep courses? Merlin 8 1,476 07-27-2020, 02:43 PM
Last Post: FMitchell5036
  Study.com testimonial tallpilot 12 509 07-25-2020, 06:28 PM
  How long on average to complete an UL course on Study.com? daharamu 10 427 07-20-2020, 12:18 PM
Last Post: ss20ts