Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Longest Signature Here
Lindagerr Wrote:I shortened it the other dayhilarious I was at 1000 characters. I figured that now that I have my degree I should cut out the list, but I may start all over again. If I apply before July 1st I could earn a second BA at TESC. I was thinking if I get the BA in History I could teach Social Studies too. I just need to take 30 credits in history. I only have SS & History and Vietnam war done. So what do you think guys??:confused: Should I try to knock off 30 credits in History CLEP/DSST/ECE/TECEP's before my tuiton runs out Oct. 31?

Or am I totally out of my mind:willynilly:
>>

Well of course you're out of you mind, is that a reason NOT to do something??? So, you have till Oct 31 and you need 21 history credits?

Best case is 7 exams or 5 exams and the 6 credit TESC course (I can't recall the name- war and something).

I think the easiest would be 5 exams w/ the war class as long as it was scheduled in a way that didn't push your grad back. I think US 1 and 2 are very doable, and you could add in the DSST Civil War since there is overlap. Then Western Civ 1 and 2. I like that group because they are heavily taken exams, so you'd have access to a lot of specific exam feedback.
Honestly, I use my signature as a record-keeper. Yep, when I can't remember all the CLEPS I took or the scores I got, I log into the forum and view my signature.
[SIZE="1"]Introductory Sociology 70
Biology 64
Principles of Management 69
Principles of Marketing 61
Analyzing and Interpreting Literature 75 (w/ passing on essay)
English Composition w/ essay 65
American Government 61
Western Civilization I 72 (w/ passing on college essay)
Western Civilization II 63
Intro to Criminal Justice 446
U.S. History I 78 (w/ passing on college essay)
U.S. History II 71 (w/ passing on college essay)
Introductory Business Law 73
Principles of Public Speaking 71 (w/ passing on speech)
Spanish 74
College Mathematics 59 [/SIZE]

How good are you? Take the good person test. . . http://www.whatstandard.com/
I'm with Drummerboy in using the signature block to document progress.

If and when an AA is achieved, then we'll move it somewhere else Smile
[SIZE="1"]
Bachelor of Science in Psychology, Excelsior College 2012
Master of Arts in International Relations, Staffordshire University, UK - in progress

Aleks
All courses taken, 12 credits applied
CLEP
A&I Literature (74), Intro Sociology (72), Info Systems and Computer Apps (67), Humanities (70), English Literature (65), American Literature (51), Principles of Mangement (65), Principles of Marketing (71)
DSST
Management Information Systems (469), Intro to Computing (461)
Excelsior College
Information Literacy, International Terrorism (A), Contemporary Middle East History (A), Discrete Structures (A), Social Science Capstone (A)
GRE Subject Test
Psychology (93rd percentile, 750 scaled score)
Straighterline
English Composition I&II, Economics I&II, Accounting I&II, General Calculus I, Business Communication

Progress history[/SIZE]
Maniac Craniac Wrote:Sometimes its amusing how carried away everyone gets with their signature here. I wonder.... which of you knuckle-heads has the longest signature here? Let's see if we can find out Confusedmilelol:

LOL hilarious

I know that I have a long siggy, and plan to delete most of it as soon as I graduate in a couple months. I have debated deleting the list of passed exams and scores, but finally decided to keep the list so that others can easily see which tests I've taken in the past, and can freely ask for study tips (whether they are good tips is debatable Wink ). Because of my signature, I've had lots of forum members PM me when they want to get a heads-up for a particular test.

Vanity of vanities; all is vanity. :nopity:
-Andrew T.
[SIZE="1"]
Finished: 120 credits! [BSBA Thomas Edison State College] See my degree plan here.
[/SIZE]
Now Available for Amazon Kindle: How to Test Out of Your First Year of College (And More)
I think I gotta fix my siggy! :leaving:
Passed:

DSSTs
Here's to Your Health-LL 3, Lifespan Dev.-LL 3,Principles of Public Speaking-LL 3

CLEPs
College Comp Modular-LL 3 01-Jul-10, Freshman Comp-LL 6, College Math-LL 6, Humanities-LL 6, Information Systems & Computer Applications-LL 3

Human Resource Mgmt A.A. (CCAF):patriot:
General Studies B.S. AMU (Currently working on)banghead
Ok, so I guess I will have to fess up that mine is pretty long. But I have accomplished it in a short time (in my mind) and I hope it will inspire others when they discover this great forum. When I first joined or when I was taking an exam that didn't have much specific feedback, if I saw someones sig that listed the exam I would PM for more info. I think it is helpful for others to know if you are speaking from experience and for lurkers to see what can be achieved with resources and support like this forum. With that said I guess I will stand proudly by my signature, even if I have reached some of my degree goals, I'm still plugging away!
Completed 2/09 - 5/13

RHIA Post-Bac Cert - Stephens - 5/13
MHA - Bellevue Univ - 3/12
BSHS - Excelsior 12/10
BSLS - Excelsior 3/10
ASLS - Excelsior 4/09

ECE - A&P - B
ECE - Found. of Gerontology - B
ECE - Ethics: Theory & Practice - B
ECE - Psych. of Adulthood & Aging - A
ECE - Social Psych. - B
ECE - Abnormal Psych. - B
ECE - HR Management - B
ECE - Research Methods of Psych. - B
ECE - Pathophysiology - A

CLEP - American Govt - 58
CLEP - Intro. to Sociology - 63
CLEP - A & I Lit - 70
DSST - Fund. of Counseling - A (65)
DSST - Org. Behavior - A (67)
DSST - Environment & Humanity - A (62)
DSST - Found. of Education - A (64)
DSST - Here's to Your Health - 461 (Pass)
DSST - Substance Abuse - 460 (Pass)
DSST - Principles of Supervision - A (61)
DSST - Lifespan Developmental Psych - A (59)
DSST - Criminal Justice - 443 (Pass)
DSST - MIS - 415 (Pass)
UExcel - Intro. to Psych (Beta)- Pass
ALEKS - College Alg, Stats
Straighterline - Medical Term, Pharmacology I & II
FEMA - PDS + more
marianne202 Wrote:Ok, so I guess I will have to fess up that mine is pretty long. But I have accomplished it in a short time (in my mind) and I hope it will inspire others when they discover this great forum. When I first joined or when I was taking an exam that didn't have much specific feedback, if I saw someones sig that listed the exam I would PM for more info. I think it is helpful for others to know if you are speaking from experience and for lurkers to see what can be achieved with resources and support like this forum. With that said I guess I will stand proudly by my signature, even if I have reached some of my degree goals, I'm still plugging away!
I completely agree, Marianne. I enjoy seeing other people's work via their signatures. Not sure what's wrong with having a long sig, as long as it doesn't take up half the page - but that's what the 1000 character limit is for. Big Grin
[SIZE="1"]American Government (68) ~ Analyzing & Interpreting Literature (70) ~ Art of the Western World (72) ~ Astronomy (66) ~ ENG407: Chaucer (A) ~ Civil War & Reconstruction (69) ~ College Algebra (62) ~ College Mathematics (73) ~ College Writing (A) ~ English Composition with Essay (59) ~ GRE Literature in English (610/73%tile) ~ Humanities (75) ~ Introduction to Business (62) ~ Introduction to Computing (459) ~ Introduction to Educational Psychology (72) ~ Introduction to World Religions (478) ~ Introductory Psychology (74) ~ Money & Banking (48) ~ Research & Writing (A) ~ Rise & Fall of the Soviet Union (68) ~ ENG 310: Short Stories (A) ~ Introductory Sociology (77) ~ Social Sciences & History (76) ~ Technical Writing (67) ~ US History I (69) ~ US History II (64) ~ Western Civilization I (76) ~ Western Civilization II (65) Western Europe Since 1945 (65) ~ Exam Feedback

Total Credits: 121 ~ DONE: Literature in English BA from Excelsior College[/SIZE]
Bump! Wink
Drummerboy Wrote:Honestly, I use my signature as a record-keeper. Yep, when I can't remember all the CLEPS I took or the scores I got, I log into the forum and view my signature.
Levi Wrote:decided to keep the list so that others can easily see which tests I've taken in the past, and can freely ask for study tips (whether they are good tips is debatable Wink ). Because of my signature, I've had lots of forum members PM me when they want to get a heads-up for a particular test.
marianne202 Wrote:I think it is helpful for others to know if you are speaking from experience and for lurkers to see what can be achieved with resources and support like this forum.
These ^^^ are pretty much why I keep my tests in my sig Cool
BA History 2014 - TESC

The Lord is my shepherd. Psalm 23

"I'm going on an adventure!' ~AUJ
"It is our fight." ~DoS
"I am not alone." ~BotFA
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that's given to us." ~FotR
"There is still hope." ~TTT
"Courage..." "This day, we fight!" ~RotK

CLEP: A&I Lit 74 ~ Am Lit 73 ~ Eng Lit 72 ~ Humanities 75 ~ College Math 77 ~ Western Civ I 63 ~ Western Civ II 69 ~ Natural Sci 64 ~ US History I 76 ~ US History II 69 ~ Sociology 68 ~ Am Gov 69 ~ Social Sci & Hist 71 ~ College Comp 61 ~ Marketing 70 ~ Management 66 ~ Psychology 67

DSST: Supervision 453 ~ Tech Writing 61 ~ Computing 427 ~ Middle East 65 ~ Soviet Union 65 ~ Vietnam War 74 ~[COLOR="#0099cc"] Civil War 68

[/COLOR]Other: College+ Biblical Social Justice B ~ ECE World Conflicts Since 1900 A

TESC courses: Capstone A ~ Leaders in History A ~ Photography 101 A- ~ Games People Play A ~ International Relations A- ~ Mass Communications I A

$5 off IC - 59690
My hair jewelry business
I reached the max of 1,000 characters and had to make some adjustments when I passed more tests. The other forum allows a very limited number of characters. I could barely fit my degrees in there and had to skip listing the schools they came from.
Graduate of Not VUL or ENEB
MS, MSS and Graduate Cert
AAS, AS, BA, and BS
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Signature in the Forum hsufeng 6 734 03-14-2024, 02:17 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  How do I add a signature line to my messages? tsgreer 5 719 02-27-2023, 11:22 PM
Last Post: WhoaSis
  Signature ashtonnewman 7 1,642 10-29-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Murdockb
  Signature jamshid666 4 2,953 01-11-2018, 08:33 PM
Last Post: jamshid666
  Just testing my new signature... zapproximator 28 4,552 01-07-2018, 11:28 AM
Last Post: bmoyer83
  Uploading Images to Signature videogamesrock 9 2,123 08-24-2015, 04:16 PM
Last Post: ShotoJuku
  signature question SoliDeoGloria 7 1,608 03-13-2013, 09:33 AM
Last Post: SoliDeoGloria