Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make sure you get your classes confirmed...
I just spoke to an advisor at TESC and I found out that a class I was planning to CLEP or DSST out of, will not fullfill the said requirement.

The admissions rep I spoke to a couple a months ago told me that I needed a "Multicultural Class", which is also listed on my degree plan, I asked her if Intro to World religions would cover that and she said "yes"

Today, I am in my last semester 15 Credit hours, its killin me, and I find out that I have to take an additional course!! I can take either Dealing with Diversity or Elements of Intercultural Communication.....No other Choices...This will "fubar" my plans for summer graduation..:mad:

BA in Criminal Justice

Just needed to vent!
Scarecrow Wrote:I just spoke to an advisor at TESC and I found out that a class I was planning to CLEP or DSST out of, will not fullfill the said requirement.

The admissions rep I spoke to a couple a months ago told me that I needed a "Multicultural Class", which is also listed on my degree plan, I asked her if Intro to World religions would cover that and she said "yes"

Today, I am in my last semester 15 Credit hours, its killin me, and I find out that I have to take an additional course!! I can take either Dealing with Diversity or Elements of Intercultural Communication.....No other Choices...This will "fubar" my plans for summer graduation..:mad:

BA in Criminal Justice

Just needed to vent!
>>

I feel your pain!!!!
If it helps to ease the sting, I'm going to Excelsior; If I hadn't gotten screwed by some bad advise my signature would read...
"~Brandon. College graduate"
I've been screwed not once but TWICE in what (better) be my last semester.
Well I guess all that's left to round out your experience is to drink your body weight in beer and wake up in a funny place wondering "who's shirt am I wearing?"Big Grin
The best things in life aren't things.
~Brandon
Thanks for the thoughts,

I am checking on the BYU Intercultural Communication. They said it will take up to a week for them to get back to me...:confused:

I appreciate the heads up!
Cinderly,
Have you taken any courses from BYU?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  University of Potomac? anyone take classes there frank.f.franky 3 1,667 05-24-2018, 01:06 AM
Last Post: videogamesrock
  Where do they Fall? Classes BSBRose21 1 1,104 05-21-2018, 08:52 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  COSC gen ed classes, from SL or credit by testing pluggingalong 10 2,591 05-14-2018, 02:00 PM
Last Post: randomatom
  Anyone take classes at DMACC upper-level, for under $200 online frank.f.franky 5 1,981 03-21-2018, 11:23 PM
  Where are all the UL 'Natural Science' classes? scout2family 11 2,924 01-31-2018, 03:32 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  What three GE classes do I need for CIS mofutofu 9 2,256 11-06-2017, 06:29 PM
Last Post: jsd
  TESU - sequence of Math classes? triforce828 1 1,044 10-30-2017, 11:47 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TEEX classes Wingz 17 2,550 04-18-2017, 09:23 AM
Last Post: jsd
  TESU - Confirmed Natural World Courses Synicaal 2 579 04-08-2017, 01:11 PM
Last Post: Notgodot
  TESU online classes with an odd number of credits jsd 1 1,167 03-07-2017, 04:19 PM