Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Never give up! My path to MBA and beyond.
(12-21-2018, 12:30 PM)ThatBankDude Wrote: Kaskadian,

This is awesome! Congratulations on the achievements you have thus far and good luck in the rest of your MBA journey! It is a fun journey albeit a difficult one. I am 4 courses away from completing my MBA. I will be taking 3 classes in Spring 2019 and will take my last course in the Summer 2019. Should be done around the 1st week of June and I cannot wait!

Congrats on all your hard work paying off! Keep at it and get those last 4 classes done! Smile
West Texas A&M: MBA (In Progress) 6/14 Completed
Financial Accounting Leveling (Completed)
Statistics Leveling (Completed)
Finance Leveling
Managerial Accounting
Corporate Finance
Economic Applications  (Completed)
Management Information Systems
Quantitative Analysis
Consumer Theory (Completed)
Leadership (Completed)
Business Integration
International Business (Completed)
Elective
Capstone

TESU (Graduated 2016)

[-] The following 1 user Likes Kaskadian's post:
  • ThatBankDude
Very inspiring read!! Congratulations Kaskadian!
TESU BALS-Psych. + ASNSM(Math) 

TEEX(6): Cybersec. 101/201/301
The Institutes(2): Ethics
Sophia(2): Ess. Of Managing Conflict, Dev. Effective Teams
NFA(1): Comm. Safety Edu.
GED(10): NAS-131, SOC-273, MAT-121, HUM-101 (1)
Study.com(75): Intro to Psych., Soc. Psych.-1, Growth & Dev. Psych., Personality Psych., History & Systems of Psych., Org. Theory, Library Science, Comm. at Workplace, Intro to World Religion, I/O Psych., Ethics in Soc. Sc., Org. Comm., Eng. 104, Eng. 105, History of Vietnam war, Sp. Ed. History & Law, Diff. Ed., Classroom Mgmt., Foundations of Ed., Abnormal Psych., Rsch. methods in Psych., College Math, Intro. to Geometry., Calculus (6).
Saylor (15): Intro. to Mol. & Cellular Bio., Comp. Politics, Corporate Comm., Env. Ethics, Principles of Comm. 
TESU (1): Cornerstone, Lib. 495 Capstone.
CSM (3): Quant. reasoning. 
Aleks (6): Trigonometry, Intro to Statistics. 

MS-Psychology; Walden University 
GPA: 4/4
[-] The following 1 user Likes Supermind's post:
  • Kaskadian
Thanks for all the support guys!

Another class down; Statistics 95.55%

Heading overseas for the summer and enjoying a much needed break with my family. Will report back for the Fall Semester. Keep at it guys!
Finance Leveling
Managerial Accounting
Corporate Finance
Quantitative Analysis
Leadership (Completed)
Business Integration
Elective
Capstone

TESU (Graduated 2016)

Another class down guys. This semester nearly killed me... moved across the country, new job, daughter was born, death in the family. It was really hard... healthcare management elective was completed at 87%.

I was without a computer for 4-5 weeks and bombed my first test. I ended up finishing out okay but this is now my second B in grad school which doesn’t feel good.

Keep working hard guys you all can do this! Next class in spring. Taking winter to spend with my wife and kids.
Finance Leveling
Managerial Accounting
Corporate Finance
Quantitative Analysis
Leadership (Completed)
Business Integration
Elective
Capstone

TESU (Graduated 2016)

• suzycupcake
(12-09-2019, 08:02 PM)Kaskadian Wrote: Another class down guys. This semester nearly killed me... moved across the country, new job, daughter was born, death in the family. It was really hard... healthcare management elective was completed at 87%.

I was without a computer for 4-5 weeks and bombed my first test. I ended up finishing out okay but this is now my second B in grad school which doesn’t feel good.

Keep working hard guys you all can do this! Next class in spring. Taking winter to spend with my wife and kids.

Thanks for the updates and encouragement!  Enjoy the time with your wife and kids!
Amberton University, MS Human Relations & Business
Started June 2022

TESU BALS completed March 2020
Study.com (24) StraighterLine (33) Sophia (10) SHU and GCU (26) TEEX (6) Coopersmith (12) CSMLearn (3) TESU (6)
(12-09-2019, 08:56 PM)suzycupcake Wrote:
(12-09-2019, 08:02 PM)Kaskadian Wrote: Another class down guys. This semester nearly killed me... moved across the country, new job, daughter was born, death in the family. It was really hard... healthcare management elective was completed at 87%.

Thanks for the updates and encouragement!  Enjoy the time with your wife and kids!
Thanks! My MBA path isn’t exactly quick but it’s coming along. My goal is graduation in 2020.  Smile
Finance Leveling
Managerial Accounting
Corporate Finance
Quantitative Analysis
Leadership (Completed)
Business Integration
Elective
Capstone

TESU (Graduated 2016)

• hsfamfun
Quick update... my summer is about to be ruined but I’ll be done. I’m receiving some pressure from work to get my grad degree done. This morning I registered for the last of my classes. This will be an extremely difficult summer but if everything goes well I should be done.

I won’t lie, I’m pretty scared about how this summer is going to go. I work a full time job, have two kids, wife, etc. That being said work has agreed to give me extra time when needed for school, and I’ve got family support to help my wife with the extra work with the kids while I attack the last of this degree over summer. Here’s the game plan...

Summer 1:
Acct/Decision Making
Fin Mgt Healthcare
Capstone (I meet the credit requirement to take this)

Summer 2:
Info Tech Mgt
Data Analytics

Wish me luck guys. I am scared since the summer semester pace is very very fast/difficult. That being said I think suffering for 10 weeks is a lot better than ragging the degree out one class at a time through spring 2021.
Finance Leveling
Managerial Accounting
Corporate Finance
Quantitative Analysis
Leadership (Completed)
Business Integration
Elective
Capstone

TESU (Graduated 2016)

[-] The following 2 users Like Kaskadian's post:
  • allvia, davewill
(03-02-2020, 09:47 AM)Kaskadian Wrote: Quick update... my summer is about to be ruined but I’ll be done. I’m receiving some pressure from work to get my grad degree done. ...

At least you know they care Smile.
NanoDegree: Intro to Self-Driving Cars (2019)
Coursera: Stanford Machine Learning (2019)
TESU: BA in Comp Sci (2016)
TECEP:Env Ethics (2015); TESU PLA:Software Eng, Computer Arch, C++, Advanced C++, Data Struct (2015); TESU Courses:Capstone, Database Mngmnt Sys, Op Sys, Artificial Intel, Discrete Math, Intro to Portfolio Dev, Intro PLA (2014-16); DSST:Anthro, Pers Fin, Astronomy (2014); CLEP:Intro to Soc (2014); Saylor.org:Intro to Computers (2014); CC: 69 units (1980-88)

PLA Tips Thread - TESU: What is in a Portfolio?
[-] The following 1 user Likes davewill's post:
  • MrBossmanJr
(03-02-2020, 02:32 PM):Ddavewill Wrote:
(03-02-2020, 09:47 AM)Kaskadian Wrote: Quick update... my summer is about to be ruined but I’ll be done. I’m receiving some pressure from work to get my grad degree done. ...

At least you know they care Smile.
Yeah that’s definitely a good feeling. I’m still feeling the pressure but it does show that they see potential in me as an employee. It would be nice to be done by the end of summer anyway so I can enjoy this next holiday season with family/friends not worrying about class deadlines. 

Suffering for 10-12 weeks will be tough but that’s an average semester anyway. Might as well suck it up and knock it out!  Big Grin
Finance Leveling
Managerial Accounting
Corporate Finance
Quantitative Analysis
Leadership (Completed)
Business Integration
Elective
Capstone

TESU (Graduated 2016)

Kaskadian Wrote:Suffering for 10-12 weeks will be tough but that’s an average semester anyway. Might as well suck it up and knock it out!  Big Grin

Hell yes, I totally agree with this, I rather get as much done as possible and as soon as possible. Good luck!
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is there a path from the Walden Tempo General Psych masters to a licensable degree? studyingfortests 24 3,361 08-23-2021, 01:47 PM
Last Post: eLearner
  Does WGU give a discount for getting an MBA if you already have an MSML? Clepking100 6 1,341 04-07-2021, 01:48 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  My current Masters path vetvso 11 2,571 03-26-2019, 06:44 PM
Last Post: mysonx3
  A path to 18? High_Order1 22 4,540 03-28-2018, 06:54 AM
Last Post: cookderosa