Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Officially started!
Been absent for a while but I do want to inform you all that I FINALLY STARTED! I decided to knock out my mathematics first. Got through aleks over the weekend was way easier than I thought it was now to figure out my first clep or dsst! 3/120
Scryer Wrote:Been absent for a while but I do want to inform you all that I FINALLY STARTED! I decided to knock out my mathematics first. Got through aleks over the weekend was way easier than I thought it was now to figure out my first clep or dsst! 3/120

Wonderful. Which one did you take?
MA in progress
Certificate in the Study of Capitalism - University of Arkansas
BS, Business  Administration - Ashworth College
Certificates in Accounting & Finance 
BA, Regents Bachelor of Arts - West Virginia University
AAS & AGS
Congrats. Like so many others here, I waited years to kick things off. But once I did, I found it was far easier and quicker than I feared it'd be. I'm sure you'll find it to be the same!
MBA - WGU - In Progress
BA Social Sciences - TESU - 2016
videogamesrock Wrote:Wonderful. Which one did you take?

I took intermediate algebra
Scryer Wrote:Been absent for a while but I do want to inform you all that I FINALLY STARTED! I decided to knock out my mathematics first. Got through aleks over the weekend was way easier than I thought it was now to figure out my first clep or dsst! 3/120

Congrats to you!!! Aleks is knocking me off bad
Congrats! It's a long trip, but it's worth it! What degree are you working on?
Completed since 10/30/15:
Saylor: Principles of Marketing | Principles of Management
Free: Kaplan PLA | Cybersecurity for Everyone | Cybersecurity for Business | CPCU Ethics
ALEKS: Intermediate Algebra | College Algebra | Pre-Calculus | Intro to Stats |
Straighterline: Cultural Anthropology | Intro to Religion | Accounting I | Microeconomics
Next up: TECEP Psychology of Women
Congratulations, I have yet to pass Aleks. Good luck on your journey
Associate in Arts - University of the State of New York / 1989
Undergraduate certificate in marketing, Ashworth College.

BSLS Excelsior college in progress. 6 classes to go
smrt Wrote:Congrats! It's a long trip, but it's worth it! What degree are you working on?

I'm doing liberal arts right now just to get my first degree. But after words I will be work on getting a masters degree in the STEM field that's my end goal
TESC BSBA Gen. management
15/120
Aleks: Intermediate Algebra Done!, College Algebra Done!, Intro to stats Done!
TEEX: Cyber Security for Everyone Done!, Cyber Security for IT professionals Done! Cyber Security for Business Professionals Done!
Straighter Line:
Study.com:
The Institues: Ethics In Progress
ed4online:
TECEP:Strategic Management In progress

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've officially finished my BA for Graphic Design!! Thank you! mojave 13 1,230 08-21-2022, 09:50 AM
Last Post: carrythenothing
Question Why People Take SO LONG to Get Started? LevelUP 13 1,738 03-05-2022, 02:12 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Getting started with BALS (Template Q&A) CiggyTardust 24 4,900 12-10-2019, 03:15 PM
Big Grin Desperately Need Help To Get Started Risingstar 12 2,265 10-18-2019, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Risingstar
  in 2017 I gave up on this before I even started. Now I'm serious, but I need help. David.Hamad 21 3,300 05-10-2019, 01:44 PM
Last Post: indigoshuffle
  MOOCs you've done or started, and your opinion of them Ideas 16 2,558 03-10-2018, 11:15 AM
Last Post: Ideas
  I started new job and need help choosing a quick degree for advancement Jtatum2701 35 4,159 05-20-2017, 08:34 AM
  Would like help getting started with TESU BSBA in General Management nerd 9 1,582 11-30-2016, 10:15 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  I DID IT!!! EC Grad Requirements Officially Complete! SuZQ2 20 2,116 11-17-2016, 07:13 PM
Last Post: bricabrac
  Need Help Getting Started With Study.Com / Straighterline.Com Synicaal 3 1,319 09-10-2016, 09:27 AM
Last Post: yb1