Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Passed Principles of Marketing today
Okay, just passed Principles of Marketing with a score of 65. Pretty much as anticipated based on feedback in this forum and my plan of studying only IC and official CollegeBoard guide for approx 10 hours per exam. Doing a good job of refining and bringing a real tightness and efficiency to my exam prep strategy, and have incorporated a number of really good pointers from fellow IC’ers. Alrighty then, on to tackling Introductory Business Law next week...
Rob
PMP, ITIL, CCNA, CCNA Security, MCP, Master CIW, A+, Network +, Security+, iNet+, IT Project+
BS in Business Administration, Concentration in Information Technology (Magna Cum Laude: 3.81 GPA)
MS in Technology and Innovation, Specialization in Program and Project Delivery (in progress, expected 2012)
Great job, Professor!! I know what you mean about the specific exam forum. It really helps to focus in your studying instead of wasting a lot of time on concepts that aren't really relevant to the actual exam.

Good luck with Bus Law. I'm sure you'll do terrific.
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Purple"]Thomas Edison State College BSBA - 6/10
Excelsior College BS Liberal Arts - 9/10

Amberton MBA - 12/13 [/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
Great Job Professor! Good Luck on Business Law. I am in a Business Law class right now that will end in 3 weeks. I really am enjoying it. I just finished my Marketing last Tuesday. Another great class. Smile
"I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion."~ Henry David

BA Humanities - TESC
AAS Construction and Facilities Support - TESC
AA Interior Design - MCC
AA LS - MCC
Certificate Interior Design - MCC
Certificate Management - MCC
I liked Business Law, but I don't think I've ever spent more time studying for an exam. Good luck.
[SIZE="1"]BS General Business, March 2010

CLEP College Algebra 51
CLEP Natural Sciences 63
CLEP Social Sciences and History 59
CLEP A&I Lit. 74
CLEP Intro to Sociology 67
CLEP Info Systems and Computer App. 58
CLEP Intro to Psychology 66
CLEP Intro to Business Law 64
CLEP Principles of Management 73
CLEP Principles of Marketing 63
CLEP Principles of Macroeconomics 61
CLEP Principles of Microeconomics 62
DSST Fundamentals of Counseling 49
DSST Principles of Supervision 61
DSST Substance Abuse 441 (Pass)
DSST Business Law II 67
DSST Management Information Systems 436
DSST Principles of Statistics 466
DSST Principles of Finance 435
DSST Civil War and Reconstruction 57
DSST Criminal Justice 431
ECE English Comp C :mad:
ECE World Population A
ECE Ethics, Theory and Practice A
ECE Organizational Behavior A
ECE Human Resource Management B
EC Business Policy B
Straighterline Accounting I B
Straighterline Accounting II B
CSU Pueblo Ops Management A
[/SIZE]
Congratulations! Great job!

I enjoyed Business Law and didn't find it that difficult at all. Hopefully you'll have a similar experience. Smile
~Brittany

From 0 to 120 credits in ten months and seven days because of CollegePlus! and InstantCert!!!

AHHHH!!!!!!!! I DID IT!!!!!!!! Graduation, here I come!

"The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save." ~Zephaniah 3:17
Congratulations! Keep on keepin' on.
I am looking at this one for Friday if I can get into the Testing Center. Any pointers. I am attempting to memorize all the IC cards. :eek:

CLEP
Intro to Psychology 53/50
Intro to Management 59/50
Intro to Sociology 62/50
Humanities 54/50

DSST
Intro to Computing 56/45
World Religions 405/400

FEMA

Community College 9 sm hours Gen Elective

[SIZE="5"]CREDITS[/SIZE]
[SIZE="5"]49/120[/SIZE]
Is studying from the IC flash cards enough for the priciples of Marketing Clep?? I am taking this in 2 weeks and I am a little nervous about it.....does anyone know or have other sources for study materials for this clep....the study material Provided in IC for this Clep is very small, and I am wondering if it is enough......Please help!! Thank you
For Marketing study we're using the REA guide, partly because we had already purchased it, partly because so many ICers recommended it. I also bought the Standard Deviants DVD for Marketing. I'm not fond of their humor sometines but they make abstract concepts more memorable. FYI.

As always, feedback from the forum is key.

Passed:

American Gov, US History 1, US History 2, Computing, Info Systems, Humanities, Sociology, Art, Western Civ I, Western Civ II, Social Sciences and History, Civil War, Business, Vietnam, A&I Lit, Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice, American Lit, English Lit, Astronomy, Supervision, 1 FEMA, Total -79
Congratulations!
BBA, MBA/ACC

Currently pursuing AS, working on 35ish CLEP credit hours, 3/7 tests complete!

English Comp w/Essay (3) - 7/09 - 71
Intro to Sociology (3) - 8/09 - 72
Intro to Psychology (3) - 8/09 - 68
Biology (8)
College Mathematics (3)
College Algebra (3)
American Lit (6)
6/33 Community College Credits Complete
15/62 Total Credits Complete

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kim did it after 4 tries! <baby bar passed> bjcheung77 9 1,407 04-23-2024, 06:55 AM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Futurelearn has BA degrees in Marketing & Design for 13k USD. Masters for 7k USD. nyvrem 1 303 02-16-2024, 12:40 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  CBE Marketing Names sanantone 4 605 07-04-2022, 06:54 AM
Last Post: dbinghamjr
  Stressed & Depressed - today’s high school students Vle045 8 1,077 12-09-2021, 08:40 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Passed the CISSP Exam jamshid666 5 1,886 09-27-2021, 01:58 PM
Last Post: jamshid666
  Passed the CHFI Exam jamshid666 9 1,556 07-17-2021, 06:40 PM
Last Post: jamshid666
  UMPI YourPace now offering BABA Marketing starting in August ashkir 3 1,530 04-27-2021, 08:54 AM
Last Post: Vle045
  DSST Principles of Public Speaking MrsIrie 12 2,925 09-04-2020, 10:55 PM
Last Post: momofminis
  Just found this website today - Seeking Wisdom Never2Late2Learn 18 3,160 12-21-2019, 05:18 PM
Last Post: Never2Late2Learn
  Passed Environment & Humanity DSST (feedback included) journey 9 3,298 06-06-2019, 06:29 AM
Last Post: FishNDip