Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UMPI YourPace now offering BABA Marketing starting in August
(Meant to post this earlier)

Starting this August, UMPI YourPace is introducing another Business Major! Enrollment is now open! Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration – Marketing Concentration.

https://online.umpi.edu/programs/ba-busi...eting.aspx

Dive into the thrilling field of marketing with our Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration – Marketing Concentration online program. Designed with modern business practices in mind, this online marketing BBA offers you the essential knowledge and skills you need to rise as a savvy marketer in an increasingly competitive marketplace. Learn how to use metrics and research to highlight the best of any product and effectively appeal to wide audiences.

This accredited online business administration program gives you a thorough understanding of how business functions today as you learn to lead the technology initiatives of tomorrow. 100% online coursework covers competencies that help you become proficient in management information systems, business computing, business analytics, financial management, and managerial accounting. You will also learn about the legal and ethical environment of business as well as strategic professional communication. Experiential learning activities provide opportunities to solve real-world problems facing a hypothetical organization.

Delivered in a convenient, self-paced online format, the BBA in Marketing program prepares you with the persuasive and analytical skills you need to build customer relationships, analyze market factors and societal trends, conduct market research and analysis, and develop the consumer knowledge needed to successfully promote products and services.

Why UMPI?
  • Regionally Accredited, the gold standard. The University of Maine at Presque Isle is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE).
  • Competency-Based Program. Learn at Your Pace and not by a pre-determined class/zoom schedule. 
  • Project-Based Finals (5-7 page essays or powerpoints) versus proctor tests with cameras invading your privacy. 
  • Personalized Approach to your Education
  • Easy Education
  • Cheaper than TESU, COSC by far for accelerators.
  • UMPI is a small school invested in your success. Supporting programs at UMPI means supporting UMPI and other future degrees from a school like this  and will force TESU, COSC, etc to learn to compete. 
  • They have a near-blanket approval for ACE credits with no limits (unlike TESU, COSC, etc)
  • You can easily double-major if you want to, or tack on minors. 
  • They are ADA friendly (unlike other major schools that make you jump through a ton of hoops) 
Cost Comparasion
UMPI: $3,222 by following a modified version Ashkir's degree plan, with two terms at UMPI

TESU: $7000 - $10000 USD

Talk about UMPI with us
I have had a great experience at UMPI. It's no secret I will advocate for their success. UMPI is an amazing school. They strongly cared about my success, with personalized approaches from professors, etc. 

Want to talk UMPI with us? Join us at the DegreeForum UMPI Board.

Want advice on your degree? Join us at Degree Planning Advice.

How can I get started now?
Follow Ashkir's 6-month UMPI BABA degree Sophia, Study.com, and InstantCert sections. Get a head start before enrollment ends in four months, by getting 75% of your degree ready to transfer in!
[-] The following 3 users Like ashkir's post:
  • Pikachu, rachel83az, varJosh
is it a sign they are gonna release THAT program soon?

Big Grin
(04-25-2021, 08:30 PM)nyvrem Wrote: is it a sign they are gonna release THAT program soon?

Big Grin

I hope so! I think with these going live in August, maybe Computer Science will be Spring 2022?
I think I need to map out this program for future consideration.... maybe for my son.
MBA, starting July 2022
BA, Sociology 
Certificate, Paralegal Studies
Certificate, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Workplace
Certificate, Global Entrepreneurship & Innovation Virtual Bootcamp - (Thunderbird)
Sophia: 17 credits

LawShelf affiliate (NCCRS credits)
Buy one, get one free with my affiliate code: VK375
https://lawshelf.com/videocoursesview

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Futurelearn has BA degrees in Marketing & Design for 13k USD. Masters for 7k USD. nyvrem 1 273 02-16-2024, 12:40 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Atlantic Technological University Interesting Bachelor degree offering from Ireland durain 0 280 02-12-2024, 02:58 AM
Last Post: durain
  Piedmont Community College offering Taylor Swift course in 2024 LevelUP 10 1,182 11-27-2023, 06:29 PM
Last Post: Stanislav
  UMPI YourPace Computer Science ashkir 99 19,342 09-07-2023, 12:06 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Alliance University to close in August bjcheung77 4 590 07-23-2023, 10:37 AM
  College grads overestimating starting salaries... bjcheung77 7 661 05-10-2023, 03:06 PM
Last Post: Pats20
  UMPI---Financial aid??? midnite123 4 707 01-15-2023, 04:00 AM
Last Post: midnite123
  Comp 2 umpi yourpace Mike Williams 3 704 01-01-2023, 09:57 PM
  UMPI & Masters Degree midnite123 9 1,824 11-10-2022, 06:04 PM
Last Post: midnite123
  CBE Marketing Names sanantone 4 590 07-04-2022, 06:54 AM
Last Post: dbinghamjr