Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pearson OnVUE - Online Excelsior Exams
Hey all, I was browsing the Excelsior website for UExcel Exams and came across this.  I am hoping they can get all their ECE and UExcel exams entirely online so people can use their exams for "graded" credits that are affordable at only $110 per exam for some of the courses, other courses range from $380 and higher... a couple or more are 6 credits...

Basically, a handful of ECE & Uexcel exams are available for testing online with a real time/live proctoring system.  You will need to schedule a time and do the exam with someone watching you on the other end, think of it as alternative to ProctorU.  I don't recall what service they're going to be running, it could be an in-house system made by Pearson themselves...

Update: Added Link: https://home.pearsonvue.com/uexcel/onvue
Working on LIB-495: TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Deferred: **Deciding on several Masters/PHD programs**

Done: TESU ASNSM Biology, ASBA/BSBA (ACBSP Accredited in 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Business & IT Certs: Cisco, CompTIA, 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL, MTA, etc
Coursera Google IT Certs & Udacity Nanodegrees

2019 BALS and BSBA Spreadsheet using mainly SL/Study.com (post#28,31)
The Basic Approach | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Review: Beginners Guide sticky for info on TESU BALS/BSBA in 4 months (post #16)
~Note: Read Wiki guide links for TESU equivalency - CLEP/DSST/SL/Study.com, etc
[-] The following 2 users Like bjcheung77's post:
  • nomaduser, ROYISAGIRL
(09-23-2020, 03:03 AM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Hey all, I was browsing the Excelsior website for UExcel Exams and came across this.  I am hoping they can get all their ECE and UExcel exams entirely online so people can use their exams for "graded" credits that are affordable at only $110 per exam for some of the courses, other courses range from $380 and higher... a couple or more are 6 credits...

Basically, a handful of ECE & Uexcel exams are available for testing online with a real time/live proctoring system.  You will need to schedule a time and do the exam with someone watching you on the other end, think of it as alternative to ProctorU.  I don't recall what service they're going to be running, it could be an in-house system made by Pearson themselves...

Update: Added Link: https://home.pearsonvue.com/uexcel/onvue
This is great news!

Sent from my SM-G981V using DegreeForum.net mobile app
Wonderful news. Hope they will make it available for many courses
Great news! they should make their entire UExel exam catalogue completely online!
This will make their exam much more accessible.
Pearson VUE testing center is pretty far away from where I live.
It would definitely be nice if they all went online in the near future. There are plenty of people who couldn't go to a testing center for one reason or another even before the pandemic. Those people should be able to get college credit.
[-] The following 1 user Likes rachel83az's post:
  • nomaduser
DSST should make their exams available online too. They award ACE credits per their exam... and I don't see why they're not using ProtorU.
[-] The following 1 user Likes nomaduser's post:
  • rachel83az

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First Year Free? Northern Studies - one year programme (online) bjcheung77 4 494 11-04-2020, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Johann
  Excelsior Professional Development Courses (Non-Credit) BBryant165 3 268 10-29-2020, 07:00 PM
Last Post: rachel83az
  2021 Best Online Colleges (based on ROI) Merlin 29 1,233 10-29-2020, 05:39 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Drexel University - Certificate in Leadership ($199 Online) w/Certificate attached Life Long Learning 18 703 10-09-2020, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Life Long Learning
  Florida International University Online Degree ($10k! ACE accepted) nomaduser 14 1,012 10-08-2020, 10:45 AM
Last Post: nomaduser
  University of Alabama - Online Degree Completion (45 ACE credits, $375 per credit) nomaduser 13 1,007 09-24-2020, 06:52 PM
Last Post: nomaduser
  RA credits self paced online like Sophia platform? Edriveless 8 1,078 09-19-2020, 01:09 PM
Last Post: hsfamfun
  CUNY - Online Degree Completion ($4,575! Transfer up to 105 credits out of 120!) nomaduser 38 2,768 09-18-2020, 05:06 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  University of Oxford - Diploma in IT Systems Analysis and Design (Online) $6400 nomaduser 11 660 08-28-2020, 07:29 PM
Last Post: nyvrem
  As Colleges Move Classes Online, Families Rebel Against the Cost Merlin 17 859 08-21-2020, 10:02 AM
Last Post: SteveFoerster